• Calling Bikers - and partners: how doe biking fit into your sex life?

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

I have to say, though I like all kinds of sex, the thought of pushing hard into my OH with her grasping my leather clad buttocks and pulling me in deeper takes some beating. What is it with leather? Then to roll over, have her on top and grab her leather tight buttocks is absolute heaven! Hope you discover that tonight Jolove!

[suspended user]

suspended user

JamesH wrote:

I have to say, though I like all kinds of sex, the thought of pushing hard into my OH with her grasping my leather clad buttocks and pulling me in deeper takes some beating. What is it with leather? Then to roll over, have her on top and grab her leather tight buttocks is absolute heaven! Hope you discover that tonight Jolove!

Phew...and I was already hot flushing this morning..dam!!

Oh yes I'm sure your tight leather clad clothing is only slightly bulging on your manly physic. It's obviously being enhanced by the angel cake/pasties etc. So rock on and enjoy. Your pic is still cheating!!! lol

VR [sign in to see picture]

Safety always first, Ozz though I hate to imagine the road rash I'd have had if I'd come off!

I wish I'd had the hot flushes back then - I was always freezing, summer and winter. I had a "kermit" suit I'd wear under my jeans or waterproofs. It was a lime green (hence Kermit) body that had hooks and eyes at the undercarriage bit so it was easy to pee. It was the only thing I could think of that wouldn't ride up, leaving my back cold when leaning forward all the time.

Remember bodies from the eighties, Ozz? I loved hooks and eyes, hated poppers (they'd always POP at the wrong time!).

Despite my moment of bravado/stupidity, I rarely wore anything naughty or even lacy in case I had an accident and ended up in hospital! And always a sports bra in case I needed to run while pushing something!

Interesting to see what's available clothing-wise these days. I haven't ridden for 15 years and my kit was very basic. Leather jacket and jeans in the summer, Baleno waterproofs in the winter and for instructing (we were given the jacket when we passed our advanced test). I wish I'd had something warm to wear under (Kermit was cotton - kept my back a bit warmer, but not much). I'd sometimes get home so cold after training my nipples were so hard and painful I'd have to lie face down in the bath to ease the pain and get them down a bit!

I also have small hands and had problems reaching the levers. Winter or padded gloves were a no-no for me, completely stopping me reach. I used to wear surgical gloves over lightly padded gloves in the rain as waterproof gloves were also too thick. Looked a bit kinky I was told, but did the job!

I was always more than a bit miffed to always be mistaken for a bloke until I took my lid off. I know back then there weren't that many female riders, but I'm quite well-blessed (was 34E in those days) and thought it pretty obvious. It was always a source of amusement amongst my group that I'd get looks of amazement when I took my lid off at services and cafes (though I never managed that perfect, shake the head and long blonde hair would fall in a perfect curtain moment you see in adverts and films - suppose having short brown hair put paid to that!).

I also used to get screamed at by women in the Ladies if I went in with my lid still on (when I started riding you could still walk into a bank with one on). Some would complain and I'd get a snitty employee call me a pervert and tell me to get out and use the gents - at which point I'd take lid off and undo jacket. Annoyingly, I'd rarely get an apology. just a snort!

I knew OH back then, He never found leathers on my a turn on. Do guys generally find women in leathers a turn on or off?

Those were still the days, though. I have many fond memories.

[suspended user]

suspended user

VR wrote:

Safety always first, Ozz though I hate to imagine the road rash I'd have had if I'd come off!

I wish I'd had the hot flushes back then - I was always freezing, summer and winter. I had a "kermit" suit I'd wear under my jeans or waterproofs. It was a lime green (hence Kermit) body that had hooks and eyes at the undercarriage bit so it was easy to pee. It was the only thing I could think of that wouldn't ride up, leaving my back cold when leaning forward all the time.

Remember bodies from the eighties, Ozz? I loved hooks and eyes, hated poppers (they'd always POP at the wrong time!).

Despite my moment of bravado/stupidity, I rarely wore anything naughty or even lacy in case I had an accident and ended up in hospital! And always a sports bra in case I needed to run while pushing something!

Interesting to see what's available clothing-wise these days. I haven't ridden for 15 years and my kit was very basic. Leather jacket and jeans in the summer, Baleno waterproofs in the winter and for instructing (we were given the jacket when we passed our advanced test). I wish I'd had something warm to wear under (Kermit was cotton - kept my back a bit warmer, but not much). I'd sometimes get home so cold after training my nipples were so hard and painful I'd have to lie face down in the bath to ease the pain and get them down a bit!

I also have small hands and had problems reaching the levers. Winter or padded gloves were a no-no for me, completely stopping me reach. I used to wear surgical gloves over lightly padded gloves in the rain as waterproof gloves were also too thick. Looked a bit kinky I was told, but did the job!

I was always more than a bit miffed to always be mistaken for a bloke until I took my lid off. I know back then there weren't that many female riders, but I'm quite well-blessed (was 34E in those days) and thought it pretty obvious. It was always a source of amusement amongst my group that I'd get looks of amazement when I took my lid off at services and cafes (though I never managed that perfect, shake the head and long blonde hair would fall in a perfect curtain moment you see in adverts and films - suppose having short brown hair put paid to that!).

I also used to get screamed at by women in the Ladies if I went in with my lid still on (when I started riding you could still walk into a bank with one on). Some would complain and I'd get a snitty employee call me a pervert and tell me to get out and use the gents - at which point I'd take lid off and undo jacket. Annoyingly, I'd rarely get an apology. just a snort!

I knew OH back then, He never found leathers on my a turn on. Do guys generally find women in leathers a turn on or off?

Those were still the days, though. I have many fond memories.

Oh yes! hooks and eyes. Where did they go VR?, clever gril, yes safety is paramount. Sports bra great shout and the lace panties would have had a paramedic drolling if anything terrible would have happened! lol

Guys must I would have thought would most definately find a woman in biker leathers red hot! I could be proved wrong, it wouldn't be the first time haha. I do think thses guys need to show us some of the real them as it were. A body shot with the gear on would be very nice. I'm not a stalker of anything like that...much! I just know what I like to see.

Keep those memories because they're funny and beautiful x

[suspended user]

suspended user

When I first arrived in the UK my first boyfriend and was a biker as I and turned out to be my first ever love! He had a Kwacker 750, I loved his leather get up and was thrilled to wear the same stuff myself.
    The vibrations were immense through my pussy.

Those were the days. When I went to visit him one day I found him with another, so my hat (crash helmet) came in very handy indeed!!! Don't fuck with the Ozz.

I have to say that I find my OH in leathers a turn on, but it does depend on the actual kit. We are both heavily into road safety (live near Birmingham and the roads are bad even by UK standards) so I have so much reinforcement in my leathers they practically stand up and walk around on their own. I've spent a hell of a lot on my kit, and it's definitely not for show; even if it's subject to the laws of diminishing returns, if paying twice as much, say, for a pair of boots shown to be 10% more robust then I'll go for it. With all my body armour in place I can look a touch like a poor man's superhero but at least I'm a touch safer should the worst happen!

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

It had little influence over our lives, aside from being out for a ride together and pulling down a country lane for a "break",

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sex and safety, you just can't go wrong haha

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Nope, nowt like a ride and a ride in the country :)

Came home today after a hard day on the bike ... in my premium leathers, and finest boots ... waiting for a homecoming welcome from my OH only to find she's gone on an evening Christmas shopping adventure with friends... Was expecting a to post an erotic tale later... now it will be 'Hunky yet approachable guy in fantastically shape enhancing leathers watches Central News'. Not quite the same appeal, eh? What's worse I'm not that hunky either...

[suspended user]

suspended user

Haha..oh that's priceless! I see that avatar and my labido spikes every time!!!

very shape enhancing by the sounds of you pastie encounters..angel cake bla bla bla!!!

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

I love my bikes although since having the baby it's gone into hibernation for the winter.
    Hubby isn't into bikes unfortunately though. But I have been for years. I love the vibrations on a good ride out, and I must admit that I wear fitted leathers and knee high leather bike boots and I always get complimented on my leathers lol.
    I love a man in leathers!! Maybe I need to work on getting the hubby in some lol

Jolove [sign in to see picture]

Yes, Jessica you may need to work on him!

As per my earlier posts, my OH, who is not a biker, shared my fantasy of sex in leathers so I tracked down a pair that might just fit him on Gumtree. Just 20 miles away too!

So, Sunday afternoon went off to try them. Had to make up a fanciful story about them being for my OH's similarly sized brother so we didn't have to field too many biker questions that dear old biking-naive pair that we are couldn't answer!

Have to say they fitted him like a glove, if a very tight one. Boots too, perfect fit and gloves, with a little manipulation, fine. He looked the part, and I was getting excited already. Paid the money and headed home. Turns out, looking over the internet, we got a bargain. Two piece RST leathers all black and puts my OH in great shape.

So got home and OH got suited up. No underlayer with the suit but OH is a keen runner and has a Skins A200 compression layer that worked just fine.

Suited and booted it was not long until we were down to action and I can agree with all the comments her - remarkable sex! My OH is a massive turn on for me anyway, but in those leathers well, mind blowing! We've some fun nights - and days - ahead!

TomaszJnr [sign in to see picture]

Welcome to the club, Jolove! Looks like you made a great investment there! Don't know what gloves came with the kit but mine are carbon fibre reinforced on the outside but sort of soft, kid leather on the palms and fingers. OH just loves me touching her and fingering her wearing those and then grasping her buttocks with them when we're doing the business hard, especially when riding her in the jockey position.

So you going to get some leathers too now? When my OH and I are both suited it takes things to a different dimension. OH says being pentrated when wearing her leathers too is mindblowing just to start!

That's interesting Tomasz. I'm really turned on by the feel of leather against my skin and my OH all suited up. It's probably some sort of dominance / vulnerability thing! So probably I won't get a matching set. I do want him to get a helmet though - a black one with a smoked visor: the thought of not seeing his expressions but hearing strained breathing is a turn on just thinking about it

[suspended user]

suspended user

So that's me heading upstairs for a cool shower again! Good morning you horny bikers x

Ha Ozz! I've tried the cold showers and I still can't contain myself. It's like being a teenager all over again for the both of us

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm very happy for you too! Yes they don't really work do they haha

SamuelM [sign in to see picture]

I have to say sex in biker leather has been of considerable benefit to my partner and I. I'm blessed and cursed with a somewhat above average penis. Great for boasting but needs care when going for hard penetration as it can cause OH serious pain in some positoins. Donning our leathers overcomes some of the problems: gives me the feel of thrusting hard and deep and her the satisfaction of me ramming her hard but without any pain.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh my...phew! Oh yes you're really cursed there! I can see that clear as day!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.