• Squirting

Orthom [sign in to see picture]

Hey folks,

I normally lurk around the forums, but thought I would join in for a change!

Last night my girlfriend had her first ever squirting experience! She was trying out our new sex machine for the first time and came very hard with ALOT of squirting! She never even noticed she did this until she sat up and is now mortified and embarrassed by it!

Hopefully this wont stop her using the machine in future! If it helps anyone whos trying to squirt, she was laying back and didnt have any clitoral stimulation at all, infact she was only using it for about 10minutes!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Woohoo, it happened again.... much better this time, I'm so relaxed with him & he loves it happening so much, am just so happy to let it happen & go with the flow, so to speak... lol

frustrated [sign in to see picture]

Hi i bought a book that teaches you how to do it by deborah sundal and i finally managed it and was so excited, then i did it again. But i havent been able to do it since and get quite annoyed about it.

I was totally relaxed and doing what the book says which is that you can learn to do it without orgasm first and was trying away and it said dont give in and go for the orgasm as you need to be highly aroused then push it out, but being lacking somewhat in denying myself i gave in and orgasmed and it happened.

I keep worrying that it wont happen again as i have a coil fitted now, which prob has no relation what so ever but i still keep thinking it. Does anyone here or does it have a coil?

I have tried pushing really hard but feel like i just puch air out when i do it lol. Next time i am just going to totally go floppy and relax and see what happens, or concentrate on thinking about it pouring out like when you need a wee and you turn the tap on lol

I have a coil too Frustrated and as you can see from my posts above, its all new to me right now, for me the key is definitely being relaxed and trusting him. I can't see there is any connection between it and squirting but I could well be wrong....

I've not really tried it on my own yet given that it is such a new thing for me and at the moment I am just enjoying it when he does it and don't want to spoil that "special-ness" yet, odd I know

No i think that is great, i wish it was that way around for me, i seem to be able to do it all on my own but really struggle with my partner. To be honest i am just starting to realise that i am too uptight worrying about doing it right and getting there before he does and all sorts of things that i cant relax and enjoy it.

I really am becoming goal orientated and am missing out on orgasms because of it.

Any tips on how to relax???? I really want to be able to be able to be as good at sex as i seem to be at masterbation lol xx I feel really stupid trying to teach him and i know it is all about communication and is important to give feed back as mind reading isnt that strong in most people lol I really struggle with it though, i want him to magically know lol

Sorry have totally digressed here. Glad to hear you have a coil too as if you can do it with one then it isnt that being put in that has stopped me, again i need to relax more lol

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

frustrated wrote:

No i think that is great, i wish it was that way around for me, i seem to be able to do it all on my own but really struggle with my partner. To be honest i am just starting to realise that i am too uptight worrying about doing it right and getting there before he does and all sorts of things that i cant relax and enjoy it.

I really am becoming goal orientated and am missing out on orgasms because of it.

Any tips on how to relax???? I really want to be able to be able to be as good at sex as i seem to be at masterbation lol xx I feel really stupid trying to teach him and i know it is all about communication and is important to give feed back as mind reading isnt that strong in most people lol I really struggle with it though, i want him to magically know lol

Sorry have totally digressed here. Glad to hear you have a coil too as if you can do it with one then it isnt that being put in that has stopped me, again i need to relax more lol

Heyo there frustrated!

One of the best things you can do is to show him exactly what you like...you could either masturbate in front of him (which might be a little intimidating and counter productive on the relaxation front) or you could try making him a sexy film of you touching yourself. For a start the clip will be a turn-on and more importantly he can watch and re-watch till he learns! You could send/give the video to him with a note saying "thinking of you"!

Another idea might be to play a game called "hot or cold" it's very simple: just get him to try different ways of touching you (different speeds, directions, textures, temperatures, positions, areas etc). The better it feels the hotter your response e.g. good would be "warm" ... better would be "warmer" ... really amazing = "RED HOT!" and vice versa for the cold temperatures down to "freezing" = really bad! Because it's a game and about exploring, the pressure's off both of you so you can have fun (and hopefully lots of orgasms!). Another benefit is that his feeling won't be hurt if you say "cold" in the way that they might be if you said "what the hell are you doing that feels aweful!" during sex! Also being a game it brings out that competative streak a lot of guys have...he'll want to "win" i.e. get you yelling "HOT, HOT, HOT!"

Hope some of my ramblings are vaguely helpful(ish)!

xxKPxx

PS I have a coil and sometimes push out really hard during sex and squirting but nothing has ever happened to mine...You're pushing from lower down (in your vagina) rather than the uterus where the coil is so you should be fine

Hey thanks kp that is a good idea, i like the video idea, i do actually like the idea of being watched has always been a fantasy but in reality i might feel silly lol and worried it would not be a turn on for him which would be awful. But a video is best of both isnt it.

I like the game idea too will put that to him tonight :) good thinking.

xx

Thats ok about the coil and squirting, sounds silly but i was actually worried as i have only ever squrited before having one that it was some how preventing me from doing it again, but i actually think i am having trouble getting that relaxed again lol Also i think mentally i had the idea it might be that blocking it coming out or something and so might have been not letting myself.

It all started when i read in a book that diaphrams can block the ejaculate coming out because of the pressure on some part so was wondering if the coil was the same, but obviously not so glad to hear that xx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

frustrated wrote:

Hey thanks kp that is a good idea, i like the video idea, i do actually like the idea of being watched has always been a fantasy but in reality i might feel silly lol and worried it would not be a turn on for him which would be awful. But a video is best of both isnt it.

I like the game idea too will put that to him tonight :) good thinking.

xx

Thats ok about the coil and squirting, sounds silly but i was actually worried as i have only ever squrited before having one that it was some how preventing me from doing it again, but i actually think i am having trouble getting that relaxed again lol Also i think mentally i had the idea it might be that blocking it coming out or something and so might have been not letting myself.

It all started when i read in a book that diaphrams can block the ejaculate coming out because of the pressure on some part so was wondering if the coil was the same, but obviously not so glad to hear that xx

No problem at all I'll keep everything (except my legs) crossed for you! Let us know how you get on....maybe you'll be the next to join the love honey squirters (sound's like a bizarre band!)

xxKPxx

I hope so, i did it twice so if i could just get it to be a regular thing lol x i shall let you know how things turn out lol

I wish I had some magic answers for you Frustrated, but KP has given some great ideas there, for me, I guess I just wasn't expecting it at all and it just happened, and I was like "WTF??? What happened there and how did you do that?" afterwards.... haha! Daft I know....

We're a new couple so you'd think it'd be harder, but somehow he just makes me feel so relaxed but I did wonder if it would happen again, luckily it did and now I can't wait to see him again.

Like KP has said, if you can do it yourself then you know "how to" as it were, so the video is a great idea for him, and I doubt there is the slightest chance he won't find it hot, hot, hot! What's not to like, the woman he loves "performing" for him, magic! My OH works away a lot, so we use Skype and he absolutely loves watching me, and I him, but hey that's another story

Perhaps a glass of wine might help, not too many tho, haha! and stop beating yourself up if it doesn't happen, it will am sure, you know you can do it, but you've got to make sure it doesn't become the main "goal"

Good luck, and look forward to hearing how you get on

Thanks missTC, you know i have been on loads of forums about pets and hobbies and stuff but none are as friendly as this, they all generaly critisize each other and try to out do each other and you feel really bad saying stuff, but everyone here is really encouraging x Is really nice to be able to talk to people too, as talking to mums in the school playground waiting to pick up the kids really wouldnt work the same :) x

Yeah I know what you mean, I use a few forums and some are hard work to say the least.... and yes I can't imagine this is a school playground convo.... even some of my best friends aren't comfy talking bout sex at all, me, I just happily blabber on with no embarassment, am just too open I guess!

Glad you're enjoying it here, am quite new too and still settling in, but have found it great and notice my addiction to the place is rising, haha!

The thought of talking to any of my mates, bar one, bout squirting fills me with dread, but here its perfectly fine and thats so good!

yeh me too, i can talk to some friends but still not as openly as on a forum, i guess not having to look people in the face helps lol x

Yes i cant seem to leave now i have started.

Yeah true, anonymity is good particularly where some discussions are concerned!

Hope the squirting thing works out, for both of us, haha!

V8hemicock [sign in to see picture]

would love to find a girl that can let go of that 'need to pee sensation' no luck yet though.... :(

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

It is extremely difficult to get that out of your head - even if you have squirted in the past! I've only ever done it two or three times!

x

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I just recently worked out how (not had the pleasure of seeing if a guy can, but by myself it works dandy!), and still every time keep wanting to check that it definitely wasn't wee. :) Mainly found it hard to relax because after the first little "burst", I started panicing about the mess and tensing up. Had to have an excessive number of towels and such at hand before I could relax enough to just let it happen.

I actually couldn't feel the liquid coming out - it didn't feel like peeing - but I could see it, and feel it pretty much gushing over my hands. Was weird, inside was more...stretchy?...than when you'd pee, and the orgasm was more like it was being pulled out than pushed, if that makes sense. Been experimenting a bit with it since the first time, figure if I can try and udnerstand it better I'll have a better hope of explaining it to the boy if it happens with him (he's fairly inexperienced, knows what he calls "the basics" well enough, but is a little out of his depth with most of it, and while he says he's keen to learn anything and everything, I still worry about finding his boundaries - much like any new relationship, I guess - and don't really want to freak him out *quite yet!).

Oddly enough, for me it's been more the clitoral side that sets it off, although if there's no g-spot play it tends to just flow out rather than actually squirt.

Hey, if nothing else, it's the best science project I've had in years! :)

RubyMM [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty lucky by the sounds of it! My man can get me to do it every time during sex over and over again!

:)

Well I wanted to keep this as a thing my man did for me, but seems now he has opened the floodgates it wants to keep happening. He's stuck away at the min and I got the Ice Scream vibe as a freebie with my last order so thought would give it a try and OMG seems that can make me squirt too....

I tend to use it a mix of internally and then on my clit and relax into it, thinking of him doing it and bingo it happened.... I did think it was a one off but tried again tonight and same thing again..

For the clever science types, it was a milky coloured liquid, I only know this as I was on my black leather sofa and it settled in a pool, haha! Quite a thin consistency but definitely milky, so definitely not wee....

I just want him to be here so we can do it again as I think I am now squirting more too, in terms of volume, if thats possible, god knows??? Am not going to tell him yet have done it by myself, I know he likes the fact he's the only one ever to do it for me, and thank god he did

andy_69 [sign in to see picture]

hey x

this is something i've never managed to get a girl to achieve think i came close a few times, after reading all the stories on this thread ave learned that its definately is possible, but mibbi not for everyone? is everyone pretty much agreed that it achieving this is down to a good technique and relaxation ??x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.