• Squirting

    1273617962
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1269
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    andy_69 wrote:

    hey x

    this is something i've never managed to get a girl to achieve think i came close a few times, after reading all the stories on this thread ave learned that its definately is possible, but mibbi not for everyone? is everyone pretty much agreed that it achieving this is down to a good technique and relaxation ??x

    I think good technique and relaxation are part of it but I also there's a lot of other psychology and physiology behind it too. I don't know for sure obviously but I imagine there are people who phsyically can't do it and people that either don't want to squirt or are afraid to or a host of other mental blocks that get in the way.

    Don't worry that you haven't "made" someone squirt....that in itself might be enough pressure to prevent a partner being able to let go ... sort of like stage fright. As long as you're a considerate, attentative lover who's willing to ask for and act on feedback you're golden

    xxKPxx

    1273618342
    andy_69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 41
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    KittyPurry wrote:

    I think good technique and relaxation are part of it but I also there's a lot of other psychology and physiology behind it too. I don't know for sure obviously but I imagine there are people who phsyically can't do it and people that either don't want to squirt or are afraid to or a host of other mental blocks that get in the way.

    Don't worry that you haven't "made" someone squirt....that in itself might be enough pressure to prevent a partner being able to let go ... sort of like stage fright. As long as you're a considerate, attentative lover who's willing to ask for and act on feedback you're golden

    xxKPxx

    thanks for the advice

    yeah always tryed to a considerate lover, it sounds a bit wierd bt am always up for trying to improve so i like asking for feedback and working with watevr is suggeted

    Andy x

    1273619019
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 863
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    Ohhhhh cant believe ive not mentioned it but......... my OH actually made me squirt the other week,wasnt alot compared to what u see in pornos but was definatly a squirt. Oh I felt so gd and so did he. Has taken us a good few months to achieve but if u persevere then its possible =)

    1273619134
    andy_69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 41
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    Malteser81 wrote:

    Ohhhhh cant believe ive not mentioned it but......... my OH actually made me squirt the other week,wasnt alot compared to what u see in pornos but was definatly a squirt. Oh I felt so gd and so did he. Has taken us a good few months to achieve but if u persevere then its possible =)

    Miss 81

    do u mind me askin if it felt any better or worse ?x

    1273619793
    BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 729
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    Pretty much. Seems to be different trigger factors for all of us, but being relaxed is definitely the one common key.

    1273621116
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 863
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    andy_69 wrote:

    Malteser81 wrote:

    Ohhhhh cant believe ive not mentioned it but......... my OH actually made me squirt the other week,wasnt alot compared to what u see in pornos but was definatly a squirt. Oh I felt so gd and so did he. Has taken us a good few months to achieve but if u persevere then its possible =)

    Miss 81

    do u mind me askin if it felt any better or worse ?x

    The orgasm....... amazing, actually gave me a bit of a headache though was alot of mental work as (the woman) feels like she needs to pee. Its a case of trusting your partner as well. My OH was telling me how he could feel the skin around my gspot swell so that told me I knew it was possible. He was also constantly sucking and playing with my clit to get me wetter and wetter, was just a case of feeling my orgasm build and then kind of pushing past the needing too pee feeling and just relaxing.

    1273621662
    andy_69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 41
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    aww awsome . . . it does sound like alot of work for the woman (mentally). A was just a bit curious and wondered how it all felt. tah for elightening me

    1273790403
    Columbus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 403
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2009

    Malteser81 wrote:

    andy_69 wrote:

    Malteser81 wrote:

    Ohhhhh cant believe ive not mentioned it but......... my OH actually made me squirt the other week,wasnt alot compared to what u see in pornos but was definatly a squirt. Oh I felt so gd and so did he. Has taken us a good few months to achieve but if u persevere then its possible =)

    Miss 81

    do u mind me askin if it felt any better or worse ?x

    The orgasm....... amazing, actually gave me a bit of a headache though was alot of mental work as (the woman) feels like she needs to pee. Its a case of trusting your partner as well. My OH was telling me how he could feel the skin around my gspot swell so that told me I knew it was possible. He was also constantly sucking and playing with my clit to get me wetter and wetter, was just a case of feeling my orgasm build and then kind of pushing past the needing too pee feeling and just relaxing.

    Hmm, it's interesting because although I have squirted a couple of times I don't feel I've orgasmed this way - no big thrill... just squirted but didn't feel anything especially!

    1273861682
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 464
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    Found this video which really gives u a good idea of the technique used to make a woman squirt but also to see how a woman reacts to it.........he does it 3 times to her.....and u can see the effect it has on her........looks pretty damn amazing...gotta get my other half to perfect this technique!!!!!

    http://www.redtube.com/15878

    1273862729
    tronic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 329
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    holy beluga batman!

    1273863142
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    I watched this a while ago, and it has been discussed in this thread a few times, there is a definite suspicion that she is "hamming it up" for the camera and how annoying is he? lol but there is something to be said for elements of his technique, even if he makes it all look rather clinical, haha!

    Roll on next week when I see my OH, can't wait for him to make me squit again.

    Does anyone else dislike the tem "squirt"? Am sure thats been asked before in here too but can't remember what any alternative suggestions were?

    1273863343
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    *F**king crap at typing*

    Clearly meant squirt again, him making me squit would be just plain wrong.... lol

    1273864177
    tronic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 329
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    cum?

    1273864474
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    instead of squirt? I guess its an aside of cumming.....

    1273864816
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 464
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    yeah i have to agree....squirt really isnt a sexy term at all..........oh and i fully agree with u about that bloke in the video..................annoying is an understatement!!!

    1273864943
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Deffo is.... I def wouldn't him trying to make me do it... Yuck!

    1273882126
    Columbus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 403
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2009

    He's creepy. Gatorade and pumpkin seeds, my arse! She looks totally off her head to me - before they even get started. She looks drugged up or drunk. My OH think she's a bit "simple" though LOL

    1273915476
    Godwinson [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 15 May 2010

    You hit ther nail on the head with the "come hither motion", gentle at first but then harder and faster as your partner startes to orgasm and squirt - or gush. Providing theres been plenty of other foreplay it seems to work every time!

    1273919313
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    That video is just too removed from the situation for me, almost clinical. Plus it really worries me that he's using oil on that poor lady too.

    x

    1273920757
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Yeah M&S, rapeseed oil, I mean, what? Like Columbus says, Gatorade and pumpkin seeds, can you imagine "Hold on a minute babe, I need to eat some seeds, amuse yourself for a few minutes, I might die if I don't replace all these essential minerals am gushing out"

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.