• Squirting

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

If i want to squirt I always just close my eyes and think about how amazing it feels x

With a partner, I have to be played with in a very specific way to make me squirt and it always involves finger. I need quite a lot of pressure so doing it myself would be hard work x

lustylou [sign in to see picture]

I dont know if its actually squirting i do, but last night i was sat in front of the computer masterbating. After i had cum the floor beneath my chair was soaked. I actually heard it hit the floor, and it sounded as if i had spilt a drink. It sounded that forcefull.

If this is squirting then i can manage it easily by myself but not with a partner.

You can tell if you've squirted from the smell - it smells different to anything else x

lustylou [sign in to see picture]

has no real smell for me

Well mine does... I'm assuming i'm not a freak and the consistency is different too x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

My OH didn't even know she could till she met me (not bragging here i swear!). I was playing with her pussy for ages, kissing her and licking her inside out and started to massage her g-spot and clit simultaneously and after a short while she squirted like there was no tomorrow so much that I myself was as shocked as she was.

"Hmmm. . . . .so you're a squirter then babes?"

Long may it continue

SG69 x

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My OH didn't even know she could till she met me (not bragging here i swear!). I was playing with her pussy for ages, kissing her and licking her inside out and started to massage her g-spot and clit simultaneously and after a short while she squirted like there was no tomorrow so much that I myself was as shocked as she was.

Long may it continue

SG69 x

High Five to the bragger!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Long may it continue

SG69 x

High Five to the bragger!

Yo Smooth! My main man! *5*

SG69

That right, SG and SO keeping it real for you peeps!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i *think* i squirted last night,

i was using a g spot toy and it was very pleasurable, when i came i could feel a warm kind of tricke but there was not much liquid or anyhting on the sheets. and the orgasm didnt feel much different then a normal orgasm i get from using a toy internally. im really confused now :S

red30 [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone thanks for the high fives!!

My OH is like the cat that got the cream now after i showed him how i made myself squirt. I am happy to report that he can now do it for me!!

I used a g spot vibe and a bullet on my clit and the first time i squirted everywhere and since then it has been a varied amount. Sometimes its a little trickle other times its shot out..

sweetlove666 wrote:

i was using a g spot toy and it was very pleasurable, when i came i could feel a warm kind of tricke but there was not much liquid or anyhting on the sheets. and the orgasm didnt feel much different then a normal orgasm i get from using a toy internally. im really confused now :S

did you let it build up?

red30 wrote:

My OH is like the cat that got the cream now after i showed him how i made myself squirt. I am happy to report that he can now do it for me!!

I used a g spot vibe and a bullet on my clit and the first time i squirted everywhere and since then it has been a varied amount. Sometimes its a little trickle other times its shot out..

Hey that's fantastic news!!! Just shows we can still surprise ourselves. Congrats to you and your OH

SmoothOne wrote:

red30 wrote:

Hey that's fantastic news!!! Just shows we can still surprise ourselves. Congrats to you and your OH

Thankyou . I'll be sure to pass your congratulations onto mr red too

Magic Hands wrote:

red30 wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

red30 wrote:

Thankyou . I'll be sure to pass your congratulations onto mr red too

thats great new... cant wait for our turn hehehe

trust me all it takes is practice!!

Me and my OH had tried many times but once i'd stopped trying it just sort of happened and now i know that it's ok to release and just ride with it!

MH and SN have fun trying

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

did you let it build up?

it was when i came, and id beenstimulating myself with the toy to get to the orgasm. so it coupld possible just be a g spot orgasm ( im not complaining, it felt great! and ive never had a g spot orgasm either)

SL either way sounds like an unexpected bonus lol

If anyone is thinking of getting another g-spot toy, may I recommend the funfactory delight - its great for g-spot stimulation. Let your partner rock it up and down & press down on your front whilst u use a clit vibe. You can build up quite a lot of pressure x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.