• Squirting

[suspended user]

suspended user

I haven't squirted yet. I'd really love to. But I'll keep trying practice makes perfect! ;)

IrishChris [sign in to see picture]

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I haven't squirted yet. I'd really love to. But I'll keep trying practice makes perfect! ;)

Try a good strong vibrator inside you while he goes down on your clit. I'd also advise at least 30/40min of foreplay - and don't hold off cumming during that time, but just make sure you'll be able to keep going without a break if you do!

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

I squirted twice...once when I was in my teens and first masturbating, just had 2 clitoral orgasms in about 15 mins. and squirted! Then once when I was getting fingered in 2011, just hit the spot and I was really relaxed! would love to be able to know what makes me squirt, instead of these few and far between times haha!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I use this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134 and its is powerful. But still no squirting. :( thanks for the help tho Irishchris :) I'll keep trying

I had an ex who would always squirt (and I mean always without fail) if I popped a few ice cubes into her pussy (sucking them a little first so no freezer burn) and we had sex. Drove her wild and she would drench the bed.

Sure it wasnt just the ice melting? ;) i dont know how people can stand that, i defo do not like ice cubes in my vagina!!! so cold haha

[suspended user]

suspended user

I wouldn't mind trying it.

People seem to really love it! I dont mind if someone really wants to do it to me but i dont get anything out of it particularly. i prefer ice all over my body! :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

It does feel lovely and cooling. : )

I think the inital coldness numbs you both and helps hold off your first orgasms. Then when things warm up as the ice melts, the sensations build very, very quickly and wham!

IrishChris wrote:

I think the inital coldness numbs you both and helps hold off your first orgasms. Then when things warm up as the ice melts, the sensations build very, very quickly and wham!

Oooh. might have to try again!!!

MissChar wrote:

IrishChris wrote:

Oooh. might have to try again!!!

LEave them sitting in a bowl for a few minutes while you get ready. Have him put them inside you using his mouth. While they cool you down inside, have him go down on your clit - gently and slowly.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Oh bought me that cupids g spot vib that everyone says helps them squirt but so far no luck! Better go practice tonight again lol x

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Oh bought me that cupids g spot vib that everyone says helps them squirt but so far no luck! Better go practice tonight again lol x

I would definitely suggest having clitoral stimulation at the same time - preferably an OH / partner but if that's not available then definitely abnother vibe of some sort.

Thanks Irish Chris. Will tell him you said he has to do that lol x

SubReiSkyeM [sign in to see picture]

We've been practising on me and we haven't quite gotten there but it's been fun anyway! I'll probably learn to do it when I least expect it. I'm looking forward to the experience though!

Another night practicing but no squirts :-(

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Another night practicing but no squirts :-(

One other thing you might try is to let your OH tie you down and blindfold you. Then tell him the tease the hell out of you for 20-30min before properly going down on you and using your vibe.

Joestrong [sign in to see picture]

Ive used the technique described at the top for a while now, before me and my current partner were together it has worked for me loads but i just cant seem to get it to work with her? I think it may be down to the fact that when it gets to much she tenses up and pushes me off.. i thought this was originally because i was being to rough but she has told me it is because the orgasm is to much she cant take it anymore any tips on how to stop this and make her squirt or can some girls just not do it?

Joestrong wrote:

Ive used the technique described at the top for a while now, before me and my current partner were together it has worked for me loads but i just cant seem to get it to work with her? I think it may be down to the fact that when it gets to much she tenses up and pushes me off.. i thought this was originally because i was being to rough but she has told me it is because the orgasm is to much she cant take it anymore any tips on how to stop this and make her squirt or can some girls just not do it?

This sounds like me haha, she may just really needs to relax, when it becomes to much just relax even more into it, I seem to hold myself back from squirting but I did it once when I just stayed really relaxed even when it was very intense. :) like it was all about really letting go! Not sure if not all women can squirt..

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.