• Calling Bikers - and partners: how doe biking fit into your sex life?

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

Jolove - you've joined the dark side - all black leathers too- very hot!

As to helmets - OH and I have sex wearing our helmets, especially when out for a ride in the country. It's very animalistic - no passion just hard - often really hard sex. The heavy breathing and moan on just turns us on even more. Have to save we've probably had our most powerful and energetic sex that way. And one of the few times I've come back for a second round in minutes!

Hell, I'm sitting here suited up and getting a hard on already and there's eight hours til I get home...

Tomasz - same here in regard to the gloves. When she's not in her leathers OH loves me fondling her breasts and fingering her with gloves on then, as you say, pulling her hard into me with the same gloves.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Why are you getting a hard on?

TomaszJnr [sign in to see picture]

For those that like going for it straight off the bike I'd recommend the Schuberth C3 helmet: you can flip the front of to get the face to face contact and keep the helmet on. Works for me when we're out on a ride and we both feel the urge.

Now OH gives me a signal with some finger moves on my waist when we're out on the bike to let me know she really wants a different type of ride and then its up to me to find somewhere secluded.

Jolove [sign in to see picture]

Well thought I'd report back after our first few days with my OH's new business suit ;)

Since getting his leathers it's hard getting him out of them - and off me. And I'm not complaining in any way. Our favourite now is for me to part undress him - take off his jacket and then for full blown rough sex with him in his leather trousers and boots. Wow! He loves the feel, I love the feel and sound of his new favourite boots clashing together as he thrusts into me is fantastic. Add him grabbing my buttocks with his leather gloves and it's heaven! When will it end? Never, I hope!

Jolove - that's what turns my OH on - that clashing of my boots together drives her wild and makes her ask for even more. It's something about the boots - she also loves me wearing nothing else and then riding me cowgirl grabbing my boots hard. As you say, Heaven!

Yes Tomasz, there's something strangely erotic about a man in heavy boots and heaing them bang away as he bangs into me is incredible!

kc. [sign in to see picture]

Having had a garage built this summer I have mentioned to my wife that I will strip naked except for my black biker boots and sit on the Moto Guzzi with a hardon and she can do whatever she fancies be it a wank or suck. It will have to wait until the warmer weather returns though so something to look forward to.

Ha, KC, love it! Can't get my OH to take anything off outside even in summer!

SamuelM [sign in to see picture]

Talking of wearing boots - my last partner loved me and him wearing engineer boots during sex - and nothing else. His favourite was me grasping his calfs when thrusting into him and I got pretty turned on particularly when we were going for it.

Yep, those boots do something. I've had such a pounding since OH got his leathers but when he's wearing those boots it drives me wild. He even wears them under his jeans around the house to signal to me what's coming. Hard raw sex with me grabbing on to those boots - love it!

Have to report back that this leather biker thing has reinvigorated our sex life entirely. OH just wants to pound me ever night now! It's brilliant. The leather suit is like a massive sex toy and we've been experimenting in all the old positions plus quite a few new ones. Long hard sex just doen't describe it! Glad Ijoined this thread!

Here's a funny story. Went shopping for a new pair of boots at a well known Birmingham bikers store as the recent storms had taken their toll on my old ones. Thought I'd try some new leathers too. One of the staff offered to give me an assessment of the fit etc in the changing rooms but I suggested my wife did that as she knows how it all fits. Salesman said - 'if you're in there two long we'll come in and find you - last week we had a couple f*** in there!

Seems we are not the only ones to love biker leathers!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Great story...so why has your avatar still got some other prop dude in it? tut tut....

But I want to know did you two get busy? haha

Some other prop dude? Yes, but if you want a closer approximation to me, Google images of Bibendum and you get a flavour of where I expect to be in the summer of 2017 if I don't get my healthy mojo back.

Unfortunately in those changing rooms there was not enough privacy for a shy retiring person like me...

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh god! :)

Take a look at my new avatar to see what the postman brought today! Thought I would treat myself. Looking forward to christening them with my OH tonight, wearing nothing else and letting those heels bang together!

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

kc. wrote:

Having had a garage built this summer I have mentioned to my wife that I will strip naked except for my black biker boots and sit on the Moto Guzzi with a hardon and she can do whatever she fancies be it a wank or suck. It will have to wait until the warmer weather returns though so something to look forward to.

Can always start up the Guzzi and let the vibrations add to the pleasure.

SamuelM [sign in to see picture]

So Thomasz, how did your night go? !!! Given them a good christening?

Long story mate! Met best mate when out on the bike (and him on his). He said 'great boots - the sort I would wear when giving my partner a good seeing too'! So not just me who gives his OH a good seeing to suited and booted. We shared a few stories - about this thread in part - and ended up with him and his GF coming around yesterday. We shared a few biking stories and talked about sex in leathers before both couples retired for some action. So as we got down to he business - me in my new boots and leather trousers, could hear best mate and his gf doing likewise next door. Seems we got into a battle as to who could bang those heels together hardest. So these boots were my best ebay purchase and neither couple surfaces for some hours...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.