• Squirting

pyjamaparty [sign in to see picture]

ooo good idea!

those changing mat things just arent big enough!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Well it worked for me, bit rustley tho, haha!

LOL dread to think how many mattresses i've ruined!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Yeah not good at all, worth investing in the cot sheet, was only £4.49 and easy to lay on the bed with the towels on.... worked for me for sure :-)

Good luck

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

Thankyou!! yeh its amazing!! we invested in some sports sheet from lh and they sure do the job!!! bring on tonight!!!! xxxxxx

Dont get too wet!;)

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Bumps for Maccess

prisonedkiss_uk [sign in to see picture]

My partner and me fell about squirting by accident really, it was a massive shock when it first but my partner loves. i'm more of a gusher than a squirter but i do squirt sometimes.

best way i'd say to do it is, if you where using ur finger to beckon someone over. u need to do that fast with couple fingers up near the g-stop. think i might pimp my partner out a he can do this when evea we want.\

Nookie [sign in to see picture]

I discovered that I could squirt (well, more 'gush' really) a few months ago, when on my own. The best advice I can give is just to discover exactly where to hit your g-spot so you get a strange 'need to pee' but pleasurable sensastion, and keep pounding it hard, allowing the sensation to intensify. I did this many times, and felt that sensation, but couldn't get further for ages. Then one time I managed it. I just kept hammering that spot til it got stronger and stronger until it finally took over and I 'squirted'. After I'd done it once, I knew what sensations to look out for, and was able to do it a few more times over the next while. I was so convinced it must just be wee at first, but it's a completely odourless, colourless liquid that it simply can't be! It's basically a huge mental battle to FORCE your body to relax and not to resist the 'need to pee' sensation which insticts so strongly train us to avoid. I found it very hard to force that away, but was interested in how much mindset seemed to be the key, as much as the physical side of it. Hope this might help some of you! :)

maccess [sign in to see picture]

i only ever get as far as the sac of juices building up i just cant manage tto get them to release...... any knack to it that i can be helped with?

Kooky [sign in to see picture]

I found out about squirting about 8 years ago with my ex-bf. He'd have me in a squatting position and thrust me pretty rigorously with his fingers, withdraw and then there was a pool of pussy juice on the floor. He'd continue doing this until I was dry.

When we split I taught myself to squirt using an old vibrator. The thing to release the pussy juice you have to feel a sort of swelling inside, take out your fingers (easiest to start with to learn) and you can be amazed at how much comes out.

I also had sex once with a man who wouldn't let me come and when he finally did, I soaked his duvet cover!

I suggest practising with your 2 middle fingers first, in a squatting position and perhaps in front of a mirror, and thrust yourself really hard. You will feel a swelling and when you do, take your fingers out and watch the flow. Once you get it going and are 'good' at it, you'll be able to squirt lying down too - although if anyone is like me, use a plastic exercise mattress covered in a beach towel to avoid drenching your bed - and good luck!

Kooky wrote:

I found out about squirting about 8 years ago with my ex-bf. He'd have me in a squatting position and thrust me pretty rigorously with his fingers, withdraw and then there was a pool of pussy juice on the floor. He'd continue doing this until I was dry.

When we split I taught myself to squirt using an old vibrator. The thing to release the pussy juice you have to feel a sort of swelling inside, take out your fingers (easiest to start with to learn) and you can be amazed at how much comes out.

I also had sex once with a man who wouldn't let me come and when he finally did, I soaked his duvet cover!

I suggest practising with your 2 middle fingers first, in a squatting position and perhaps in front of a mirror, and thrust yourself really hard. You will feel a swelling and when you do, take your fingers out and watch the flow. Once you get it going and are 'good' at it, you'll be able to squirt lying down too - although if anyone is like me, use a plastic exercise mattress covered in a beach towel to avoid drenching your bed - and good luck!

thanks for the tips i have been leaving my fingers in until my OH climaxes i will try taking my fingers out but i am unsure at what point....

Kooky wrote:

thanks for the tips i have been leaving my fingers in until my OH climaxes i will try taking my fingers out but i am unsure at what point....

maccess, I find that the time to release your fingers is when the 'swelling' almost pushes your fingers out, so wait until you really cannot keep them in any longer and then release. It will be trial and error at first, I'm sure, but make sure that you are totally relaxed before you even try.

Good luck and enjoy:)

js [sign in to see picture]

do you get her to cum first before you pull your fingers out ?trying for ages with the oh . when i pull out my fingers r covered in her cum .

js - I release my fingers as soon as the 'swelling' (I have no idea what that is in my body - bladder? - the bladder and 'squirt balloon'(!) are linked, I believe) literally forces my fingers out of me and then I can squirt to the length of the bed and over.

If you are trying with your OH, why not try with her in a squatting position (over the floor, no carpet though!) which is how I learnt that I could squirt when my ex-bf would have me in that position and finger me quite roughly - but not painfully.

When we split, I practised myself and can now squirt when on my back - but usually alone. I find my OH's cock to 'plug' in any squirting - but it all comes out nevertheless, just not in squirts;)

yuraku [sign in to see picture]

This might sound like a strange question and its one for the ladies more than anything.....

IS squirting something you all desire to do? I know some say that its really difficult but for the ones that are not able to do it yet are they missing out on something that really takes their orgasms to a new level?

Also do more people (guys and gals) find squirting more of a turn on?

I would think that lots of guys would feel on top of the world if they could make their OH do this on most occasions!!

yuraku, for me it's more of a turn-on when masturbating as when having sex I cum a lot anyway/just as much.

It doesn't make my orgasms any stronger, just more pleasing when masturbating.

Well, that's my view-point. (Although I do love to cuddle down alone with a toy and drench the bed; - or if I had a gf, things would be different, I suppose. I'm going straight atm, though.)

yuraku [sign in to see picture]

Kooky wrote:

yuraku, for me it's more of a turn-on when masturbating as when having sex I cum a lot anyway/just as much.

It doesn't make my orgasms any stronger, just more pleasing when masturbating.

Well, that's my view-point. (Although I do love to cuddle down alone with a toy and drench the bed; - or if I had a gf, things would be different, I suppose. I'm going straight atm, though.)

Thanks for your reply Kooky and the honesty..... An old ex used to cum a lot too but she always wanted to squirt and thought she was missing out on something which used to ruin the sex!!

So just wanted a wider view on it all as this was going back some years!

getting my oh to squirt is my holy grail.... it is a massive turn on trying but a massive anti climax when i fail..... in fact it gets me down.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.