• Squirting

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

Swimming cap?!!

x

Talking of which, have you finally sewn on your 'squirter's badge' onto your OA uniform?

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Hehehehehe!!

5 lengths and 10 lengths!!

Do I get another one when I do it with my OH?

x

masterandslave wrote:

Hehehehehe!!

5 lengths and 10 lengths!!

Do I get another one when I do it with my OH?

x

Of course you do, that's your teamwork badge lol

bl0nd1e [sign in to see picture]

Hello all members of a incredible club... i NEVER thought it was true - i got to my mid 40's believing it was a urban myth - having been there and done most stuff - BUT it took a very erotic 3 some with my boyfriend and a skilled Turkish Baths massage working male who later said he'd done it to a 70 year old, to get me to do my first Squirt - Nay Flood! After sex and be being all cummy i appened, Its all in the fingers - after him twiddling and fingering qute firmly even roughly and me thinking what the hell is he doing - something started to happen and WOW - I gushed! Its really messy admittedly but its a knack the chaps need to learn, not managed it on own or with a toy YET but im on a mission to do it solo.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Is your tongue that long?? Wow! And Mr Tickle arms too! Bonus!

Is it like Gene Simmonds tongue in Family Guy?!!

x

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?! I can!!! My Oh always says I'll make a girl very happy someday! Lol!

x

Nexas wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

*Feels flushed*

LOL It's one of the few things I'm really confident about, that I'm good with my fingers and tongue. I've got a bloody well-trained tongue LOL

Can you give my OH some lessons?!!

x

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I fecking hate squirting! >.<

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I squirt if a guy hooks two fingers inside me and keeps pressing my g-spot firmly, whilst pressing his hand down on my front - as if he's trying to feel his other fingers through me, whilst giving me oral. I never used to be able to even orgasm - its all about relaxing and being comfortable with your partner. If you're nervous - go to the loo before u start playing so that when u feel like u need to pee you know for def that you don't - it used to help me relax a lot x

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Oh and most guys do love it . The ones that don't are just jealous cos they can't make their gfs do it ;-) x

Little Lady wrote:

I fecking hate squirting! >.<

What would you do if you involuntary had an orgasm and you squired?

x

It's all in the head for me - if I'm thinking that I really want to squirt then I can't ever do it, but f I'm just enjoying the sensations and not thinking about squirting I might just do it! Have only ever done it twice and I'm 25! Both times on my own with a rabbit, my OH hasn't seen me do it after 7 years of trying!

x

red30 [sign in to see picture]

just to let you all know i have squirted for the first time this afternoon!! me and my OH have been trying and trying but to no avail. I cant wait to show him when he's home from work! I figured if i couldn't do it myself he had no chance but omg how happy am i now!! I always stopped myself as others on here have said i thought i was going to pee but i am soooooo happy i worked through it!

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

red30 wrote:

just to let you all know i have squirted for the first time this afternoon!! me and my OH have been trying and trying but to no avail. I cant wait to show him when he's home from work! I figured if i couldn't do it myself he had no chance but omg how happy am i now!! I always stopped myself as others on here have said i thought i was going to pee but i am soooooo happy i worked through it!

Aww brilliant! Well done Red30! I'm hoping I can do the same soon.

Really felt close today, and OH said I felt tighter than ever and nearly broke his fingers! I felt like I really needed to pee but I carried on through it, but no luck this time. xx

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

hmm im still having no luck. its a bit awkward being on my own as well as i really need to find the specific area that responds well before i can sort of target it with a toy i think

Congratulations red30! How did you manage it?

I've done it twice in the past with a rabbit resting on my clit whilst pressing on my gspot, the combination of the two will give me an intense orgasm, and occasionally a squirt!!

x

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

How much liquid do you actually produce when you squirt? Might sound like a daft question, but was wondering if I need to put something under me in case there's loads or is it only a bit? Like a trickle? x

*Irresistible* [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

How much liquid do you actually produce when you squirt? Might sound like a daft question, but was wondering if I need to put something under me in case there's loads or is it only a bit? Like a trickle? x

When I squirted it was more than a trickle so something under you might be a good idea.

I squirted while standing up outside and it went everywhere

*Irresistible* wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

When I squirted it was more than a trickle so something under you might be a good idea.

really? weren't waiting at the bus stop were you and got a bit excited when you saw it finally coming?

*Irresistible* [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

*Irresistible* wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

really? weren't waiting at the bus stop were you and got a bit excited when you saw it finally coming?

No wasnt waiting for a bus lol

My OH and I were away at the time and made the most of the bushes and trees

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.