• Squirting

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

I posted earlier on in the thread about how my ex taught me to squirt but since then there's been no squirty action...

Finally achieved it with the new OH, woooo! It feels amazing to get that back. Here's the thing though... OH was a bit put off by it. He's never made a girl do that before and was sure it was urine rather than sexy juice despite my explanation *frown* anyone ever come across (lets leave that pun there shall we!) a partner that gets squicky over squirting?

vRSCarl [sign in to see picture]

I would love to be able to make my OH squirt.

I have seen lots of videos with it in. Especially the lovely Cytherea. Boy she can squirt like a fire hose. Would love to get the OH to that sort of level.

thesexybots [sign in to see picture]

when i first made my OH squirt, i was amazed, it isn't just a myth, squirting is real and boy does it make you (the man) feel absolutly amazing knowing you can make her do that....i find it very sexy

[suspended user]

suspended user

thesexybots wrote:

when i first made my OH squirt, i was amazed, it isn't just a myth, squirting is real and boy does it make you (the man) feel absolutly amazing knowing you can make her do that....i find it very sexy

yeah it's cool very sexy too

Yeah i thought his reaction was unusual. Nothing wrong with squirting!!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Definitely! You do that with me and I wont be frowning

Never been able to squirt. Anyone fancy teaching me?

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

OK MM I will sort you out.

Just need some lube, a bunch of towels,some ankle straps and your trust! Lie back and relax.

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

DrtyBoy wrote:

Just need some lube, a bunch of towels,some ankle straps and your trust! Lie back and relax.

You've got your work cut out trust me! 100 toys, 2 years and no orgasm That would be great, squirting would be a miracle!

Belles [sign in to see picture]

I squirted quite a few times when I was younger, but rarely seem to do it these days. I can cum easily and there's plenty of juices, but not the true fluid squirting. He's keen to work on it when he gets back but was hoping I could get there by practising myself. No joy so far but will keep trying the tips on this thread.

I get to the point where I think it's going to happen, but then it doesn't. Perhaps I should be holding off a little more and working myself into more of a frenzy. I wonder whether being able to cum so easily is actually stopping me from having a larger, squirty orgasm.

Belles [sign in to see picture]

Oh, and meant to say - MM, no orgasm in 2 years! Wow chick, that must be frustrating! I suppose you can only carry on practising...good luck.

Belles wrote:

Oh, and meant to say - MM, no orgasm in 2 years! Wow chick, that must be frustrating! I suppose you can only carry on practising...good luck.

Indeed lol. Practice and practice!

yuraku [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

DrtyBoy wrote:

You've got your work cut out trust me! 100 toys, 2 years and no orgasm That would be great, squirting would be a miracle!

bloody hell MM, that must be really frustrating!!!!!!!!!

What is going wrong?!?!?!

x

yuraku wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

DrtyBoy wrote:

x

Well I used to have the pee sensation and before didnt know what it was so I stopped myself. Now I do know I can only get close using a vibrator but just before I do, I get really really sensitive, like its literally painful and I cant carry on. So I stop but then it just goes. Been like this for 2 years. Only had 1 orgasm ever.

Its very frustrating. I know people say that just relax and enjoy the journey but I want the destination as well!

yuraku [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

yuraku wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

DrtyBoy wrote:

x

Well I used to have the pee sensation and before didnt know what it was so I stopped myself. Now I do know I can only get close using a vibrator but just before I do, I get really really sensitive, like its literally painful and I cant carry on. So I stop but then it just goes. Been like this for 2 years. Only had 1 orgasm ever.

Its very frustrating. I know people say that just relax and enjoy the journey but I want the destination as well!

i had an Ex that was exactly the same, it took me a long, long time to get her to relax.... She used to think she was doing something wrong and said things about her being abnormal (which made things a lot worse).... She used to get stressed up and that all made things go from bad to worse.

Same issue as well where she would get so close and then it would get sooooo sensitive that you couldnt touch her and as soon as the pain went away, so had the moment. It took a lot of patience on my side and hers and little ways of changing things when the sensitivity kicked in but it all paid off.

I think the mind is a powerful thing and when you are trying to relax and allow yourself to orgasm, you can without realising it have the mind tak eover too much and it actually causes issues to raise their ugly heads.

Maybe with the right person and some time it will all be ok, there is certainly no reason why not. It took my ex about 2 years to finally get over it all and for the pain to stop and the enjoyment to begin!

So chin up! x

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Definitely! You do that with me and I wont be frowning

Never been able to squirt. Anyone fancy teaching me?

*raises hand* I'd be more than willing to er.. lend a helping hand.

naughtyboy [sign in to see picture]

I will help!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

This is something I've only been able to achieve during solo play - I've only managed it 3 times but twice within the last 2/3 weeks and one of those times was this morning and there was a lot of fluid - took me a little by suprise.

I'm not sure how I manage to do it, it just happens....

I do feel a teeny bit envious of people who can squirt with solo play.. Try as i might, i just find toys too hard and painful scraping against my g spot (weird, i know) and my own little fingers just won't reach.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Tupperwareheart wrote:

I do feel a teeny bit envious of people who can squirt with solo play.. Try as i might, i just find toys too hard and painful scraping against my g spot (weird, i know) and my own little fingers just won't reach.

Hehe... Ad can't reach her own G. Phew! Us men still have uses!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.