• How do I make my boons bounce more?

mrsksmithy11011 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya all,

I've got a great night planned with the husband, bottle of sailor Jerry's, new basque with stocking etc, one think I need help with, my husband said he wants my boons to bounce more, but being a 40f that's not too easy! Any tips on how to get these puppies moving bit more? Any help muchly appreciated :)

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

I'm the same size but I find mine move by the slightest bit of my body moving (speed bumps are a nightmare) maybe just get your partner to give them a jiggle I don't think I have any other tips as I said mine move whether I want them to or not x

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

I always think they move more when you lean forward a bit x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hi I'm a 38 F/FF, and I find that I get a good comfortable bounce from "rising trot".

Ok so you might not have ridden a horse so here goes with a description. Straddle your man (horse) preferably with him laying down. Knees bent, feet in line with your bottom. Lift up a couple of inches by tightening your thigh muscles, and bottom, which will squeeze your legs against his sides, and clench with your pelvic floor muscles. This will grip his penis and he will love it!

Then relax the thighs lower yourself down the couple of inches you went up and repeate. I find a fairly fast pace. With a slight pause at the top clenched position makes the boobs bounce, combined with the fact your gripping him firmly, works well.

He will not last long!

I have somewhat stolen a horse riding technique for my own pleasure.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried different algorithms?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Why not try adding nipple covers with tassells . He'll be memorised by watching your tassells swirl !

For something that are so inexpensive they are great fun .

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise I suddenly want to try this.... Save a horse ride a cowboy instead 😜

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Mine are not of similar size but I will take them in my own hands and stroke and move them myself. Also will life them and let them go to "fall" on his face.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.