• Squirting

    1267642151
    talisman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 134
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2008

    I had no expectations when I did try to date in the past, i really did just want to have a best friend to talk to to go to the pictures with or for a meal, maybe a hug sometimes. thats what i miss most someone just to hold.

    You're lonely, I hear that. You want what everyone wants. It might be an idea to start joining groups for the sake of meeting friends. Once you start getting a posse together and meet people who you like to be around you will a lot better with a support network. If you meet someone special that's a bonus. I'm sure you know a relationship doesn't solve everything and it's amazing how good, good friends will make you feel even if you don't have another half. It's usually when you're in this happy space that something comes along when you weren't even looking.

    thats me lol

    1267642776
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1293
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    thanks talisman if you wish to post on this issue again i have started my own thread to avoid people highjacking this one to post me. just look up my profile

    1268399538
    bexiswetnow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2009

    just want to add to this, it is possible to squirt from clit stim also and this is how to do it.

    first relax, when you are getting near to climax your natural raction is to tense up, DONT. relax and as you feel yourself just there...push down. hard. keep relaxed and breathe slowly and evenly, also if you are using a vibe, bullet,fingers whatever, when you are at the point of no return, move whatever you are using up, off the actual clit itself and onto the hood using a light touch.

    ok so you can feel yourself cumming, you want to tense your legs and prolong it, relax and bear down, have a towel under you as it can get messy.

    not everybody squirts a lot sometimes it may only be a trickle, but as you get more practised you will squirt more.

    have fun!!!!!!

    now i need to get to learn how to squirt from gspt stim and i will have cracked it ;)

    1268404196
    sh4ag [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 110
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2009

    thanks bexiswetnow for the advice but how do you get some one to relax when they are worried about wetting them self

    1268425708
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    The Sqweel gave me my first and only squirt through clitoral stimulation alone!

    x

    1268748183
    DesignDude [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 255
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2009

    sixsixsix wrote:

    dudes wher can i find a squirter id love to see it with my own eyes...

    lol i'm not sure finding "a squirter" would be that easy! unless people started wearing t-shirts displaying a list of sexual experiences/abilities/preferences!

    obviously i have to say http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16433

    1268758604
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    I saw the stangest instructional porn video of late.

    Actually, I take back strange, that's far too strong a word when it comes to that particular genre but moving on.

    This guy was demonstrating how he inspired his lover to squirt and experience a full body orgasm. He put heavy emphasis on good health, massage, yadda yadda. And then he said to look out for women with dimples on their lower backs.

    ?

    Apparently the dimples are a sign of good health and a propencity to squirt. Women sans dimples are usually not in good physical shape for this happy ending. Not heard that one before.....

    Do any of the OA squirters have back dimples?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimples_of_Venus

    I'm sceptical, given that they're genetic and related to skin elasticity. Ill be the first to call bullshit.

    1268760381
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1269
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    I agree the dimples thing sounds like total nonsense!!!

    The dimples are just where the skin is being pulled in by a ligament which would have naff all to do with squirting. Men can have the dimples too so I think the connection to female ejactulation is probably total bull!

    Granted the visibility of the dimples is to do with how much fat is covering them but I fail to see the link between health and the ability to squirt! Even if there was a connection between good health and squirting this "theory" doesn't take into acount underweight women: my dimples become more visible the thinner I get. They were most prominent when I was nearly half my ideal weight and I could hardly be described as healthy then!

    Grrr bad "science" makes me twitchy!

    xxKPxx

    1268773826
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    What exactly were you hoping to learn TL?

    I make a special effort to ignore anything that promotes well being, vitality or other BS terms that have no value in the real (chakra-less) world... sounds like that porn video might of been in the bull shit section.

    Maybe back dimples press on an inner pressure point from the inside ... a squirty button?

    1268776777
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3434
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    WandA wrote:

    What exactly were you hoping to learn TL?

    I make a special effort to ignore anything that promotes well being, vitality or other BS terms that have no value in the real (chakra-less) world... sounds like that porn video might of been in the bull shit section.

    Maybe back dimples press on an inner pressure point from the inside ... a squirty button?

    Ha! You do make me giggle!

    Ax

    1268783835
    DesignDude [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 255
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2009

    WandA wrote:

    Maybe back dimples press on an inner pressure point from the inside ... a squirty button?

    yeah didn't you know? it's left for tea and right for coffee!

    obv we all know where to tweak for the milkshake...

    1268784960
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    WandA wrote:

    What exactly were you hoping to learn TL?

    I make a special effort to ignore anything that promotes well being, vitality or other BS terms that have no value in the real (chakra-less) world... sounds like that porn video might of been in the bull shit section.

    Maybe back dimples press on an inner pressure point from the inside ... a squirty button?

    I love videos made my 'sex gurus.' He went on about chakras too, all topics you could buy videos and audio CDs off his website about naturally. Innocently, I was hoping to locate some videos of women squirting that aren't the fake, 50 feet geyser emissions you find in porn.

    He seemed to be into 'training' a woman to orgasm after certain cues and such. It was like he was talking about a bloody retriever. The woman in the video was one of those types who speaks like a child which is always off-putting.

    For anyone curious it's the first result for 'how to squirting' in google video but I don't advise it. The sex guru in it looks like a fraternity member and he has a penchant for dream catchers.

    1268793054
    xXxSexytimexXx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2009

    Well I have just ordered one so here's hoping!!! Have never managed to do it would be interesting to see what it is like

    1268793165
    xXxSexytimexXx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2009

    That previous post was supposed to have quoted masterandslave's post!!

    1268793898
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    But TL ALL things natural are good... didn't you know?

    Medicines are really bad because they're chemicals, its a big pharma conspiracy...

    You tried one of the amateur porn sites? I imagine there's something there!

    xXxSexytimexXx wrote:

    That previous post was supposed to have quoted masterandslave's post!!

    Aaaa... a squeel? Not something that squirts then!

    1268826381
    Lucyfer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 29 Apr 2009

    When it happens, she almost pushes him or the toy out anyway. I guess if he didn't, she would just squirt around him and he would be trying to stay on like a rodeo ride :D

    L

    1268827069
    Lucyfer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 29 Apr 2009

    That's true, I get the same sensation.

    It is hard to let yourself go when you're thinking about not peeing. Best way to do that is go to the loo before you start so that you know it can't be pee, then prepare the bed (cheap shower curtains and a couple of towels under the top sheet is a good solution) and try to relax and let it happen. Attempting to do it is often counter-productive.

    Someone asked where does it come from - from the urethra. I have no doubt at all that the girls who act like jetwashes in porn films are on the whole peeing or shooting out a liquid put in there...but that's no different from fake moaning and incorrect cunilingus technique 'all for show'.

    My understanding is that if she does hold it in, the liquid is absorbed back out of the urethral sponge and into the bladder, hence why we ladies often need to pee after sex.

    I too like to learn what I don't already know and I went to read up about squirting. There are some really useful sources of info. If anyone wants to know, message me and I can direct you.

    I understand from different sources that it is thought to be an equivlalent fluid to male prostate fluid. The motions people have described are best to cause squirting - getting the girl aroused then firm pressure to the G spot, either with toy, fingers or what he's equippped with! If using the fingers, it's described as a firm 'come hither' motion. The G spot will swell with fluid and he is almost 'squeezing' it out when he does this.

    Someone asked whether G spot orgasms are different to 'normal'. By normal, I took that to mean a clitoral orgasm, which is pretty much just centred around that area of the body, with some muscle tension etc. A vaginal orgasm affects the whole body (like the red tube video link, although not necessarily so over the top) and a woman can have more than one of these when she may not manage more than one clitoral orgasm due to sensitivity.

    I found out by accident that I could squirt while playing with a couple of toys - I'm yet to re-create it with assistance but can't wait.

    L

    1268827155
    Lucyfer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 29 Apr 2009

    Hmm, my post above was meant to quote someone who said his wife feels like it's a need to pee.

    Sorry all, first time posting on the forums and I appear to have a technical glitch, ie operator error

    L

    1268848989
    sexperiment [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 58
    • Joined: 2 Oct 2007

    May have to take some of the advice from this post to my OH, we would both love her to be able to squirt!

    1268849393
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1269
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Lucyfer wrote:

    That's true, I get the same sensation.

    It is hard to let yourself go when you're thinking about not peeing. Best way to do that is go to the loo before you start so that you know it can't be pee, then prepare the bed (cheap shower curtains and a couple of towels under the top sheet is a good solution) and try to relax and let it happen. Attempting to do it is often counter-productive.

    Someone asked where does it come from - from the urethra. I have no doubt at all that the girls who act like jetwashes in porn films are on the whole peeing or shooting out a liquid put in there...but that's no different from fake moaning and incorrect cunilingus technique 'all for show'.

    My understanding is that if she does hold it in, the liquid is absorbed back out of the urethral sponge and into the bladder, hence why we ladies often need to pee after sex.

    I too like to learn what I don't already know and I went to read up about squirting. There are some really useful sources of info. If anyone wants to know, message me and I can direct you.

    I understand from different sources that it is thought to be an equivlalent fluid to male prostate fluid. The motions people have described are best to cause squirting - getting the girl aroused then firm pressure to the G spot, either with toy, fingers or what he's equippped with! If using the fingers, it's described as a firm 'come hither' motion. The G spot will swell with fluid and he is almost 'squeezing' it out when he does this.

    Someone asked whether G spot orgasms are different to 'normal'. By normal, I took that to mean a clitoral orgasm, which is pretty much just centred around that area of the body, with some muscle tension etc. A vaginal orgasm affects the whole body (like the red tube video link, although not necessarily so over the top) and a woman can have more than one of these when she may not manage more than one clitoral orgasm due to sensitivity.

    I found out by accident that I could squirt while playing with a couple of toys - I'm yet to re-create it with assistance but can't wait.

    L

    Hi there and welcome to the forum!

    Sorry to contradict your post but my inner geek and inner feminist are both twitching violently!!

    Freud wrongly suggested that clitoral and vaginal orgasms were seperate entities (he even had the nerve to suggest that women who could only achieve orgasms through clitoral stimulation were immature). Luckily in the 60s he was proved wrong by Masters and Johnson who showed that it doesn't matter how you get your kicks (through penetration or clitoral stimulation) the phsyical responses and resulting orgasms are the same! Subsequent research supports their findings and no evidence has ever been found supporting Freud's idea that there are "clitoral" or "vaginal" orgasms.

    I could rant all day about my distrust and dislike of Freud but I'll stick to one sentence of rage: the guy was a penis-obsessed mysogenist who I think invented the idea of seperate orgasms as a way of making women who couldn't cum through penetration feel bad about themselves.

    End of waffling!

    xxKPxx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.