• Squirting

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Just an update it happened again last night, i was really worked up and after i had squirted (i didn't have an orgasm) i had a really strong powerful clitoral orgasm

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Gratz ilovemyman, glad it's working for you x

Thanks Wizzie86, it's strange how it's never happened before and now twice in about a week!

Elcano wrote:

My primary motivation for doing anything like that is to ensure that Columbus enjoys it (feeling her orgasm is a real turn on) and my biggest fear is that I found that I had to go at it - to my mind anyway - quite hard and so was worried about hurting her, particularly as I was doing it for quite a while! Overall, I seemed to be doing it right (especially as she squirted a little bit a couple of times) but not sure necessarily that I still wouldn't score myself as could do better! However, not a bad first real effort and I'm sure with more practice it'll get better for her.

Question for the lads though - what is the best position to do it in? I found that probably standing up while she was lying down was easiest on my fingers (and I could get a better angle) but that it was also easier to go too deep. Lying down was much harder work - not that I mind hard work but I'll happily take the easy route if there's one available LOL!

The second time my oh was standing up while i was lying on my back,

Lunar Lunacy [sign in to see picture]

I've never squirted. I find the mess aspect of it too much of a mental barrier to let go. If I ever do get over that, I'll have to save up the pennies for this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10935

so I don't soak my mattress!

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

In the past I thought that I had maybe squirted a little but wasn't 100% sure as there wasn't much, thought maybe I was just a little wetter than normal but yesterday I did properly! It was everywhere! I think the change of possision for both me and my OH way the key. I was so proud of us. The thing is, he wasn't even trying to make me squirt. I can't wait to see if it can happen again.

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

I have squirted many times, though never been to sure what I have done differently on those occasions, hubby was amazed the first time he saw it.

Nexas wrote:

From experience I'd say that once you've squirted the first time, it seems to be easier to replicate.

I totally agree, i can't stop it at all now! It happens all the time weather i like it or not

sh4ag [sign in to see picture]

my oh almost squirted the other day but stopped herself because she thought she was goin to pee any advice for me please

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Hi sh4ag, the best thing is to read all of the posts in this thread - there is some great advice in there. The biggest thing that she needs to do is relax - it's very hard to get your head round the thought of accidentally peeing, easier said than done - i know!!!

x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

sh4ag wrote:

my oh almost squirted the other day but stopped herself because she thought she was goin to pee any advice for me please

Just keep going! Ignore the peeing sensation or buy these fella. . . .

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2374

SG69

Belle_djour [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

sh4ag wrote:

Just keep going! Ignore the peeing sensation or buy these fella. . . .

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2374

SG69

Don't know about anything else, but the reviews make us feel like hiring a bouncy castle for the weekend!

Belles

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

A bouncy castle sound like a fab idea *ponders how to have one in the garden without the neighbours lookin on*

Anyway....I have come so close to squirting but still not been able to. I know this might sound a bit gross but my OH uses a coulpe of fingers thrusting quickly and after a bit it makes a squelching sound, I was increadably wet after i came but there was no 'squirt'.

Puppies77 wrote:

A bouncy castle sound like a fab idea *ponders how to have one in the garden without the neighbours lookin on*

Anyway....I have come so close to squirting but still not been able to. I know this might sound a bit gross but my OH uses a coulpe of fingers thrusting quickly and after a bit it makes a squelching sound, I was increadably wet after i came but there was no 'squirt'.

You sound like you were about to there girl. . . .maybe another few mins at it? Not gross at all Puppies, damn sexy in fact!

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

You sound like you were about to there girl. . . .maybe another few mins at it? Not gross at all Puppies, damn sexy in fact!

SG69 x

Yeah :) I will keep trying. I bought a g spot vibrator the other day, so i thought i might give it a go myself :D

I just had to share. A couple of weeks ago I squirted, was wet everywhere, didn't realise I had squirted till after it happened but last night while my OH was doing me doggy he reached round to play with my clit, I had the feeling of needing to pee but couldn't just 'let it go' so stopped thinking about it and it happened, I squirted all over his hand and soaked the bed! It felt amazing for both of us. I was so chuffed that I managed to do it and he was so proud that he actually made me do it! He has never made a woman squirt before. Needless to say we both have a huge smile on our faces today!

sexy little minx wrote:

I just had to share. A couple of weeks ago I squirted, was wet everywhere, didn't realise I had squirted till after it happened but last night while my OH was doing me doggy he reached round to play with my clit, I had the feeling of needing to pee but couldn't just 'let it go' so stopped thinking about it and it happened, I squirted all over his hand and soaked the bed! It felt amazing for both of us. I was so chuffed that I managed to do it and he was so proud that he actually made me do it! He has never made a woman squirt before. Needless to say we both have a huge smile on our faces today!

Fab :)

Its definatly trying to get over the pee feeling isnt it.

It sure is Puppies. Now i say "just go with the flow" x

But make sure you lot are on your own side of the bed! Lol

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

But make sure you lot are on your own side of the bed! Lol

SG69 x

Why would we want to do that SG? If you guys are going to make us squirt then you should get the wet patch! Or do what I did last night, right in the middle of the bed! Then you have to share the wet patch. x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.