• Squirting

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Wizzie86 wrote:

If anyone is thinking of getting another g-spot toy, may I recommend the funfactory delight - its great for g-spot stimulation. Let your partner rock it up and down & press down on your front whilst u use a clit vibe. You can build up quite a lot of pressure x

All the Fun Factory products have been discontinued at Love Honey

x

Whoop for Nexas and his ladyfriend!! Was she playing with anything (other than herself!)

x

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

STILL no luck in this department, but am getting a G spot vibe, so maybe that'll help! Should be here tomorrow! x

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

Whoop for Nexas and his ladyfriend!! Was she playing with anything (other than herself!)

x

LOL I'd rather not say thank you :-p Can't say much else as it'd be ungentlemanlike!

Was only asking for education purposes - Nexas sir you are a gentleman!

x

Ooo Nexas was this the girl you liked at uni by any chance? Not that I'm one to gossip

x

I think I nearly did it tonight!!! OH thinks so too! He was stimulating my G spot while I stimulated my clit and when I felt I was about to orgasm I pushed really hard with my muscles. I felt something different and OH says he felt two bursts of air (no it was not wind!). I would have said it was probs juat air that had gotten trapped up there during our session but it did feel different.....could it be a sign that i'm getting there? Xx

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

I managed it recently, somewhat unexpectedly; when I was masturbating in a kneeling position, sort of 'bearing down'. Using only my fingers, 2 of them, but spreading them apart when inside myself, if that makes sense... no mistaking it either, VERY noticable wet patch on the floor after feeling myself shoot a stream out!

thumper66 [sign in to see picture]

the first time was a shock as i thought my wife was doing sometyhing else but she has repeated it on numerous occasions via different methods

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

LivingFire wrote:

I managed it recently, somewhat unexpectedly; when I was masturbating in a kneeling position, sort of 'bearing down'. Using only my fingers, 2 of them, but spreading them apart when inside myself, if that makes sense... no mistaking it either, VERY noticable wet patch on the floor after feeling myself shoot a stream out!

Ahhh I LOVE that position for a kinkier twist to masturbation!

I also find the spread fingers trick seems to make me squirt... my OH sometimes uses the forefinger on each of his hands to vigorously thrust in and out till I can't help but squirt!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

LivingFire wrote:

Ahhh I LOVE that position for a kinkier twist to masturbation!

I also find the spread fingers trick seems to make me squirt... my OH sometimes uses the forefinger on each of his hands to vigorously thrust in and out till I can't help but squirt!

xxKPxx

Astride a pillow like that works great for me!

x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Got my OH to squirt this morning. Using two fingers inside slightly curved forwards and thumb on her clit with the other hand holding her open she was in the standing position and i was on the edge of the bed. Bloody good it was! SG69 x

Dave&tara [sign in to see picture]

I love a good squirt

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Dave&tara wrote:

I love a good squirt

Sorry but the first two images that came into my head was Finding Nemo's Squirt (how cute!)

And those who have been exposed to Pokemon under duress....'squirtle squirtle'

But yes I agree, definitely can't be beaten.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

And those who have been exposed to Pokemon under duress....'squirtle squirtle'

Pica Picaaaaaaaachoooooooooooooo

Yep I've had to watch too S1!

SG69

I did it!!! This afternoon, I did it!! Woohooo!

OH stimulated G spot with his magic hands while using the death by orgasm bullet on my clit, wasn't a huge amount but I squirted! Yay!!

x

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

aww well done sexynurse!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

I did it!!! This afternoon, I did it!! Woohooo!

OH stimulated G spot with his magic hands while using the death by orgasm bullet on my clit, wasn't a huge amount but I squirted! Yay!!

x

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Congratulations and welcome to squirters anonymous!

xxKPxxx

KittyPurry wrote:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Congratulations and welcome to squirters anonymous!

xxKPxxx

sweetlove666 wrote:

aww well done sexynurse!

Thanks!! No doubt Magic Hands will be along sometime this week to brag about it! Hehe x

Thanks!! It was ace!! Thanks everyone for your helpful tips and encouragment

x

Oooo congratulations hun! Well done!!! Yay!!

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.