• Squirting

    1376412162
    Mammame [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 125
    • Joined: 13 Mar 2013

    I'm gonna try they Tracy cox G-spot vibrator see if it works for me.

    I've got this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134 witch has great reviews but doesn't work for me sadly. :(

    I've got that one too, and it doesn't work for me either, just ouch! The only toy to make me squirt is the rock chick groovy chick. Just got it last week - still not as good as me or my hubby tho. X

    1376419656
    speedyturtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 27 Nov 2011

    I personally think its more to do with the technique. I have used toys on many females but only couple of them could squirt using a toy but with hand using my fingers, every one of them squirted so its all about what you are doing.

    1376424913
    Don_Don [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 436
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    I just ordered the one you got Mammame :-( hope I can get it to work.... let me know hoe the Tracey Cox works out.

    1376474520
    SusO [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 19 Jun 2009

    Mammame wrote:

    I'm gonna try they Tracy cox G-spot vibrator see if it works for me.

    I've got this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134 witch has great reviews but doesn't work for me sadly. :(

    I've got that one too, and it doesn't work for me either, just ouch! The only toy to make me squirt is the rock chick groovy chick. Just got it last week - still not as good as me or my hubby tho. X

    Cliche but true - it's all about relaxing and letting go, you're not going to piss yourself... My Mrs agrees with Mammame - it's more of a release than anything, but it's great.

    That one works for us, but not as well as my fingers..

    1376867476
    Mary Kitty Cat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 32
    • Joined: 28 Oct 2012

    I have genuinely squirted about 25 times in one night. Utterly exhausting and dehydrating. You have to drink lots of water or wine (!) as you can "run out". I have three triggers for squirting - orgasm (not every time), gspot stimulation (unpredictable) and when I deep throat a guy. That is pretty much guaranteed to make me squirt. The 25 times was from deep throating and the bed was soaked. That was the first time I discovered that trigger. It's definitely not urine cos I empty my bladder first!!

    1376867554
    bumblebee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 593
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2008
    1376867636
    Mary Kitty Cat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 32
    • Joined: 28 Oct 2012

    Oh and the deepthroat squirt is not an orgasm it's like a trick I can do! It's very forceful and has reached up to 6 ft before - absolutely true.

    1376867875
    Alastor [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 828
    • Joined: 15 May 2013

    Mary Kitty Cat wrote:

    I have genuinely squirted about 25 times in one night. Utterly exhausting and dehydrating. You have to drink lots of water or wine (!) as you can "run out". I have three triggers for squirting - orgasm (not every time), gspot stimulation (unpredictable) and when I deep throat a guy. That is pretty much guaranteed to make me squirt. The 25 times was from deep throating and the bed was soaked. That was the first time I discovered that trigger. It's definitely not urine cos I empty my bladder first!!

    Hello stranger.
    1376868038
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    Mary Kitty Cat wrote:

    I have genuinely squirted about 25 times in one night. Utterly exhausting and dehydrating. You have to drink lots of water or wine (!) as you can "run out". I have three triggers for squirting - orgasm (not every time), gspot stimulation (unpredictable) and when I deep throat a guy. That is pretty much guaranteed to make me squirt. The 25 times was from deep throating and the bed was soaked. That was the first time I discovered that trigger. It's definitely not urine cos I empty my bladder first!!

    ME TOO !!!!!!

    1376868094
    M-J [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 171
    • Joined: 8 Dec 2011

    I have the Tracey cox glass set & can guarantee squirting every time I use the clear one.
    Also deep throating does it (not sure why!) as well as clit stimulation.

    1376868178
    myothertoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 29 Aug 2012

    Generally curious as to how deep throat can make you squirt? O.o

    1376868513
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4379
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    SamboLauren wrote:

    Generally curious as to how deep throat can make you squirt? O.o

    my thoughts exactly
    1376868602
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    SamboLauren wrote:

    Generally curious as to how deep throat can make you squirt? O.o

    have NO goddamn idea .. pussled the heck outta my ex too .. it sjust one of those things . :/ shrug

    1376868711
    myothertoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 29 Aug 2012

    If you girls dont have any idea, us guys are screwed in knowing how this works. Haha. Good for you though! Certainly sounds hot!

    1376868815
    bumblebee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 593
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2008

    yeah, sounds bloody amazing!!

    1376868944
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4379
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    rubysoho wrote:

    SamboLauren wrote:

    Generally curious as to how deep throat can make you squirt? O.o

    have NO goddamn idea .. pussled the heck outta my ex too .. it sjust one of those things . :/ shrug

    that's another bow in the " let's do deep throat" quiver
    1376868977
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    SamboLauren wrote:

    If you girls dont have any idea, us guys are screwed in knowing how this works. Haha. Good for you though! Certainly sounds hot!

    sorry !!!! its just something that happens . 90 % of the time if i give head i squirt . so odd .

    1376869437
    Mary Kitty Cat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 32
    • Joined: 28 Oct 2012

    Hello "alastor" - on Monday morning you see the evidence!!

    1376869610
    Alastor [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 828
    • Joined: 15 May 2013

    Bakerson wrote:

    rubysoho wrote:

    SamboLauren wrote:

    Generally curious as to how deep throat can make you squirt? O.o

    have NO goddamn idea .. pussled the heck outta my ex too .. it sjust one of those things . :/ shrug

    that's another bow in the " let's do deep throat" quiver
    When doing archery, I always tended to keep the bow in my hand and my arrows in the quiver... But each to their own. ;-)
    1376869681
    Alastor [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 828
    • Joined: 15 May 2013

    Mary Kitty Cat wrote:

    Hello "alastor" - on Monday morning you see the evidence!!

    It will be pm Mary. Early shift. Xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.