• Squirting

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Tupperwareheart wrote:

I do feel a teeny bit envious of people who can squirt with solo play.. Try as i might, i just find toys too hard and painful scraping against my g spot (weird, i know) and my own little fingers just won't reach.

It's weird because it's not something I attempt to do, but I think this morning I stimulated my g-spot and got really relaxed, left it alone and then came back to it but I seem to need clitoral stimulation to actually end up squirting. I hold my breath (unintentionally) as the sensations build and then I 'bear down/push down/let go' and I just squirt....

Out of the 3 times I have squirted, its 'released' from pushing over the edge with clitoral stimulation

Oh and I think I've possibly touched my g-spot with my fingers once but it was difficult (not overly pleasurable) and it was NOTHING like my OH doing it.

So men do have their uses

NakedAce [sign in to see picture]

I feel quite privileged to have been with 2 women who weren't able to squirt before (or so they told me!) and to experience it myself while having oral or penetrative sex. I don't know why it is such a huge turn on (probably because I am a MASSIVELY kinky perv!) but I certainly hope it won't be the last time. I'd heard people have "techniques" to guarantee a woman will squirt almost every time, but I never believed this! Having now seen that RedTube vid - and thanks to the lovely girls who mentioned and swore by it ;) - I will certainly mention it to my gf to see if she wants to try it, we'll see! Definitely one for the future though!

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

WandA - indeed you do! Seems a bit unfair that evolution would give us a g spot and then keep it just out of our reach though.. that's like buying us chocolate and then stashing it on the shed roof!

LK - Impressive! I've tried every position and finger wiggle i can think of, i'm still a good inch away from the right spot. Damn my short fingers

Tupperwareheart wrote:

LK - Impressive! I've tried every position and finger wiggle i can think of, i'm still a good inch away from the right spot. Damn my short fingers

I hasten to add I think I've touched it!! My own fingers don't seem to do anything for me!

(Love the chocolate analogy btw)

I did it again this evening (!!!) in front of my OH. He made me do it as was desperate to see me do it. He found it a real turn on - I'll admit I felt a tad embarrassed.....

maccess [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

I did it again this evening (!!!) in front of my OH. He made me do it as was desperate to see me do it. He found it a real turn on - I'll admit I felt a tad embarrassed.....

dont be bet your oh is made up.... he is a very lucky man

maccess wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Ha ha - thanks

Is it something men really want to see? (no, I'm not offering!) I never thought my OH would be turned on by it, but he was.

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

maccess wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Ha ha - thanks

Is it something men really want to see? (no, I'm not offering!) I never thought my OH would be turned on by it, but he was.

Even my OH, who as i posted earlier, went decidedly 'ewwwww its on my hand!' over it all still really enjoyed watching. I think it impresses them, is there anything we *cant* do?

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Even my OH, who as i posted earlier, went decidedly 'ewwwww its on my hand!' over it all still really enjoyed watching. I think it impresses them, is there anything we *cant* do?

I think my OH was impressed that I went through the towel which was folded over several times onto the duvet....... my more practical side (after the event) thought we only changed the covers 2 days ago lol

maccess [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

I think my OH was impressed that I went through the towel which was folded over several times onto the duvet....... my more practical side (after the event) thought we only changed the covers 2 days ago lol

you girls.... you have it all... you are better than us men

Paddy89 [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

That is impressive, you obviously have a gift. Maybe you could use it to fight fires or something?

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

It's funny i don't think it turns my OH on when i squirt but i think he enjoys the fact i can't do it alone or with a toy, he ejoyes the fact he can get me to squirt whenever he wants!!!

Kooky [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

I have to use an excersise mattress on top of the bed with towels on top as I tend to squirt quite far. Needless to say, I wash a lot of towels during the course of a week

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

HI my partner violeteyes squirts alot and i really love it it normally happens has i put her legs over my shoulders or hold em right back as i enter her after a few good hard strokes (btw dont know if i can swear on here lol) we both feel her hot juices gushing out , i love that feeling and by look on her face she loves it too, occ i stop and use my fingers which produces the same effect , even though the bed is soaked , we have only seen the stream occ and want to learn how to squirt more powerfully so she can do it over my face ;-p

Shepherdess [sign in to see picture]

I squirted for the first time last Friday.. It was completely unexpected, wasn't trying for it! Made a big wet patch on the sofa! For me, the position that worked was sitting on the sofa, me on top and we'd been going ages! I'd already had two orgasms, and squirted on my thirs. Thankfully we knew what it was when it happened! He was so proud. :) It happened again on saturday, but I havn't been able to re-create it myself with vibes or fingers. :( I'll keep trying though!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Shepherdess wrote:

I squirted for the first time last Friday.. It was completely unexpected, wasn't trying for it! Made a big wet patch on the sofa! For me, the position that worked was sitting on the sofa, me on top and we'd been going ages! I'd already had two orgasms, and squirted on my thirs. Thankfully we knew what it was when it happened! He was so proud. :) It happened again on saturday, but I havn't been able to re-create it myself with vibes or fingers. :( I'll keep trying though!

keep trying easlly with pressure on the front and you'll cum lke a waterfall eventually

Shepherdess [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

Shepherdess wrote:

keep trying easlly with pressure on the front and you'll cum lke a waterfall eventually

I got to the 'Oh God I need to Pee' stage, and worked through it, and its like I could feel it there.. but it just wouldn't happen. I think I was trying too hard.. need to relax.

[suspended user]

suspended user

yeah more pressure and i think it might just happen for you

[suspended user]

suspended user

my oh likes me to do it fast and then she squirts all over us

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.