• Calling Bikers - and partners: how doe biking fit into your sex life?

Jolove [sign in to see picture]

Have treated my OH to a new pair or biker trousers for christmas. Made sure they were a better fit than our SH purchase and that the zip let him get his cock and balls out fully, so he can give me a good seeing to. Told him he has to wait for Christmas to christen them though. Neither of us can wait. Following on from some of you guys other experiences, I've also bought him a glans ring that I'm going to surprise him with before he drives it home into me. By all your reports that shold make it doubly good.

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

Keep the stories coming guys. My OH is away until thursday and even a hard ride on the bike doesn't come close to a hard ride with her - in leathers or not! Jolove - guess you were following our other thread on glans rings. If my OH surprised me with one and we've never looked back. It's a permanent fixture now, only to be changed for a slightly larger one when I get really hard!

Just reporting back to advise that my OH was blown away by his new christmas present. The biker trousers fit him like a dream. Love to see him walking around with them, boots and a t shirt. They've seen some incredible action over the last few days.

By late on Boxing day OH said he wanted to ride me suited and booted so we were out yesterday getting me a second hand suit and pair of boots too! Not something I'd especially wanted to do before but wow, have I changed my mind.

Last night's sex with us both fully suited was incredible. Must be something about the way the leathers make everything really tight! Not had such a long session in years and both of us woke several times in the night horny as hell and keen to get back to it. Just needed a very long shower this morning!

Hey Jolove, welcome to the darkside! Fantastic isn't it? Make sure you go for the leather gloves too, makes a surprising difference when you're grasping your OH.

Take it from someone who has learned the hard way - make sure you use leather conditioner on your leathers particularly in the 'contact' areas, if you know what I mean! All those juices can mark and stain the leather. Okay if you're using it in the bedroom but not so good when you're out on the road!

Thanks James. Yes, my OH has a pair of Alpinestars gloves that he uses to finger me - I love it. Had another all-nighter last night with both of us in our full suits. Erotic as hell. By the middle of the night we'd stripped down to leather trousers only, and the most amazing 69 of all time. And nothing beats the sound of two pairs of biker boots banging together hour after hour. *exhausted*

SamuelM [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys, what's been occuring? Been a bit quiet on this thread of late!

Here's my latest adventure. OH get me a pair of these as part of our Christmas LH selection: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35014

Seems she has a bit of a fireman fantasy too! Anyway, when I told her I was going to try them on, and ot come up and see later, I paired them with my favourite biker boots, and most badboy crash helmet. Used the pocket in the trunks to pack a cock ring and condom.

OH went wild. Can't talk properly with the helmet on so had to point to the ring and condom but she had those on me in seconds and then it was down to superb action!

TomaszJnr [sign in to see picture]

Hi Sam. This is one of the things my OH got me this Christmas: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18990

First I had a WTF? reaction and spent some time on my own trying to get them on. Eventually successfully and a fantastic fit. OH then said to me she wanted to see me in my all-black leathers and these so it looked like I was totally clad in leather from head to the tip of my p....

It wa an unusual feeling for me - but OH was driven wild so I think, a result!

As I've just passed - at long last - my advanced motorcycling course I thought I'd bump this thread to see if anyone has some new tales to share. It's been a long summer so surely there must be some? :)

Hi Sam - thought this thread had gone a bit quiet! Yes indeed. Did a tour of Scotland on the bike with the OH. Have to say that if we did two hours riding before needing to come off for sex then we were doing well. I prepared well for this trip though, with a custom suit for the OH with a zip that goes beyond the crotch - a great present for her and a better one for me - unzips to let me take her roughly from behind with us both in full leathers.

Most days on the tour we'd break off four or five times a day for some action - landscape and privacy permitting. Great thing was when we got to each hotel we were still up for some traditional sex - unsuited :) Never been a holiday like it!

Also invested in a helmet intercom system for the trip; worked well when we kept helmets on during sex - letting us share every moan!

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

Hi Samuel - glad you passed! The advanced course is one of those that I teach so know how you must feel now!

James - great trip by the sound of it. I'm afraid my OH won't do that sort of trip but she's still game for me riding her in full leathers. Have a new helmet with breathing system now that drives her wild when she hears my heavy breathing through.

The perfect session for us? When I come home on a friday night in my full leathers and my OH is wearing my second pair of boots and nothing else, lying face down asking me to go for a ride. I'm in there and going through the gears in seconds!

amber_angel [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely LOVE the smell and feel of leather

Add to that straddling a 80 horsepower vibrator going 70 mph and it would sure improve our sex life ;)

amber

With you there, Amber_Angel. Smell of leather gets me moist these days. And when OH is wearing his leathers I don't need the 80 horsepower to get him to give me a good ride.

Pleased to say the OH is getting back into the spirit of things now the temperature is dropping. Asked for a ride out on the bike first thing this morning, but slipped a condom on me before suiting up. That can only mean one thing!

So got out of town and on a quite trail and without a word swapped positions, with her upfront, unzipped and ready for me to enter. Best way to have sex first thing in the morning. First time we've worked our way through a pack of condoms before breakfast for some time! Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves and your biking too!

TomaszJnr [sign in to see picture]

OH loves me to give her anal on the bike - with the engine running. Says the vibrations excite her clit as I push hard into her. Tip: make sure the stand is up and firm before riding her!

@Tomasz - must be something about the bike. On a bike is the only time my OH really enjoys anal. In fact she often suggests that we head out and take a ride up (if you'll forgive the phrase) the dirt track knowing that will get me going before we set off. It's probably the way the leathers make everything so tight and enjoyable for us both. Until I finally have to let go myself, I can ride her slowly anally and have her enjoy orgasm after orgasm.

I have to say there is something rather exquisite about penetrating my lady when she's wearing her leathers. It's partly because I'm probably extra hard, but her leathers make it a firm penetration. Something to take very, very slowly, enjoying your experience and hers. Do a few more gently moves and then wait for her to give the signal to go for it!

WeFCUKaLot [sign in to see picture]

This is kinda like biking, my OH does moto X and there's nothing more sexy than him coming back after a ride all hot, sweaty & covered in mud!!! One time he came back from a ride & he seemed pissed off, so I thought I'd let him get on with his sulk. I was in the back of the van sorting stuff out to keep out of his way when all of a sudden he jumps into the van, closes the door & immediately pulls my jeans & thong down. We had very animalistic sex right there & then!! It didn't last long but it was amazing. He said after he'd been thinking about that the whole time he was riding.

Ha WeFCUKaLot - your OH and I seem to have a lot in common! Infact my OH is severely turned on by me coming home all hot and sweaty though if I were covered in mud, something would have gone seriously wrong along the A41 :)

@JamesH. Love your way with words, James, as that describes the way my OH and I feel when we do it fully suited and booted. It's that firm pressure he exerts before it firmly and very obviously slides in.

And BTW, loving your avatar. Is that really you? Would love to ride pillion with you... No, no, that's naughty!

HI Jolove. Yes it is but circa 2012. I"m also wearing a rain suit there rather than my premium leathers. My suit today is a custom made one (they fit better but come at a price) but when you're wearing them for several hours a day, it's a false economy to go for something cheaper.

At the place I get my suits made they ask you to go through all the activities you might go though when wearing (like the type of riding you do, how much walking). They also give you the option of an extended zip. First time they told me about that they said it's because some riders like to f*** when suited up. Reckon our activiy is not so exclusive after all, or someone there has been reading these posts.

Certainly that extended zip - on mine and my OH's suits make it easier to do the business without any discomfort. Always wear a condom when we know we'll be doing that business on a ride as the fabric panels show up any dried fluids, and they can soak through!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.