• Squirting

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

can you imagine "Hold on a minute babe, I need to eat some seeds, amuse yourself for a few minutes, I might die if I don't replace all these essential minerals am gushing out"

Could always store them in your cheeks like a hamster, then omnomnom a few in between while he's not looking.

Fairly sure that guy at least wouldn't be at all perturbed by it. Bit of a strange fellow.

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I guess it depends on the person because my reaction was nothing like that when I squirted LOL

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

And, yes "squirting" is a bit of a grim term!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

It may be a rubbish term but I can't really think of any others that would work...

Suggestions?

shyguy01 [sign in to see picture]

before me and my x broke up she loved to squirt. i found that she loved to be gently fingered and have a clit licked at the same time this could go on fore a good 30 to 50 minutes as she became more and more aroused l began to finger here deeper and harder but not too hard and licked here clit like ther was no tommorow the reward for this was one hell of a shower this was one of the most erotic experience that i have ever seen and will never forget .this may not work fore everybody becouse everybody is diferent and have there own diferent ways.

ps not all females can squirt but when you find one that can work on here magic spot and i mean work on that spot and wooooooow amazing.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

This is a new thing for me and I am loving it...my partner is fab at hitting the spot with his fingers very deep ....geet your man to work his magic and not be shy!!

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

It may be a rubbish term but I can't really think of any others that would work...

Suggestions?

Why not "ejaculation"? It's a word we're all familiar with & doesn't sound as crude as "squirting".

smirnoff09 wrote:

This is a new thing for me and I am loving it...my partner is fab at hitting the spot with his fingers very deep ....geet your man to work his magic and not be shy!!

Oh, by the way, welcome to the forums!

good point headsouth - i'll put the thinking cap back on...

headsouth wrote:

I have a penis most of the time, but at a certain point in the evening it magically turns into a cock...

12? A cock like a pumpkin?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

I have a penis most of the time, but at a certain point in the evening it magically turns into a cock...

12? A cock like a pumpkin?

Haha!

That's all :P

Ax

Laurakins [sign in to see picture]

Just watched the video with my girlfriend.. The girl looks drugged up or something :| and why the hell is he saying 'good girl' all the way through? Kind of makes me feel like he is training a dog or a horse. Anyone else find that slightly strange? xx

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Laurakins wrote:

Just watched the video with my girlfriend.. The girl looks drugged up or something :| and why the hell is he saying 'good girl' all the way through? Kind of makes me feel like he is training a dog or a horse. Anyone else find that slightly strange? xx

Our thoughts exactly Laurakins!!! Showed hubby it and agreed it looked clinical a others said but also thought she was wasted (hubbys term not mine lol). Very strange video for that site I think not their usual stuff. xxx

Yeah, me and my OH was constantly looking at each other and saying that it didn't look exactly 'right'. It just seemed really really odd. I really didn't like her laugh or her facial expressions it really did seem like she was either really drunk or on drugs. That being combined with him calling her good girl all the way through and patting her intimate area afterwards really did leave me and my girlfriend a little weirded out lol. But, who knows.. Maybe it was just a very very very very intense orgasm? xxxx

I'm trying to get my OH to test it out some point! I want to see what its all about! ;) xxx

headsouth wrote:

That is one strange video. She does sound like she was purchased from some part of eastern europe and not actually taught much english. That would also account for the odd way he talks about her. Impressive results nonetheless. What did he say... It's nothing at all to do with the weeks of massaging and anything like that, and you should just go at it and expect those results immediately? Super!

I've not watched it, she doesn't say:

"Me love you long time." Does she?

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, strange question perhaps, but does anyone know, if there is a maximum number of times you could squirt or how much you could produce?

I know it sounds daft..... Just would be interested to see what others who experience this say, mainly cos I was OH last night and he made this happen to me LOTS, and I mean lots..... and I guess I didn't know there was that much "liquid" inside me... LOL

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

What video is this may I ask? Even though it sound a bit dodgy (bring drugged up? =S) I'm intrigued.

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

Thanks, I had a looksie but I couldn't see it. =(

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Not any more headsouth, haha!

Was a helluva lot tho..... a helluva lot of times.... ;-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.