MissChar wrote:

But afterwards I GUSHED...

Yay! \o/

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

IrishChris wrote:

MissChar wrote:

Yay! \o/

Next time more successful hopefully! It is hard to relax into it when your doing it do yourself.

IrishChris [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

IrishChris wrote:

MissChar wrote:

Yay! \o/

Next time more successful hopefully! It is hard to relax into it when your doing it do yourself.

Practice makes perfect ;)

Hahahahaaaaa

IrishChris [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

Hahahahaaaaa

It really does though. The more sex / solo play you have, the better it gets.

Yes I know lol

LJ30 [sign in to see picture]

I've got the lh slimline g spot vibe, still have to do the same action though!! Exhausting

lacannauk [sign in to see picture]

so nice to know you ladies are enjoying yourselves. must go take a shower to cool dowm.

SpankyS [sign in to see picture]

Hey all, can every woman squirt or not 'cause I can't seem to, been trying to do it for a few months. I've watched instructional videos, bought a G-Spot Vibrator but still no joy

I'm with my OH for years and years and I'm fully comfortable with him so I don't think it's a psychological block but it just won't happen and I'm getting frustrated now that I can't.

So does every woman have the potential to do it or are there just a few lucky select squirters out there?

Topper (UKSF) [sign in to see picture]

I think the term 'squirt' can be misleading. The female ejaculation doesn't necessary shoot out like a fountain as the movies would have you believe, just like men, some people shoot, some ooze.

If you've 'squirted' you will probably notice a very sudden increase in the amount of liquid coming from your pussy whether it shoots out or just seeps.

BlankeMaus [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for that information Topper, because I think I gush more, been trying to work out how to squirt but not happened... but get the sheets soaked so that's good enough for me.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm gonna try they Tracy cox G-spot vibrator see if it works for me.

I've got this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134 witch has great reviews but doesn't work for me sadly. :(

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

good luck in your squirty quest pop :D

BlankeMaus [sign in to see picture]

Lollipop I got that one too cos of the reviews, felt good but didn' t work on me either..

Am obsessed with the INA2 right now, think that has potential to induce the squirting... but having read what Topper said I am quite happen knowing that I soak the sheets without the squirt.

moonshine79 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, the answers probably here already, but the thread is long. The key is practise alone, put a towel under you for piece of mind for those that may worry. Use a penetrating toy and a comfortable wand or fingers that can stimulate your bean, the key is thrust the toy or your man fast and hard will being firm around the Clit, at the point you feel the build up near the very end remove the penetrating toy quickly just as you begin to orgasm, you feel your own pushing sensation and relax completely, do not worry about pee. I can squirt on cue now, but it will take practise. Pressure may be required on the pubic bone area to aid this too.

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to make the OH squirt. I can get her close with two fingers hooked up the way pointing towards her belly button, but I think she's afraid to let go, thinks she's going to pee!

Noz [sign in to see picture]

lots of stimulation on your clit, it always works for me. and i find i can only squirt after i have cum 4 or 5 times, but its worth the wait!...oh and i can do it better by myself. hope this helps!

Boo's bum. [sign in to see picture]

If my OH lies on her back with her head just off the end of the bed and i stand over her, Using my index finger in an up and down motion ( hard and fast ) and putting a little pressure just below her tummy will usually do the trick. lots of foreplay and being totally relaxed helps alot. sometimes she squirts, sometimes she just gets extreamly wet. i love it!

Mctashatash [sign in to see picture]

Thanks lucylou_uk, just read your post (new to this site!) and have often wondered what it's like and how to do it.

I've always had trouble in this department; So much so, that I've only just recently experienced my first orgasm and I'm nearly 21! I know it's not all about age and when/where it happens, but it put such a dampener on my confidence and self esteem that it just made me want to avoid sex altogether. I'm now in a steady relationship with someone who's willing to take time over it (something which I've always struggled with) and just let time take its course. My confidence is back and I'm now ready to crank it up a notch and take it onto another level. Let's see how it goes....:) x

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

The thing is, once u start, it's really hard to control. Which can be a bit inconvieneint. For me tho it feels more like a release then an orgasm, but if I can do a clit orgasm and squirt at the same time it feels amazing. It's just bad when u manage to soak thru an entire duvet and towel!!!! X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.