• Watching/being watched

    1450557441
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1986
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2014

    goldfish1 wrote:

    have you ever chatted on the phone to anyone whilst having fun with your partner?

    not myself, my partner has had to answer the phone before though

    1450560596
    goldfish1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2015

    popk1n wrote:

    goldfish1 wrote:

    have you ever chatted on the phone to anyone whilst having fun with your partner?

    not myself, my partner has had to answer the phone before though

    and did you carry on? did he enjoy the experience?

    1450560913
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1986
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2014

    goldfish1 wrote:

    popk1n wrote:

    goldfish1 wrote:

    have you ever chatted on the phone to anyone whilst having fun with your partner?

    not myself, my partner has had to answer the phone before though

    and did you carry on? did he enjoy the experience?

    wasn't overly bothered either way I don't think. it was his mother, so I think he just wanted to get off the phone because she was being boring haha

    1450561143
    goldfish1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2015

    popk1n wrote:

    goldfish1 wrote:

    popk1n wrote:

    goldfish1 wrote:

    have you ever chatted on the phone to anyone whilst having fun with your partner?

    not myself, my partner has had to answer the phone before though

    and did you carry on? did he enjoy the experience?

    wasn't overly bothered either way I don't think. it was his mother, so I think he just wanted to get off the phone because she was being boring haha

    ah can see how that wouldnt have added to the experience, so have you ever thought about doing anything about being watched, I would love to experience with my partner but think she is little too shy although she did once mention going to see a show in Amersterdam, and I have chatted on the phone during with previous partner

    1450561546
    petersims [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2014

    We have had sex in front of a on looker hehe very sexy yet to be the peeping tom tho

    1450561663
    goldfish1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2015

    petersims wrote:

    We have had sex in front of a on looker hehe very sexy yet to be the peeping tom tho

    how did that come around? accident or arranged?

    1450565469
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1986
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2014

    goldfish1 wrote:

    popk1n wrote:

    goldfish1 wrote:

    popk1n wrote:

    goldfish1 wrote:

    have you ever chatted on the phone to anyone whilst having fun with your partner?

    not myself, my partner has had to answer the phone before though

    and did you carry on? did he enjoy the experience?

    wasn't overly bothered either way I don't think. it was his mother, so I think he just wanted to get off the phone because she was being boring haha

    ah can see how that wouldnt have added to the experience, so have you ever thought about doing anything about being watched, I would love to experience with my partner but think she is little too shy although she did once mention going to see a show in Amersterdam, and I have chatted on the phone during with previous partner

    Honestly, it is something that has never been discussed. Personally at this stage I'd rather keep it a fantasy, but at some point it would be great to tick that off the bucket list. My fantasy would be that the person watching would be masturbating whilst watching also.

    If she has mentioned seeing a show, maybe bring that back up? You could talk about where you'd love to go on a holiday, and then it'd be just a holiday but seeing a show could be one thing that happens on the holiday but still do the normal sightseeing etc. That way if she's shy it's not a big massive deal because it's not what the whole trip's about.

    If you can just manage to get her to take a baby step, she'll know a little better what she wants and if she would consider taking it any further or not :)

    1450744487
    Craig1809 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 2 Oct 2013

    My gf has just brought up the idea of being watched, so to start with we are thinking of doing it on web cam.
    Can anybody recommend a good website where we could be watched and also watch people

    Thanks

    1450798455
    ickle_claire [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2013

    Hi, we have been on a swinging site for around 2 yrs now. Started our little adventure playing on cam as a couple and while he was working he loved me going on solo. It's a great place to start for those not sure of how far they want to push things.

    We have recently joined a local swingers club and and after a few visits have now well and truly got our hands "dirty" by watching others and having others watch us. We find it a great turn on and both equally enjoy watching each other.

    1450799495
    IRWT [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 28 Aug 2014

    It's a big fantasy of my wife's! In fact this summer we risked it on the balcony of our holiday apartment, the thought that there may have been somebody watching tipped the scales for her pretty quickly!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.