• Squirting

[suspended user]

suspended user

can't you rewind and remember what you used to do?

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Tried that - just can't figure it out lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

get the oh to start really gently again and work from there that's what i have to do sometimes with my oh .

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

I've never been able to do it myself or with a toy, my OH can mace me squirt really quickly now though, it's definitely easier if you are already aroused though, if i were you i would make myself almost come with clit stim and then try. Good luck xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

yeah my oh never can either it's deffinatly how you put your fingers in there xx

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

My first one :D

[suspended user]

suspended user

round of aplause to you lilac-vix

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

* Starts clapping! *

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

he said, you didn't tell me you squirt and I was like uh I didn't know I did lol I tell him next time :D

kinky_couple [sign in to see picture]

How much do u squirt, does anybody squirt during sex or it just during foreplay.

My OH has never squirted buy one day she was on top and when she got off their a big dribble of juice csame down her log, what a turn on, but dont know if ahe squirted.

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

i wish i could squirt!! I think I've tried but I think it might have been a bit too much WEE as I was pushing too hard for it!!!!

kinky_couple [sign in to see picture]

hi violetreyes i often put my oh legs over my shoulders what a great position, it has not produced a squirt its great fun though.

I have not managed to get past the nuckles when fisting, only tried it a few times thats the great thing about sex its so much fun practising

Shepherdess [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty sure I can squirt.. but the last two times I've masturbated theres been a HELL of a lot of fluid, and no G-spot or internal stimulation. I'm a bit scared I'm pissing myself..

It's not been odourless, but I can't say if it smells of urine, cos I've never exactly made a point of smelling my own wee..

Does anyone know how I can tell? I'm a bit scared about this, and there's really no-one I can ask!!

rlc321 [sign in to see picture]

hi guys i have writen a small guide for partners todo this if any one is intrested, i learnt to do it from the web to my gf, i took all the info i found and put it in a guide as i feel more pople should at least try it, also think of the fun of just trying it lol, and god its so hot and sexy. if your intrested let me know.

@sheperdess

if you pee befor hand you know your bladder is empty thus you can be 99% sure its not pee, you will get a feeling of wanting to pee but keep going as you will not. you will get a damn good orgasm tho.

ok i will put it in another thread on the sex tips today

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

well ive just found out something rather.. strange

ok um basically my mood swings have been going crazy these last few days from crying my eyes out to stupidly horny (both with no reason) and i just had a little cry and well 10 minutes later i was horny as hell... so much so that i ran upstairs and grabbed my mia from the bedside table and began to play

needles to say i came within the first few seconds (which ive been having trouble with for a few months on and off) and in my fuzzy horny state i was rather intregued so i grabbed one of my drinks matts on the side (which is conviniently mirrored which id never even thought about) and placed it between my legs so that i could watch myself masturbating, as i was about to come i knew i was going to squirt (may i add the mia is a clitoral stimulator and i'd not even put a finger inside) and i was amazed as i watched my pussy pulsating and finally i squirted (though ive not yet mastered a full blown squirt) it was more of a male type of ejactlation, that just sort of came perhaps a cm away from my body :s ive done this a few times but been really embarrassed as i thought it could be pee being as i was only stimulating the clit, but from watching i know its definately not!

im amazed! i can actually squirt! and it just kinda comes naturally :s and theres no g-spot stim required!

:D one happy loveshuni! x

Well I'm glad to read this LH, I knew I was a squirter and always assumed it came from the G spot stim I gave myself or was being given, usually combined with clit stim, but I always thought it was the G spot stim that caused the squirt, but I too discovered today that it is possible for me to squirt through clit stim alone, shocker :-)

Trying out a new clit stim toy I've got (to be reviewed at the weekend) which is solely clit stim and cannot be inserted earlier, I was shocked when I felt those familiar sensations..... I then wondered how that could be possible, so came here to see if anyone else had this and thankfully yes is the answer, haha! So thanks LH for posting that.....

It was bloody brilliant, the toy is amazing, but sometimes I wish I wasn't a squirter, I don't half have to wash a lot of towels and a hell of a lot of preparation is needed before playing which takes away the thrill of the spontaneity.... We always want what we can't have, haha!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

well ive just found out something rather.. strange

ok um basically my mood swings have been going crazy these last few days from crying my eyes out to stupidly horny (both with no reason) and i just had a little cry and well 10 minutes later i was horny as hell... so much so that i ran upstairs and grabbed my mia from the bedside table and began to play

needles to say i came within the first few seconds (which ive been having trouble with for a few months on and off) and in my fuzzy horny state i was rather intregued so i grabbed one of my drinks matts on the side (which is conviniently mirrored which id never even thought about) and placed it between my legs so that i could watch myself masturbating, as i was about to come i knew i was going to squirt (may i add the mia is a clitoral stimulator and i'd not even put a finger inside) and i was amazed as i watched my pussy pulsating and finally i squirted (though ive not yet mastered a full blown squirt) it was more of a male type of ejactlation, that just sort of came perhaps a cm away from my body :s ive done this a few times but been really embarrassed as i thought it could be pee being as i was only stimulating the clit, but from watching i know its definately not!

im amazed! i can actually squirt! and it just kinda comes naturally :s and theres no g-spot stim required!

:D one happy loveshuni! x

Well I'm glad to read this LH, I knew I was a squirter and always assumed it came from the G spot stim I gave myself or was being given, usually combined with clit stim, but I always thought it was the G spot stim that caused the squirt, but I too discovered today that it is possible for me to squirt through clit stim alone, shocker :-)

Trying out a new clit stim toy I've got (to be reviewed at the weekend) which is solely clit stim and cannot be inserted earlier, I was shocked when I felt those familiar sensations..... I then wondered how that could be possible, so came here to see if anyone else had this and thankfully yes is the answer, haha! So thanks LH for posting that.....

It was bloody brilliant, the toy is amazing, but sometimes I wish I wasn't a squirter, I don't half have to wash a lot of towels and a hell of a lot of preparation is needed before playing which takes away the thrill of the spontaneity.... We always want what we can't have, haha!

why on earth would you want to wish that . personaly i think its the most sexiest of orgasms a woman can have and so much fun trying to get one lol also its not so strange that you can squirt through clit stim as they are connected, this is my personal belife if you havent squirted through clit befor and that the more your able to squirt through g spot as the 2 do in fact meet up in the body then eventually you will be able to do both at once or just clit stim and squirt.

the best orgasms tho are when you have both a clit a g-spot orgasm at the same time, i have only managed to get my oh to do this twice so far but she couldnt even talk to me for 45 mins after lol

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

rlc321 wrote:

why on earth would you want to wish that . personaly i think its the most sexiest of orgasms a woman can have and so much fun trying to get one lol also its not so strange that you can squirt through clit stim as they are connected, this is my personal belife if you havent squirted through clit befor and that the more your able to squirt through g spot as the 2 do in fact meet up in the body then eventually you will be able to do both at once or just clit stim and squirt.

the best orgasms tho are when you have both a clit a g-spot orgasm at the same time, i have only managed to get my oh to do this twice so far but she couldnt even talk to me for 45 mins after lol

Oh don't get me wrong, I love the actual feeling and the orgasms, I think it's the just practical side of me that doesn't like it, having to get the towels, rubber sheet etc before playing is a pain in the ass.... I also have concern about explaining to my next partner that I do it, yes I think most guys love the idea but equally I have had conversations with odd ones that didn't, what if I get one of those? lol.... Yes I can just about cope in my own house but he may not take too kindly to my soaking his mattress through at his place, nor do I want to carry my rubber sheet everywhere, haha!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.