• Squirting

    1255642486
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 357
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    *Irresistible* wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    *Irresistible* wrote:

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    How much liquid do you actually produce when you squirt? Might sound like a daft question, but was wondering if I need to put something under me in case there's loads or is it only a bit? Like a trickle? x

    When I squirted it was more than a trickle so something under you might be a good idea.

    I squirted while standing up outside and it went everywhere

    really? weren't waiting at the bus stop were you and got a bit excited when you saw it finally coming?

    No wasnt waiting for a bus lol

    My OH and I were away at the time and made the most of the bushes and trees

    So you decided to water the flowers? lucky flowers lol

    1255642604
    *Irresistible* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2009

    SmoothOne wrote:

    *Irresistible* wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    *Irresistible* wrote:

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    How much liquid do you actually produce when you squirt? Might sound like a daft question, but was wondering if I need to put something under me in case there's loads or is it only a bit? Like a trickle? x

    When I squirted it was more than a trickle so something under you might be a good idea.

    I squirted while standing up outside and it went everywhere

    really? weren't waiting at the bus stop were you and got a bit excited when you saw it finally coming?

    No wasnt waiting for a bus lol

    My OH and I were away at the time and made the most of the bushes and trees

    So you decided to water the flowers? lucky flowers lol

    They didnt complain and nor did the OH

    1255643464
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 357
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    I bet he didn't complain...what man would object lol

    1255696922
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    The films look like sometimes the women are just peeing - so much comes out! For me its just a teenie bit no more than a teaspoon I'd say.

    x

    1255697873
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1941
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    masterandslave wrote:

    The films look like sometimes the women are just peeing - so much comes out! For me its just a teenie bit no more than a teaspoon I'd say.

    x

    that's cause in quite a few films the women do pee.

    i thought it all depended on the amount of stimulation time as well?

    1255899615
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    sweetlove666 wrote:

    masterandslave wrote:

    The films look like sometimes the women are just peeing - so much comes out! For me its just a teenie bit no more than a teaspoon I'd say.

    x

    that's cause in quite a few films the women do pee.

    i thought it all depended on the amount of stimulation time as well?

    When I have squirted, even though it is a tiny amount of liquid it does come out with quite a bit of force!!

    x

    1255900091
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 357
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    masterandslave wrote:

    sweetlove666 wrote:

    masterandslave wrote:

    The films look like sometimes the women are just peeing - so much comes out! For me its just a teenie bit no more than a teaspoon I'd say.

    x

    that's cause in quite a few films the women do pee.

    i thought it all depended on the amount of stimulation time as well?

    When I have squirted, even though it is a tiny amount of liquid it does come out with quite a bit of force!!

    x

    no comment required. Well other than stop toying with my affections lol

    1255902778
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Hehe! No DON'T STOP!!! lol!

    x

    1255905073
    Kitty76 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2009

    masterandslave wrote:

    Congratulations red30! How did you manage it?

    I've done it twice in the past with a rabbit resting on my clit whilst pressing on my gspot, the combination of the two will give me an intense orgasm, and occasionally a squirt!!

    x

    Was wondering......when using the rabbit internally, does this obstruct the squirt? How can I tell if I have or haven't? x

    1255905458
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    You'll feel an orgasm and a wet patch!

    x

    1255905497
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    *fingers crossed*

    x

    1255905750
    Kitty76 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2009

    Think I feel that most times ha ha x

    1255911615
    handy*andy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2009

    i have had women squirt if you use a finger up inside on g spot at the same time flicking the clit with your Tongue and just work it, although my ex had to be tied up as she would stop me taking her all the way as she got to excited and would shake Violently

    1255953283
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Kitty76 wrote:

    Think I feel that most times ha ha x

    Dribbles on your legs too!

    x

    1255961304
    DrewCastle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 19 Oct 2009

    Wow, I have only just joined this forum but I'm so glad I did! This thread is exaclty what my girlfriend and I have been looking for. We have been trying out a few things to no avail and don't want it to become an obsession or detract from us just enjoying each other. But having read this thread, and not jumping on each other, it's nice to know that given time and practice it will happen.

    Thank you to everyone for this thread!!!

    1255980060
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 447
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    I can squirt, but only with a partner... infuriatingly I just cannot do it by myself! And I'm currently single! Grrrrr.

    SS xx

    1256067862
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    I know it seems silly but don't put pressure on yourselves or it won't happen. Relax! x

    1256087952
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 754
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Lol I can't seem to help thinking about it.....when he's doing it i'll be wondering if i'm going to squirt this time, then i'll try to push that thought away and not think about it but it's hard. I really want to know what it's like

    1256088239
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    Nexas wrote:

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    Lol I can't seem to help thinking about it.....when he's doing it i'll be wondering if i'm going to squirt this time, then i'll try to push that thought away and not think about it but it's hard. I really want to know what it's like

    Seriously, just forget about it. It's not that big a deal and it WILL end up happening so forget it for now and just enjoy what seems like a really great sex life!

    I agree, just enjoy the different sensations, it will happen x

    1256088441
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 754
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Thanks, i'll try to put it out of my mind xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.