• Squirting

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I squirted! Only a tiny bit. BUT STILL I DID IT YAY!

Can't think of anything we were doing differently -- he was finger fucking me pretty roughly, and I was really relaxed and sleepy at the time. I was also really horny because he'd fucked me earlier but didn't let me cum.

It felt really nice! Warm and like a big release :) Definitely didn't feel like peeing, my bladder wasn't involved at all and I didn't release my PC muscles. Now I want more! :D

Lucille [sign in to see picture]

does how old u are make any difference to your ability to squirt ? i mean if i cant do it now is it sumthing i might grow into...

Fish_Called_Wanda [sign in to see picture]

I have just learnt to squirt and I find it really fun and excitable :)

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Lucille wrote:

does how old u are make any difference to your ability to squirt ? i mean if i cant do it now is it sumthing i might grow into...

It has nothing to do with age, it's quite simply finding the way that works for you. There's a lot of hints and tips around, LH have a guide here - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2007/09/06/female-ejaculation-how-to-squirt/ which is really helpful.

Other members in this thread have given useful tipsand do a search of the forums for squirting and you'll find a couple more posts with tips and info from members.

Above all the main thing is to Relax, relax, relax. If you try to force it, it won't happen.

Hope this helps.

Lucille [sign in to see picture]

thanks for the advice i think having people around me is'nt helping i cant relax enough

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

Dug this post out to ask a question I needed to know the answer to. So, I used my g spot vibrator in the bath tonight. Had two amazing orgasms in a row and afterwards felt like I was leaking but couldn't actually tell as was in the water. A bit like peeing underwater but I knew I wasn't. Anyway, I got out of the bath, still feeling a little like I was leaking and dried myself. COmpletely forgot about it til I got back up and found I was wet down there again.

So, yeah, my question is: Did I squirt or is it just bath water that got trapped? I'd love to have squired but would be sad I missed it being underwater and all.

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

*bump*

Kohaku [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like you could of! Id suggest trying again... out the bath!

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

If at first you dont success, fuckin do it again!! :P ( that was my woodworking teachers moto)

Haha I shall definitely be trying to again in the hope of finally succeeding but I don't get the same reaction outside the bath as I do inside it. I have no idea why though...

Kohaku [sign in to see picture]

probs coz your more relaxed in the bath?? xx

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

lovable_Rogue wrote:

Haha I shall definitely be trying to again in the hope of finally succeeding but I don't get the same reaction outside the bath as I do inside it. I have no idea why though...

could just be the presure diffrence of being in water that you like the feelin of or somthing ?

you could always "play" in the bath then when you feel your getting near to it maybe arch back a little so tht ur em lower half is above the water?? (trying to keep this as clean as possable as i dont really want to say " stick your vag in the air" .. oops just said it)

Yeah it probably is, Kohaku. I do like the pressure of the water too. It could also help that I like the water super hot and it makes my skin more senstive.

Good advice WeeSteve, I shall definitely give that a go. Such terrible language :P Now when I'm doing it I'll probably burst out laughing because I'll picture you saying "Stick your vag in the air" Scottish accent and all! haha!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

LR I have never done it in the bath so i have no idea .

I find being on all 4's helps on the bed its a lovely feeling .

Try again babe see what works for you i use this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24372

Works a treat x

Tattooed.Rob [sign in to see picture]

bah! The wife and I have just tried to make her squirt, after reading and watching many tutorials (sad I know!) I got her feeling like she really needed to 'pee' then she just couldn't peak no matter what I did!! Both left a little frustrated... :(

ReapersMs [sign in to see picture]

Try her with her legs up, knees by her ears, when you get her really going DON'T CHANGE WHAT YOUR DOING! It is so frustrating when your nearly there then you go do something slightly different, lol. I found for my first time I needed restraints, as it got so intense I couldn't help but buck and wriggle! :-)

Seraf [sign in to see picture]

Tattooed.Rob wrote:

bah! The wife and I have just tried to make her squirt, after reading and watching many tutorials (sad I know!) I got her feeling like she really needed to 'pee' then she just couldn't peak no matter what I did!! Both left a little frustrated... :(

Getting frustrated is a shame beause it is so much fun. If you know of any ways that can help her be super relaxed. I find that when I have had a drink or 2 it gets a bit easier and also lots of lubrication and lots of foreplay.

Nuhoney [sign in to see picture]

My wife squirted for the first time at the weekend, was amazing and I can't stop thinking about it.

She was on her knees on the couch with her hands on the wall and I was fingering her from behind whilst she was playing with her clit and after a while she started moaning and squirted and was very loud. Amazing.

Caz74 [sign in to see picture]

Have recently discovered the joys of squirting an oh my the feeling is so good but can only do it when I'm very turned on an totally relaxed easier with a toy as your hand gets tired. An also do much easier to do this alone than with a partner until you are more in tune with the feeling as the need to per feeling kinda goes away when their watching don't know if others gave found this or just me 😊But managed to squirt during sex last night for the fist time but was very relaxed an very turned on so for all those still trying practice,practice,practice an I'm sure you wont be disappointed but be prepared for the clean up after lol 😉

IrishChris [sign in to see picture]

While my OH gets very wet every time we have sex, she rarely squirts. That said, we had sex on Saturday and she literally came on my face. She was on her back at the edge of the bed and I was going down on her and using a vibrator inside her. She was building towards a fairly big orgasm as we'd been edging each other for quite a while. I wasn't planning on 'letting' her cum just yet but as I pulled the vibrator out of her and ran it up and over her clit, she just let go.

She actually drenched me.

It was AMAZING.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.