• How to please bi husband

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I agree with what Lovebirds has said.

One thing I can't get my head around is that I understand that you are married as in the title, then why has this just cropped up now?. Even if your newlyweds you would have had some sort of relationship ship ie steady boyfriend-,steady girlfriend relationship.beforehand. If it was a new realtionship then then I could understand the reasoning for you OP. But ther fact that it isn't is rather puzzling me ? Or is it something you have always put up with and perhaps only now that you would like it sorting?

NewLove [sign in to see picture]

Thanks all but we have finished talking and yes he only thinks of a man.and I do want it sort as this has been going on for 4yrs so after 20 yrs together I no-longer want to be a safety net

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I think you have a few issues here to address:

1. his ability to communicate and connect with you as his partner sexually. If he is bisexual that should be workable.

but 2. I mean no disrespect here, but Is he gay and can't come to grips with it?

All my best here!

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

I think you have a few issues here to address:

1. his ability to communicate and connect with you as his partner sexually. If he is bisexual that should be workable.

but 2. I mean no disrespect here, but Is he gay and can't come to grips with it?

All my best here!

+1, with what Vanessa is saying, point 2. Sounds like it could be the major issue here? If it's not that he wants penetration etc and that he actually only thinks of men then I think you really need to establish where you stand in the relationship. As no matter what you do, you aren't a man therefore if it's because he wants a man then you're at a stalemate. I think you really need to have a proper talk with him

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.