• Squirting

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Hi! Have been away a bit recently, this review might just explain why!!!! I made a very exciting discovery!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17045&reviewid=21237#customer_reviews

x

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bit late to respond to this thread but gratz SN & MH xxx

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

ooo - I had to share! The OH came home from work early to surprise me and we went up to bed. He licked me then began to touch me. I've been interested in exploring my g-spot recently but wasn't really focused on squirting - or sure I'd want to! - but wanted to see how it felt to have that area stimulated. Anyway, so Elcano has touched me there a few times but nothing major happened and then last night I was reading this thread and we also watched a couple of vids on 'how to' together (including the creepy guy and the OTT woman). Anyway, so we're in bed and he starts to touch me there and it feels good - albeit it's a sensation I'm still getting acustomed to - and he's licking me as well and then I start to get the 'need to wee' sensation so I just relax and breathe and try and go with it. Then I felt like something was going to occur and did actually feel like I might be urinating a bit at one point, but I'm assured I didn't! However, I did apparenly squirt a few times - a little I think - into his hand as he was touching me Now, in part I'm sharing this to contribute my experience to the thread and also to say 'Yay us!!!' LOL It's the first time I feel like we're really tried g-spot stimulation so given that Elcano put in some hard work and I managed to relax and squirt a bit, which I wasn't aiming for, I'm quite proud of us

The only other thing I wanted to say was that I'm still in two minds about it. It felt pretty weird, although I suppose not unpleasurable, so is this a sensation you think you get used to feeling? Also I know people say they feel like they need to wee but has anyone felt like they are weeing at any point?! I don't think I was because he assures me it wasn't that, plus when he stopped touching me the sensation went. He touched my clit and made me cum that way, then we had penetrative sex and lay there a while together then I felt like I wanted to wee and did in fact need to when I went to the loo - so I suppose I definitely wasn't weeing when he was touching me as it would've been very different, especially given that my bladder must have been quite full. TMI! lol

So I'm up for trying again and exploring this further but just wondered if anyone else felt it was a weird sensation and something they had to get used to? Also, although I suppose I must have cum as I squirted a bit it wasn't how I imagined. I'm used to clit orgasms which are very intense and make me shudder etc. This didn't do anything like that - I certainly wasn't spasming like some women in videos do! Elcano informed me afterwards he moved out the way in case I "writhed" around and kneed him in the process LOL I have a friend who squirts regularly and she told me that whereas a clit orgasm (which is all I knew) is very intense that a g-spot one just makes your whole body relax... I don't really know how I feel about it at the minute so wonderd what others thought/felt? Particularly female posters who have experienced it. I'm hoping Elcano might add something on here to share his perspective!

Elcano [sign in to see picture]

My primary motivation for doing anything like that is to ensure that Columbus enjoys it (feeling her orgasm is a real turn on) and my biggest fear is that I found that I had to go at it - to my mind anyway - quite hard and so was worried about hurting her, particularly as I was doing it for quite a while! Overall, I seemed to be doing it right (especially as she squirted a little bit a couple of times) but not sure necessarily that I still wouldn't score myself as could do better! However, not a bad first real effort and I'm sure with more practice it'll get better for her.

Question for the lads though - what is the best position to do it in? I found that probably standing up while she was lying down was easiest on my fingers (and I could get a better angle) but that it was also easier to go too deep. Lying down was much harder work - not that I mind hard work but I'll happily take the easy route if there's one available LOL!

Actually, my question is of course open to the ladies to answer!

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I always find it feels better when i'm lying down, Elcano!

Does anybody know, is it possible to squirt from a clitoral orgasm? Because i'm sure this happened the other night!! But I always thought it had to be from G spot stimulation

x

I meant from the point of view of giving rather than reciving SN!

I'm not sure SN... maybe you could kind of squirt out of your vagina as opposed to the g-spot which is through the uretha?? I've no idea tbh but be interesting to see what others think.

I also realised, after doing some reflection on my squirt experience, that the reason I probably felt like I was weeing is because you ejaculate out of the uretha - so to me that sensation tells my brain I'm urinating. So I guess I have to just get used to knowing that in that context and situation I'm not. I mean I know I squirted and didn't pee, but it felt like that which is obviously a bit weird to get your head around. It also wasn't earth shattering but maybe with a bit more practice. As I say, that's the first time we've even really tried stimulating my g-spot, so it wasn't a bad first attempt LOL

Elcano thinks maybe if he stands (with me lying) that might be easier for him to sustain... any thoughts peeps?

I did SN with a Sqweel! But when I get really turned on I tend to clench inside as well so it might have been a combination of clenching and sqweel, but there was no penetration!

x

red30 [sign in to see picture]

MY OH finds he is more comfortable kneeling between my legs and it also helps me as i can use him to rest my legs on too and it also works on the stairs if i'm a few steps higher than him x

Elcano wrote:

I meant from the point of view of giving rather than reciving SN!

Ah rite! Well my fella is always either kneeling between my legs of lying to the side of me when he does it! x

Thanks everyone, i'm gonna see if I can do it again!

x

I've still only ever managed it on my own and not with my OH yet! It'll happen, one day!

x

lpkpjh [sign in to see picture]

I find that my OH squirts most when i get her really horny by rubbing her clit then finding her gspot and rubbing that in a 8 motion but you gave to keep a nice motion and constant pressure

Mushy [sign in to see picture]

Elcano wrote:

My primary motivation for doing anything like that is to ensure that Columbus enjoys it (feeling her orgasm is a real turn on) and my biggest fear is that I found that I had to go at it - to my mind anyway - quite hard and so was worried about hurting her, particularly as I was doing it for quite a while! Overall, I seemed to be doing it right (especially as she squirted a little bit a couple of times) but not sure necessarily that I still wouldn't score myself as could do better! However, not a bad first real effort and I'm sure with more practice it'll get better for her.

Question for the lads though - what is the best position to do it in? I found that probably standing up while she was lying down was easiest on my fingers (and I could get a better angle) but that it was also easier to go too deep. Lying down was much harder work - not that I mind hard work but I'll happily take the easy route if there's one available LOL!

I agree standing or on your knees seems easier, also another way that has worked for me was her standing up and leaning over a chair with legs slightly parted and me using my fingers from behind.Seemed to be more comforatble for both parties but in this case you have to kneel down on the floor.

Hmm, we shall give it another whirl then! I still just wasn't blown away by it so maybe I'm missing something!! But it's a weird sensation to get used to so we'll see how we go! I'm still surprised it made me squirt first time though!!!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Columbus wrote:

Hmm, we shall give it another whirl then! I still just wasn't blown away by it so maybe I'm missing something!! But it's a weird sensation to get used to so we'll see how we go! I'm still surprised it made me squirt first time though!!!

I think squirting's lovely too but I wouldn't worry that you're missing anything, I think it feels good but I've had more powerful orgasms when I didn't squirt. I don't think squirting is necessarily connected to orgasmic intensity, it justs adds another variation to proceedings!

xxKPxx

Oh okay... I suppose I assumed I must have 'cum' if that happened but it didn't feel like this whole body orgasm thing I'd been expecting. I guess peeps are different. I know a male friend of mine makes his gf cum through g spot stimulation and she spasms (she described it as 'electric shocks' to him) but she doesn't ejaculate. Another friend of mine does ejaculate and regularly but said that she finds it more of a turn-on because it gets her husband off - more than it being anything earth shattering for her. We've only tried it the once anyway so we'll see how we go. it maybe that it's something I can 'do' but that it doesn't really feel all that fantastic so we don't bother anymore. Still sussing it out. At the minute I get far more like electric shocks/spasms after he's made me cum by clit stimulation multiple times It's all good fun exploring anyway and he's the person I love and trust to tries these things with, so it's an extenstion of that as much as getting my rocks off!

Many thanks for the tips folks - I'll give them a try out on Columbus when I next see her - we've earmarked Saturday afternoon for an extended session of g-spotting

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Hi sorry i didn't have time to read all of the posts so i'm not sure if this has already been said. I managed to squirt the other day. My husband was using his fingers really deep inside and it just happened, it was dfinately not pee, it was a sort of milky colour and tasted sweet.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.