• Squirting

    1374658005

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2993
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    I may be wrong but I don't think all woman can squirt. I thought it was 60/100 woman that can do it. But like I say I could be wrong.

    1374659404
    IrishChris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2007

    Lollipop ;) wrote:

    I may be wrong but I don't think all woman can squirt. I thought it was 60/100 woman that can do it. But like I say I could be wrong.

    I think every woman can but just like orgasms, it's as much mental as physical for women, if you're not relaxed and with the right person in the right relationship it might not happen for you.

    1374659557

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2993
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    I'm the most relaxed I've ever been with my partner. But it still don't happen.

    1374660283
    IrishChris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2007

    Lollipop ;) wrote:

    I'm the most relaxed I've ever been with my partner. But it still don't happen.

    Do you feel any sort of peeing sensation? Do you both know where your g-spot is?

    1374660367

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2993
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Yep. And yes I do feel the need to pee but it stays like that. It don't past.

    1374660880
    IrishChris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2007

    An ex of mine had a similar problem. We got her to squirt by having a super romantic evening - hot bubble bath, candles, a massage, slow and exceedingly long foreplay, quiet sex toys and slow lingering stimulation of her g-spot and clit. After her fourth or fifth orgasms she just gushed. Entire bed was soaked!

    1374693618

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2993
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Thanks for the tips. :) me and my OH will keep trying.

    1374696098
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1218
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    Irish Chris you seem like the king of squirting haha, totally gonna try all your tips!

    1374749226
    IrishChris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2007

    MissChar wrote:

    Irish Chris you seem like the king of squirting haha, totally gonna try all your tips!

    It's my second biggest turn on

    1374794020
    Amy&Chris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2011

    Found this thread the other day and have wanted Amy to squirt since we met. Followed some of the tips and WOW, three times in a row, never realised it was so easy. Relaxing is definately the key. So good for her and me!!!!!! Of to do it again now!

    1374794476
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1218
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    Amy&Chris wrote:

    Found this thread the other day and have wanted Amy to squirt since we met. Followed some of the tips and WOW, three times in a row, never realised it was so easy. Relaxing is definately the key. So good for her and me!!!!!! Of to do it again now!

    What did you do? Apart from relax :) there's so many tips on this thread!

    1374796568
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    Irishchris he must have been reading your tips because he tied me up and done everything you suggested. Got that flipping constant need to pee but just can't seem to get past that point. I well....
    Back to the drawing board. I am more
    Than happy to let him keep trying lol x

    1374796975
    IrishChris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2007

    Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

    Irishchris he must have been reading your tips because he tied me up and done everything you suggested. Got that flipping constant need to pee but just can't seem to get past that point. I well....
    Back to the drawing board. I am more
    Than happy to let him keep trying lol x

    Did you let go? When you had the sensation I mean.

    You can't hold back at all.

    1374799002
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    Tried to but it's weird. It's like the sensation is there but is not intense enough to feel like I need to let to like I do when I am about to have a normal orgasam. Been sent a new set of restriants to test so will have some fun with them tomorrow night and see if I caner go then. And if all else fails we might just have to pay for you to come and show him how to do it lol

    1374799760
    IrishChris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2007

    Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

    Tried to but it's weird. It's like the sensation is there but is not intense enough to feel like I need to let to like I do when I am about to have a normal orgasam. Been sent a new set of restriants to test so will have some fun with them tomorrow night and see if I caner go then. And if all else fails we might just have to pay for you to come and show him how to do it lol

    Make sure he concentrates on your gspot once you're warmed up - sensual is what you need to be aiming for.

    1374834932
    LJ30 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 27 Apr 2013

    Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

    Irishchris he must have been reading your tips because he tied me up and done everything you suggested. Got that flipping constant need to pee but just can't seem to get past that point. I well....
    Back to the drawing board. I am more
    Than happy to let him keep trying lol x

    This is exactly how I am, and the needing to pee sensation goes on Until I end up Cumming through the clit stim. Instead... Awaiting order if g spot slimline vibe so fingers crossed for that!
    1374876302
    IrishChris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2007

    LJ30 wrote:

    Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

    Irishchris he must have been reading your tips because he tied me up and done everything you suggested. Got that flipping constant need to pee but just can't seem to get past that point. I well....
    Back to the drawing board. I am more
    Than happy to let him keep trying lol x

    This is exactly how I am, and the needing to pee sensation goes on Until I end up Cumming through the clit stim. Instead... Awaiting order if g spot slimline vibe so fingers crossed for that!

    You definitely need good g-spot stimulation - the clit action should be constant and steady so that it builds her up but the g=spot stim is what drives the orgasm.

    1374883310
    bumblebee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 574
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2008

    wooooooooooooooooooot!!!! i squirted for the first time tonight, thanks to this little lovely http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27982 so glad i got it before it was discontinued!!!

    it was an odd experience, kind of put me off the orgasm, just because i wasnt expecting it lol, looking forward to the next time though, fuck buddy's face was a picture!!!

    1374922351
    IrishChris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2007

    bumblebee wrote:

    wooooooooooooooooooot!!!! i squirted for the first time tonight, thanks to this little lovely http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27982 so glad i got it before it was discontinued!!!

    it was an odd experience, kind of put me off the orgasm, just because i wasnt expecting it lol, looking forward to the next time though, fuck buddy's face was a picture!!!

    Awesome! It only gets better and better!!

    1374969493
    Amy&Chris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2011

    MissChar wrote:

    Amy&Chris wrote:

    Found this thread the other day and have wanted Amy to squirt since we met. Followed some of the tips and WOW, three times in a row, never realised it was so easy. Relaxing is definately the key. So good for her and me!!!!!! Of to do it again now!

    What did you do? Apart from relax :) there's so many tips on this thread!

    On the night we tried it Amy was out in the local pub and I found this thread and decided I would try it when she got back. I told her to lay on her back with her legs wide, relax and just let whatever happens to happen. I used plently of lube to satrt and started with playing with her clit before inserting my two middle fingers inside her and hooked upwards towards her g spot with the other two pointing downwards and my other hand on her lower belly between her hip bones applying gentle pressure. You then have to use a up and down motion and not in and out. You need to do this vigoursly it looks more rough than it is but it is actually nice. As you do it you can feel the inside of her swelling and when she was ready to squirt there was no way i was going to keep my fingers inside her as she actually forced them out as she squirted and came. Amy says it is nothing like a normal orgasm, but you must relax and not to fight your body. It properly helped that she didnt know what I was doing to her! Once you have got it, it is far easier to do it again. Have fun trying and hope you get there because it is amazing!!!!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.