• Spanking

    1446932824
    jerrybean [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 138
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2007

    My wife has hinted a couple of times that she would like to be spanked.
    I like the idea as well, but don't know how best to introduce this without sounding cheesy or killing the mood.
    Any ideas?

    1446933101
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012
    1446933108
    kc. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 300
    • Joined: 10 Jan 2010

    Might I suggest that whilst you are making love together that you lightly slap her arse just a couple of times to see how she feels. If it all goes down well then you can move on and purchase a paddle.

    1446933142
    poppycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 210
    • Joined: 25 Jul 2015

    Just go with it in the heat of the moment, believe me, it wont kill the mood. I guess doggy position is best to get some nice taps on her butt to introduce it before you go further with it. Good luck

    1446934985
    jerrybean [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 138
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2007

    poppycat wrote:

    Just go with it in the heat of the moment, believe me, it wont kill the mood. I guess doggy position is best to get some nice taps on her butt to introduce it before you go further with it. Good luck

    We do have a leather paddle and a small suede flogger, just haven't used them properly.....
    1446935100

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    poppycat wrote:

    Just go with it in the heat of the moment, believe me, it wont kill the mood. I guess doggy position is best to get some nice taps on her butt to introduce it before you go further with it. Good luck

    + 1 poppycat x

    1446935158

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    jerrybean wrote:

    poppycat wrote:

    Just go with it in the heat of the moment, believe me, it wont kill the mood. I guess doggy position is best to get some nice taps on her butt to introduce it before you go further with it. Good luck

    We do have a leather paddle and a small suede flogger, just haven't used them properly.....

    Light and playful to begin with. She'll love it I'm sure! :)

    1446935158
    jerrybean [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 138
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2007

    jerrybean wrote:

    poppycat wrote:

    Just go with it in the heat of the moment, believe me, it wont kill the mood. I guess doggy position is best to get some nice taps on her butt to introduce it before you go further with it. Good luck

    :-)
    1446935177

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    jerrybean wrote: poppycat wrote: Just go with it in the heat of the moment, believe me, it wont kill the mood. I guess doggy position is best to get some nice taps on her butt to introduce it before you go further with it. Good luck We do have a leather paddle and a small suede flogger, just haven't used them properly..... Light and playful to begin with. She'll love it I'm sure! :)

    1446935313
    jerrybean [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 138
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2007

    jerrybean wrote:

    poppycat wrote:

    Just go with it in the heat of the moment, believe me, it wont kill the mood. I guess doggy position is best to get some nice taps on her butt to introduce it before you go further with it. Good luck

    :-)
    1446935576
    SteamyBedtime [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 20 Dec 2014

    I'm guessing we're not alone in thinking that a spanking can evoke many feelings - perhaps it's part of sex or foreplay, perhaps it might stand alone. That's to say there are times when it's a huge turn on that leads somewhere else, but there are other times where it's more of a meditative experience. Anyone else try building a spanking into an erotic massage? It's actually kind of an intense deep tissue massage!! That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it! ;-) x

    1446935869

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    SteamyBedtime wrote:

    I'm guessing we're not alone in thinking that a spanking can evoke many feelings - perhaps it's part of sex or foreplay, perhaps it might stand alone. That's to say there are times when it's a huge turn on that leads somewhere else, but there are other times where it's more of a meditative experience. Anyone else try building a spanking into an erotic massage? It's actually kind of an intense deep tissue massage!! That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it! ;-) x

    No! but this sounds great! I do love a massage and then to be spanked ...well..best of two worlds really :)

    1446937666
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Lots of good ideas here. I'd recommend just using your hand to begin with, if she enjoys it then maybe progress to a beginners paddle :)

    1446946875
    Elle & em [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 358
    • Joined: 4 Aug 2015

    We are relatively new to spanking etc, oh was always giving me a quick smack on the bum (which I enjoyed) so we invested in the fsog kit with paddle etc xx

    1446947090

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Excellent! x

    1446982434
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1268
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    Hiya, I love a good spanking, as you probably can tell from my avatar ;)

    As others have suggested a few spanks during sex is fantastic, it will get her used to the feeling. This is what my OH did to me occasionally during sex, and I aways enjoyed it.

    I wanted to take it a step further so I just asked him if he wanted to try it. We haven't looked back, he loves it and so do I.

    I love it when my OH puts me over his knee, and spanks me, it's very intimate, and we both get so turned on. He will also play with me, while he spanks me, and it doesn't take long till I'm gagging for it ;)

    Watch the movie Secretary together, that's what we did, it's very erotic, and the spanking scene is really good. Might get you and your wife in the mood ;)

    Or why don't you ask her if she would like to go over your knee and take it from there.

    Have fun!

    1446984786
    j&lxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 206
    • Joined: 13 May 2012

    If you don't know what to say then maybe, when she is doing some everyday task, like washing up, or even bending over in to a cupboard or something, just give her a little slap on the arse, and see how she responds, and take things from there, that way you may not nead to say anything.

    You say your oh has been giving hints, what are these hints? Does that suggest what she wants?

    If she has been saying she wants to be spanked during sex, then next time you have sex in a position that gives you access to her arse, then start with a few gentle slaps and see how she responds.

    If she has been hinting at a full on over the knee experience. Then I would suggest the next time she breaks a little household rule, or drops a cup that smashes, burns the tea or whatever, just whisper into her ear, that she is a naughty girl, and you will deal with her later, that way you can how she responds, and it will give her a little idea of what's to come. Then an hour or so later just sit down on an open chair, and tell her to bend over, and start spanking her over her clothes to start with, then either lift her skirt/dress, or tell her drop her pants, spank her again, and then remove her knicker for a bare bottom spanking, when finished tell her to go to the bedroom, and if all gone well you should have an enjoyable night.

    Whatever you do just start gentle and build up slowly, spank both cheeks seperatly, aim for the lower part of her bum where it meets the top of her thighs, use upwards strokes, as well as downward strokes, depending on the size of hand compared to the size of her bum, you maybe able to strike both cheeks and thighs at the same time, but vary the spanks, and where as much as you can.

    If everything goes well, and you both decide that you want to do this more often, and take things further in future, you will need to discuss rules and safe words going forwards.

    If your happy to, come and tell us how it went.

    1446988940

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    j&lxxxx wrote:

    If you don't know what to say then maybe, when she is doing some everyday task, like washing up, or even bending over in to a cupboard or something, just give her a little slap on the arse, and see how she responds, and take things from there, that way you may not nead to say anything.

    You say your oh has been giving hints, what are these hints? Does that suggest what she wants?

    If she has been saying she wants to be spanked during sex, then next time you have sex in a position that gives you access to her arse, then start with a few gentle slaps and see how she responds.

    If she has been hinting at a full on over the knee experience. Then I would suggest the next time she breaks a little household rule, or drops a cup that smashes, burns the tea or whatever, just whisper into her ear, that she is a naughty girl, and you will deal with her later, that way you can how she responds, and it will give her a little idea of what's to come. Then an hour or so later just sit down on an open chair, and tell her to bend over, and start spanking her over her clothes to start with, then either lift her skirt/dress, or tell her drop her pants, spank her again, and then remove her knicker for a bare bottom spanking, when finished tell her to go to the bedroom, and if all gone well you should have an enjoyable night.

    Whatever you do just start gentle and build up slowly, spank both cheeks seperatly, aim for the lower part of her bum where it meets the top of her thighs, use upwards strokes, as well as downward strokes, depending on the size of hand compared to the size of her bum, you maybe able to strike both cheeks and thighs at the same time, but vary the spanks, and where as much as you can.

    If everything goes well, and you both decide that you want to do this more often, and take things further in future, you will need to discuss rules and safe words going forwards.

    If your happy to, come and tell us how it went.

    First bit, oh yes definately! Second bit...... phew! phew! phew! hot flushing yet again! :)

    1446995754
    j&lxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 206
    • Joined: 13 May 2012

    Ozz wrote:

    j&lxxxx wrote:

    If you don't know what to say then maybe, when she is doing some everyday task, like washing up, or even bending over in to a cupboard or something, just give her a little slap on the arse, and see how she responds, and take things from there, that way you may not nead to say anything.

    You say your oh has been giving hints, what are these hints? Does that suggest what she wants?

    If she has been saying she wants to be spanked during sex, then next time you have sex in a position that gives you access to her arse, then start with a few gentle slaps and see how she responds.

    If she has been hinting at a full on over the knee experience. Then I would suggest the next time she breaks a little household rule, or drops a cup that smashes, burns the tea or whatever, just whisper into her ear, that she is a naughty girl, and you will deal with her later, that way you can how she responds, and it will give her a little idea of what's to come. Then an hour or so later just sit down on an open chair, and tell her to bend over, and start spanking her over her clothes to start with, then either lift her skirt/dress, or tell her drop her pants, spank her again, and then remove her knicker for a bare bottom spanking, when finished tell her to go to the bedroom, and if all gone well you should have an enjoyable night.

    Whatever you do just start gentle and build up slowly, spank both cheeks seperatly, aim for the lower part of her bum where it meets the top of her thighs, use upwards strokes, as well as downward strokes, depending on the size of hand compared to the size of her bum, you maybe able to strike both cheeks and thighs at the same time, but vary the spanks, and where as much as you can.

    If everything goes well, and you both decide that you want to do this more often, and take things further in future, you will need to discuss rules and safe words going forwards.

    If your happy to, come and tell us how it went.

    First bit, oh yes definately! Second bit...... phew! phew! phew! hot flushing yet again! :)

    Sounds like someone is going to be burning the tea tonight, and smashing plates.

    Glad you enjoyed my suggestions.

    If only me and oh could get house to ourself, I might be able to put some of my kinky thoughts into practice.

    1447000584
    jerrybean [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 138
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2007

    Ozz wrote:

    j&lxxxx wrote:

    You say your oh has been giving hints, what are these hints? Does that suggest what she wants?

    If she has been saying she wants to be spanked during sex, then next time you have sex in a position that gives you access to her arse, then start with a few gentle slaps and see how she responds.

    If she has been hinting at a full on over the knee experience. Then I would suggest the next time she breaks a little household rule, or drops a cup that smashes, burns the tea or whatever, just whisper into her ear, that she is a naughty girl, and you will deal with her later, that way you can how she responds, and it will give her a little idea of what's to come. Then an hour or so later just sit down on an open chair, and tell her to bend over, and start spanking her over her clothes to start with, then either lift her skirt/dress, or tell her drop her pants, spank her again, and then remove her knicker for a bare bottom spanking, when finished tell her to go to the bedroom, and if all gone well you should have an enjoyable night.

    First bit, oh yes definately! Second bit...... phew! phew! phew! hot flushing yet again! :)

    Other half has hinted during sex, so I think I'll start there and see how it goes.

    Although over the knee sounds more fun !!!!!

    I'll let.you all know how it goes........

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.