• Squirting

    1280172973
    BabyH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 49
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2010

    UBM4 wrote:

    missorgasm wrote:

    after months of trying, as posted previously, the OH came out with this "well now you've done it, and it made me feel great, you dont need to do it any more do you? its kinda wet, n messy, kinda unnecessery if you can cum with out making a mess right?" LOVELY! thanks babe........and i mop up your deposits so lovingly every time. sigh

    xx

    Ha! What a bastard!!

    Although, i am glad this thread has erm,popped back up.

    erm...me too...

    1280173176
    UBM4 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 66
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2010

    BabyH wrote:

    UBM4 wrote:

    missorgasm wrote:

    after months of trying, as posted previously, the OH came out with this "well now you've done it, and it made me feel great, you dont need to do it any more do you? its kinda wet, n messy, kinda unnecessery if you can cum with out making a mess right?" LOVELY! thanks babe........and i mop up your deposits so lovingly every time. sigh

    xx

    Ha! What a bastard!!

    Although, i am glad this thread has erm,popped back up.

    erm...me too...

    Must start researching!

    1280174373
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    missorgasm wrote:

    after months of trying, as posted previously, the OH came out with this "well now you've done it, and it made me feel great, you dont need to do it any more do you? its kinda wet, n messy, kinda unnecessery if you can cum with out making a mess right?" LOVELY! thanks babe........and i mop up your deposits so lovingly every time. sigh

    xx

    Is it something you still want to try again?

    1280174484
    missorgasm [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 221
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2009

    il just do it on my own :) his loss ay x

    1280174604
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    missorgasm wrote:

    il just do it on my own :) his loss ay x

    Fair enough! It's not something that appeals to me personally but I'd probably give it a go and see about the odd occasion if I still didn't like it. At least he tried! Many people don't even get that far!

    1280174731
    missorgasm [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 221
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2009

    yeah....it just amused me because he spent so long trying to make it happen, then was super excited when i said id done it, demanded me to show him, then eventually managed to do it himslf and now novelty's gone lol

    1281912314
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Well this may be a steange dilemma & I'm sure one for which there is no answer....

    Since my ex first made me squirt a few months ago, I can't seem to ever not squirt now & if I'm honest it's getting really annoying, haha! As we've now split, there's a fair bit of 'self-love' going on but I now have to plan where I'm going to do it, I can't just do it in bed cos it gets far too wet to then sleep on even with towel(s) Now you might say stop before it gets that far but it happens quite quick & I'm also getting to the stage where unless I do this I just don't feel satisfied...

    I know it's devil & deep blue sea & not even sure why I'm posting, I guess cos I wanted to say it & don't think any of my mates would really understand? The thought of having to get a rubber sheet type thing seems rubbish but seems if I don't I can't ever play in bed again... (I can't face getting the hairdryer out after) So currently it's the sofa, cos it's leather & a towel....

    Oh well, am sure there's worse issues I could have.....

    1281913676
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    Well this may be a steange dilemma & I'm sure one for which there is no answer....

    Since my ex first made me squirt a few months ago, I can't seem to ever not squirt now & if I'm honest it's getting really annoying, haha! As we've now split, there's a fair bit of 'self-love' going on but I now have to plan where I'm going to do it, I can't just do it in bed cos it gets far too wet to then sleep on even with towel(s) Now you might say stop before it gets that far but it happens quite quick & I'm also getting to the stage where unless I do this I just don't feel satisfied...

    I know it's devil & deep blue sea & not even sure why I'm posting, I guess cos I wanted to say it & don't think any of my mates would really understand? The thought of having to get a rubber sheet type thing seems rubbish but seems if I don't I can't ever play in bed again... (I can't face getting the hairdryer out after) So currently it's the sofa, cos it's leather & a towel....

    Oh well, am sure there's worse issues I could have.....

    Ok...

    Have you tried switching it off and on yet?

    Have you tried turning the tap off?

    Have you grown a penis? (Welcome to our world!)

    It is a bit of an odd situation, are you doing anything differently like clentching somewhere or some muscles?

    Have you tried without things inside or outside?

    1281914612
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Haha WandA, that made me laugh...

    There's definitely no penis... Phew! And I can't find the tap to turn it off, haha!

    I don't think I'm doing anything differently, it's odd how I'd never done til my ex made it happen &now it won't stop tho... Def no different clenching & it happens with things inside & out... With toys I prefer out so maybe I could switch to in where it happens slightly less but as I enjoy that less...

    Seems like he's opened some kind of dam or something

    1281914811

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2535
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    try this put two or more fingers inside you curving upwards.. then put a dildo etc prefabally a vibrating in tight up against your fingers it works for my oh when my wrist get's worn out

    1281915431
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    Haha WandA, that made me laugh...

    There's definitely no penis... Phew! And I can't find the tap to turn it off, haha!

    I don't think I'm doing anything differently, it's odd how I'd never done til my ex made it happen &now it won't stop tho... Def no different clenching & it happens with things inside & out... With toys I prefer out so maybe I could switch to in where it happens slightly less but as I enjoy that less...

    Seems like he's opened some kind of dam or something

    "There she blows!" (Well, maybe not, you did split up with him)

    Perhaps you should sue him, he's broken it!

    Does seem odd, I guess some women do squirt all the time but if it came on so suddenly... You'd assume it would be from stimulation through some part, perhaps your PC are now stronger?

    1281915706
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    lickmadick wrote:

    try this put two or more fingers inside you curving upwards.. then put a dildo etc prefabally a vibrating in tight up against your fingers it works for my oh when my wrist get's worn out

    How will this help me not to squirt? Sounds like it would make it happen more....

    1281915871

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2535
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    sorry i missunderstood i thought that was the problem that you couldn't on your own i'will ahve to think on that mmmm

    1281916025
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    WandA wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    Haha WandA, that made me laugh...

    There's definitely no penis... Phew! And I can't find the tap to turn it off, haha!

    I don't think I'm doing anything differently, it's odd how I'd never done til my ex made it happen &now it won't stop tho... Def no different clenching & it happens with things inside & out... With toys I prefer out so maybe I could switch to in where it happens slightly less but as I enjoy that less...

    Seems like he's opened some kind of dam or something

    "There she blows!" (Well, maybe not, you did split up with him)

    Perhaps you should sue him, he's broken it!

    Does seem odd, I guess some women do squirt all the time but if it came on so suddenly... You'd assume it would be from stimulation through some part, perhaps your PC are now stronger?

    No, no more blowing for me currently, altho he did ring & ask for one the other day, cheeky git, haha!

    I like the idea of suing him for breaking it, can you imagine in court... "state your case please" "Well during sex he made me squirt & now it won't stop, when I'm stimulated, it happens & it's bloody messy" Cue judge looking rather flustered & me being held in contempt or something?

    Yes I did wonder if it was related to increased muscle strength & an awareness that I can do it so don't try to stop it now whereas perhaps before I blocked it or stopped playing before it got to that point...

    Ho hum....

    1281916117
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    lickmadick wrote:

    sorry i missunderstood i thought that was the problem that you couldn't on your own i'will ahve to think on that mmmm

    No worries I wish that were the case, hahal

    1281916231

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2535
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    we use a plastic sheet in bed with some nice soft towels and it's great it saves washing bed clothes and cleans in the shower real easy and keeps the sofa from not getting honky ..mind you i love the smell

    1281916442
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    No, no more blowing for me currently, altho he did ring & ask for one the other day, cheeky git, haha!

    I like the idea of suing him for breaking it, can you imagine in court... "state your case please" "Well during sex he made me squirt & now it won't stop, when I'm stimulated, it happens & it's bloody messy" Cue judge looking rather flustered & me being held in contempt or something?

    Yes I did wonder if it was related to increased muscle strength & an awareness that I can do it so don't try to stop it now whereas perhaps before I blocked it or stopped playing before it got to that point...

    Ho hum....

    Judge settles it by ordering him to give you 4 of the finest towels from M&S, 6 from Primark, a PVC bedding set and mop.

    Perhaps better positioning of the towel at your entrance is your only hope for now! Maybe you need to wank more too! My loads are bigger the longer I go without!

    1281916600

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2535
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    WandA wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    No, no more blowing for me currently, altho he did ring & ask for one the other day, cheeky git, haha!

    I like the idea of suing him for breaking it, can you imagine in court... "state your case please" "Well during sex he made me squirt & now it won't stop, when I'm stimulated, it happens & it's bloody messy" Cue judge looking rather flustered & me being held in contempt or something?

    Yes I did wonder if it was related to increased muscle strength & an awareness that I can do it so don't try to stop it now whereas perhaps before I blocked it or stopped playing before it got to that point...

    Ho hum....

    Judge settles it by ordering him to give you 4 of the finest towels from M&S, 6 from Primark, a PVC bedding set and mop.

    Perhaps better positioning of the towel at your entrance is your only hope for now! Maybe you need to wank more too! My loads are bigger the longer I go without!

    sounds good to me a yes holding on does build up the loads of spunk but afetr a while you got to let it go

    1281916859
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    WandA wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    No, no more blowing for me currently, altho he did ring & ask for one the other day, cheeky git, haha!

    I like the idea of suing him for breaking it, can you imagine in court... "state your case please" "Well during sex he made me squirt & now it won't stop, when I'm stimulated, it happens & it's bloody messy" Cue judge looking rather flustered & me being held in contempt or something?

    Yes I did wonder if it was related to increased muscle strength & an awareness that I can do it so don't try to stop it now whereas perhaps before I blocked it or stopped playing before it got to that point...

    Ho hum....

    Judge settles it by ordering him to give you 4 of the finest towels from M&S, 6 from Primark, a PVC bedding set and mop.

    Perhaps better positioning of the towel at your entrance is your only hope for now! Maybe you need to wank more too! My loads are bigger the longer I go without!

    Haha, what a fair judge...

    I think like lickmadick says I'm gonna have to get some kind of rubber sheet type thing cos it just soaks through the towel at the minute.

    As for wanking more, hmmm, I already do it virtually every day

    1281917072

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2535
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    nothing wrong with a good healthy wank every day it's just with us blokes every other day and we or i get a better cum load and more satisfying feeling too..you lucky women

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.