• Squirting

Satoshi [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations, I don't see any reason that it shouldn't be that quick as long as she enjoyed it

Hopefully it was the first of many times for her but remember not to get down if it takes a while for the next one, the body is a very mysterious thing!

Miss_squirty83 [sign in to see picture]

definitely agree that the outline given by mr_mrs_sexy is a good one. It took me a while to get the hang of it but now I can do it.... It's brilliant. My oh came back from work and we had a session on the living room floor with me sat over his face and I squirted all over his face, needless to say... He loved it!!!

trent [sign in to see picture]

dont worry my oh has always done it when we have sex but it wouldnt worry me if she didnt, but i have read g spot techniques can get ladies started with time.

Jess_cd [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if this has been mentioned as a technique, it is a pretty long thread, but this has worked on my previous 2 partners.

Usually we start with normal foreplay, I've not noticed a major difference if she cums clitorally beforehand or not but I know she certainly enjoys. anyway...

- she lays on her front enabling her to relax but at the same time meaning I can assert some control if needed ie. pushing her into the bed or pulling her hair a little.

- From behind i insert my thumb into her vagina meaning I can put pressure directly on her g-spot

- this also allows the index finger to stimulate clitorally.

- the motion to move is actually up and don, perpendicular to the ground instead of in and out. Usually it's easy to see how fast to go but a nice slow build up to actually being quite forceful and rough seems to work quite well.

I've manged to make her squirt several times in one session this way!

Loula [sign in to see picture]

Why do people WANT to squirt! i squirt and i hate it, i make my OH stop before i get to that point because i think he'll find it disgusting, so i have avoided telling him so far! do guys actually find it hot? i can only imagine him being like "what on earth, that is gross!"

south_paw [sign in to see picture]

Wee tip (that some of you may have already noticed):

Drink plenty throughout the day on the day you're thinking of getting your squirt on.

When you're dehydrated it can be a chore trying to squirt. Somehow when you're well hydrated the g-spot 'pumping' action brings on the flood. You shouldn't really fear about peeing. It's the baring down during that 'needing to pee' sensation that does it really.

Though I find when the OH tries it for the 3 or 4th time (if he's not lost the feeling in his arm altogether) you get leg shakes after orgasming. :)

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Jess_cd wrote:

I don't know if this has been mentioned as a technique, it is a pretty long thread, but this has worked on my previous 2 partners.

Usually we start with normal foreplay, I've not noticed a major difference if she cums clitorally beforehand or not but I know she certainly enjoys. anyway...

- she lays on her front enabling her to relax but at the same time meaning I can assert some control if needed ie. pushing her into the bed or pulling her hair a little.

- From behind i insert my thumb into her vagina meaning I can put pressure directly on her g-spot

- this also allows the index finger to stimulate clitorally.

- the motion to move is actually up and don, perpendicular to the ground instead of in and out. Usually it's easy to see how fast to go but a nice slow build up to actually being quite forceful and rough seems to work quite well.

I've manged to make her squirt several times in one session this way!

This is quite close to how I learned to squirt with an ex partner. Actually was in 69 position. He used to do this amazing thing with his thumb that just hit the right spot!

I need to properly find my mojo and have a good squirt, not done it in ages!

DollPoet [sign in to see picture]

I squirt quite a bit too

Loula - there's quite a sense of achievement! And yes it's quite a turn on!

Jess_cd wrote:

Loula - there's quite a sense of achievement! And yes it's quite a turn on!

maybe i just dont see the sense of achievement because i've always been able to do it quite easily? i just find it a bit gross, it goes against my clean-freak nature!

Well that's understandable. I've had girls say they love making guys cum or even that they make guys hard and most guys can do that on their own at any given point in the day!

I love making girls cum and yeah they can do it to themselves but it's more fun this way!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Loula it is a turn on and no more or less gross than a guy squiting semen inside his lover.

gunther wrote:

Loula it is a turn on and no more or less gross than a guy squiting semen inside his lover.

i dont find my OH cumming gross in the slightest. i dont know what it is about squirting but there is just something about it that makes me feel gross! God knows why because im not phased by much!

cakeybakey [sign in to see picture]

omg...i've always squirted, and its awesome, my hubby loves it. i dont know how i do it, but now i can most times control it, i love to "store" it so when i squirt its like a massive gush....

Cheekyplay [sign in to see picture]

Ha ha it's something I want to try, although I think it'll probably make me cry, a few things during sex seem to have that effect! Probably ok as long as I warn the fella first!

mrsarthur [sign in to see picture]

yey managed this yesterday just hope it wasnt a one of now that ive done it and that i can show hubby

CrimsonVixen [sign in to see picture]

my current OH was the first person to make me squirt and I was so shocked when it first happened but OMG it is amazing, i now dont feel finished at all until he makes me squirt XD I dont know what he does down there when he does it but I find that it helps if he plays with me inside then just before I orgasm switch to stimulating my clitorus and that makes me squirt massive amounts XD I also find I do it when I am on top in cowgirl position and he comes it makes me really tense up and I feel the need to rise up off of him and thats when he usually gets soaked,... XD Is it different for anyone else?

I made my new gf squirt the other day. She was REALLY surprised as she'd never done it before

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

this is mean : (

i can't do it

i wouldnt like to do it all the time, just for the novelty

RexTheDog [sign in to see picture]

There's a great video here: http://www.xvideos.com/video260107/how_to_give_women_squirting_orgasms can't find the rest though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.