• Squirting

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

I've just been browsing Net Doctor (coincidently, there was a Vitality Show banner on their website)

I was curious about their entry for female ejaculation:

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrelationships/female_ejaculation.htm

'Female ejaculation is when fluid shoots out of the vagina at the moment of orgasm'

Really? So far has anyone experienced it coming from there?

He remarks repeatedly that some women are ashamed. So much to the point that I wonder why he keeps bringing it up...He also mentions the pee issue

'There hasn't been enough research on the fluid (ejaculate) - partly because it's difficult to obtain adequate supplies of it for investigation'

Yes but it does contain high levels of prostatic acid phosphatase fluid that is found in the prostate and male ejaculate. Pretty good research so far.

'Finally, women who experience ejaculation need to realise that many men have a positive attitude towards it. After all, if a woman ejaculates, the man can regard it as a tribute to his virility and skill in bed!'

Um, so they're approval determines by self esteem? No offense but if a man found it unpleasant I wouldn't give a monkeys and would move on to the next one. I'm willing to give men a bit more credit and gamble that they can feel good about their lover's sexuality and pleasure without having to involve their ego.

BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]

It may not be entirely urine, but I'm damn sure it must have traces of it. I am a scientific kinda gal, so when it happened, I sniffed the sheet. (Gross, I know. Stop judging me! I see your cold, accusing eyes, damnit!)

It smelt a little bit of pee. Conclusive evidence. It may be that I'm incontinent, but it only ever happens when I'm in a certain postition and my G-Spot is taking a hammering.

Not that I care what it is, it feels damn good either way!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

It may not be entirely urine, but I'm damn sure it must have traces of it. I am a scientific kinda gal, so when it happened, I sniffed the sheet. (Gross, I know. Stop judging me! I see your cold, accusing eyes, damnit!)

It smelt a little bit of pee. Conclusive evidence. It may be that I'm incontinent, but it only ever happens when I'm in a certain postition and my G-Spot is taking a hammering.

It's from the same general direction so it wouldn't suprise me! However - wee is perfectly clean so who gives a damn if it feels good :)

Ax

BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

It's from the same general direction so it wouldn't suprise me! However - wee is perfectly clean so who gives a damn if it feels good :)

Ax

Exactamondo. I did freak a teeny-tiny bit but Mr BLC's reaction summed it up.

Me - "Erm, I either just squirted, or I just pissed on you."

Mr BLC - "Oh... meh."

So I figured that it doesn't really matter either way. Plus as you very rightly point out, urine is sterile, right?

Me likey! x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

Ax

Exactamondo. I did freak a teeny-tiny bit but Mr BLC's reaction summed it up.

Me - "Erm, I either just squirted, or I just pissed on you."

Mr BLC - "Oh... meh."

So I figured that it doesn't really matter either way. Plus as you very rightly point out, urine is sterile, right?

Me likey! x

Yep as long as you don't have a UTI (yum!) urine is sterile...if it burns when you pee...aim away from face lol

xxKPxx

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

i did make my wife squirt once a good while ago while i was toying her and fingering her anally at the same time she was as shocked that it happend as i was but both shocked in a good way, did make my ego boost when she told me no other man has ever made her do that lol

Kinky.Minx [sign in to see picture]

I would really love to squirt! Thanks for this thread!

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Mine doesn't smell like urine and can sometimes be quite thick, like boy cum. It also doesn't necessarily happen in tandem with a conventional muscle contracting orgasm - sounds like you may have squirted AA, but my bottom line is, as long as you had a good time and feel satisfied, who cares?!

SS xx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Ad got really wet last night from some lovely G-spot play and licking. She often gets weeter with something inside her... as SS said, squirt or just come who cares if it was good!

Jennii x [sign in to see picture]

ive read loads about squirting and me and my partner have tryed different things to make me come but how do you know that you have comed when its your first time ? my partner has fingered me and pushed his fingers up on my g-spot and its felt amazing and he said he could feel loads of liquid rush down and i couldnt feel any liquid the only time i can feel some liquid apear is when i finger my self but the liquid aint alot and it feels alittle bit thicker then my normal wetness so does this mean that ive comed?

bushigs [sign in to see picture]

hi there dont konw if this as all ready been asked? my wife has squirted twice in all the time we have been together i dont no if it was sumthing i did difrent or she just rexlaxed and let it happen.

so i gess im asking can you stop it happening or does it just happen if you hit the right spot so to speak?

can you control it?

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Woohoo this happened to me today, was something I had always wondered about but never happened, I wondered if I self-consciously stopped it scared of what may happen if let myself go over that "edge", this time, I was having a great relaxed day with lots of sex, so had already cum a few times, and my partner def knew what to do

Oh my god, it felt wierd, but a really good weird, and I can't wait for it to happen again.

Like Loves Huni says I think the key is definitely being relaxed and not trying too hard.

Congratulations, I'm very jealous. It seems a lot of OA members have reported squirtage after taking time to get there. I think I need to stop pressuring myself to 'perform' and pencil in a weekend for the search...

Thanks Tigerlilies, without giving too much info, not sure on the etiquette bout that, but we had been on it, so to speak, on and off for about 6 hours and think I was as relaxed as its possible to be, I wasn't even thinking about it, my partner just started and after a while, it happened, and if am honest, more than once, which was all very weird, I wonder if somehow I kind of cut myself off the first time, if that makes sense?

But a weekend for the search seems a great plan

I won't press for naughty details but if you don't mind divulging... may I ask if you got there from clitoral or internal stimulation? Or was it just the whole shebang that was hitting the spot?

I was suprised to learn from a friend that her first squirt came from clitoral fun alone but then maybe the psychological stuff is the biggest part. The 'letting go' part can be a tricky one.

I don't mind at all, I just didnt want to say too much, wasnt sure on the etiquette, perhaps I should read the rules..lol

He was using his fingers on my g-spot mainly and my clit sometimes but also pressing down on my pubic bone at the same time, which seemed to make a difference oddly... or perhaps not, I dont know enough about it really, like I say its never happened to me before and ashamedly I am nearly 40.... Hopefully now it has, it will continue as now I've "done" it, I feel more able to let go, cos whatever I was scared of happening didnt happen, if that makes sense....

Definitely being relaxed is the thing I think...

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I don't mind at all, I just didnt want to say too much, wasnt sure on the etiquette, perhaps I should read the rules..lol

He was using his fingers on my g-spot mainly and my clit sometimes but also pressing down on my pubic bone at the same time, which seemed to make a difference oddly... or perhaps not, I dont know enough about it really, like I say its never happened to me before and ashamedly I am nearly 40.... Hopefully now it has, it will continue as now I've "done" it, I feel more able to let go, cos whatever I was scared of happening didnt happen, if that makes sense....

Definitely being relaxed is the thing I think...

Oooh, that is fascinating about the pubic bone. Thank you for sharing. Some people have said that pressing that general area is good for relaxing the tummy muscles and thus easier to relax into a squirt. Or maybe it's just adding extra oomph.

I hear you on the idea that once you're 'over the hurdle' with something sexually it's easier to let go. Many of my friends felt that once they got over the 'must-lost-virginity' stage of life they could actually start enjoying sex instead of thinking of it as a check list of accomplishments. Even after getting experienced I feel myself occasionally slipping into that state of pressuring myself to get off in a certain way. Then I remind myself to just have fun and go with the flow!

I don't know how the pubic bone thing worked, but it def seemed to, whether it just helped his fingers get the G spot in the right place I have no idea... I remember seeing some video somewhere maybe redtube about how to do it and the bloke was doing it and always wondered what it did...

Agreed on that internal pressure we create within ourselves, its a killer sometimes, this time, my partner is new and we have said from the outset we will just be completely honest with each other all the way along and so far so good....

Relax, don't stress bout it happening, enjoy whats happening to you and that just might work

PS - Forgot to say I had quite a thick pillow under me, so dont know if that angle was also a contributory factor?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

PS - Forgot to say I had quite a thick pillow under me, so dont know if that angle was also a contributory factor?

Certainly seems to make a difference for G-spot stim so maybe... hmmm

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.