• Calling Bikers - and partners: how doe biking fit into your sex life?

[suspended user]

suspended user

I' pretty sure re calling them won't pose a problem JamesH. I'm sure I've already read a couple of your stories already, but it won't do any harm at all re reading them!

Not sure that that's you in that avatar! it doesn't look real!

TomaszJnr [sign in to see picture]

Interesting hearing what kit you wear. I have two different styles when I'm out. My serious kit is an all black Ducati suit with SIdi Vertigo boots and Belstar Carbon helmen. Looks the business if a bit agressive. Still works well for my OH, and certainly her favourite.

For more relaxed runs it's a pair of Harley boots, kevlar jeans and a jacket that goes back almost as far as me. Same helmet. Not such a 100% turn on for my OH but she's asked me to wear nothing but the boots on more than one occasion as I think I've mentioned...

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

Ozz how could you question that svelt image of me with the tight figure hugging leathers accentuating my every curve. Okay, okay, you've seen through me... though I'm pleased to say it's the same leathers as I wear and I'm not yet too different from the person there (though remember my fondness for pasties from the other thread). One day I'll have to use the Michelin man for my avatar but until then...

Tomasz - I tend to use a one piece suit for track days and a two piece for general day wear. Track days (as you know) they tend to prefer one piece in case of accidents but other days I prefer the two piece so I can at least take my jacket off when I need to and keep the rest of my kit on just incase MrsH pops in :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

JamesH wrote:

Ozz how could you question that svelt image of me with the tight figure hugging leathers accentuating my every curve. Okay, okay, you've seen through me... though I'm pleased to say it's the same leathers as I wear and I'm not yet too different from the person there (though remember my fondness for pasties from the other thread). One day I'll have to use the Michelin man for my avatar but until then...

Busted! Well we'll have to use our immagination then won't we if you feel you can't show a flash, a mere taster of what you really look like..

OpenMindedAlice [sign in to see picture]

I used to ride a bike and it was very sexy. It made me feel powerful, which was great, and those things vibrate like crazy! There were a few times I was pressing myself against the tank and getting horny. :-)

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

Have owned a fair few bikes and worked/test ridden more thane i can remember. Mrs B and myself went out on the zzr11 the one day, she started rubbing me, probibly the quickest we ever got home. Parked the bike in the garage and that was as far as we got, did it there on the bike. She was still riding pillion 5 days before the little one was born.

VR [sign in to see picture]

I'm an ex-rider (and ex-instructor - hope this doesn't "out" me!).

It was the bikes that turned me on more than the kit. My last and best bike was a de-restricted Yam FZR 1000 Exup. Red and white and absolutely beautiful. The non-human love of my life that I sadly and very regretfully lost during my divorce from the arsehole ex.

Many years ago I took a bet from a fellow instructor that I wouldn't ride naked except for lid, gloves and boots down a local dual-carriageway from a lay-by, round a roundabout, back down dual, round another roundabout then back to the lay-by. It wasn't very far, just long enough to crack up a bit of speed both ways, and it was 5.30 on a Sunday morning, but it was quite a risk. Couldn't do it these days with cameras everywhere!

I did it, though! Won my tenner, had one of the best thrills of my life and earned a tump of respect from the guy I took the bet from. I think he also had a bit of a crush on me, but we're still friends and it never came to anything.

I wasn't so keen on insects hitting my bare skin at over a ton, but there you go. Bit too ouchy for me. And pretty hard to scrub off!

If I had a daughter (or son), I'd have a fit if they did anything like that. Oh, to be young and a bit bonkers again.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Man I would have paid good money to see that haha. How fab! I don't think my son would do anything like that, but never say never for a bet. Yes way too many spy cameras around now!

At last you did have safety in mind haha..great story!

[suspended user]

suspended user

JamesH wrote:

Mmm the Michelin man just wouldn't float my boat quite the same JamesH..have you knocked those pasties on the head yet!!! lol

I would imagine those leathers are accentuating your every single curve and more haha :)

SamuelM [sign in to see picture]

Pasties - my potential downfall too. Ironically, or perhaps positively though my leathers are my barometer for weight control - if they get a bit tight it's time to lay off the pasties. And the donuts. And the angel cake. And the chocolate.Fortunately OH is quick to point out if things are getting a bit tight too.

Tight due to muscle tone = good; tight due to pasties = bad. I'm increasingly bad.

VR - I may have dressed that way in the bedroom (and thown in a cock ring for good measure) but never on a dual carriageway! Oh to have had instagram then...

Jolove [sign in to see picture]

Just curious - from a total non biker - what do you serious bikers wear under your suits when riding? Is it nothing? Or is there something exciting underneath? And for those of you who come home and get straight down to it after a day in the saddle, isn't it terribly sweaty?

Timely question, Jolove, as I'm about to get suited up for a ride out this morning. Here's the full rundown of everything I wear. And there's a lot of it!

Does very much depend on the time of year - and the temperature but as a rough guideline it goes like this. First, a jockstrap with kevlar box to keep the important bits safe. Not many bikers I know use these but I find it serves two purposes. Keeps the bits safe and, helps conceal a hard on. If I'm on a serious promise I'll slip on a condom first - only to stop it getting too moist in there.

Next a baselayer. This is a bit like the compression suit runners wear - a lycra based layer that covers you from neck down. I've several of these of different weights for different temperatures. As well as warming or cooling, this wicks the sweat away from the body to keep your skin dry.

Before time for the leathers it's a pair of boot socks - again a technical mix of fibres that are warming and cooling according to the weather.

Now time for the leathers - slip on easily over the baselayer and have enough give in them to provide a tight fit without being overly so. Then boots and, if I'm heading straight out helmet and gloves. I tend to go for leathers all year round (not just because of their effect on my OH) for their protective value.

I wouldn't say all those undergarments are particularly exciting but OH often enjoys watching me suit up from naked when I'm heading out. Yes it does get a bit sweaty after a long ride but not (according to my OH) unpleasant. Infact, she often enjoys unwrapping me and never demands I shower first. And often we only get as far as stripping me down to the waist before she needs to climb aboard,

kc. [sign in to see picture]

Jolove wrote:

Just curious - from a total non biker - what do you serious bikers wear under your suits when riding? Is it nothing? Or is there something exciting underneath? And for those of you who come home and get straight down to it after a day in the saddle, isn't it terribly sweaty?

If I'm wearing leathers I wear a product called ProSkins, it's a very thin lycra style material. I wear it when skiing as well. It is supposed to be good for temperature variance control but on a practical front it does make wearing leathers during hot weather that bit more bearable as the leather is not like the soft nappa stuff you buy for your fashion range. It's a comfort thing more than anything.

If I'm on the Guzzi and in kevlar jeans etc then its just what you'd normally wear. 

If I was all hot and sticky etc I would shower off. I like dirty sex but not dirty smally sex. 

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

Not much more that I can add from what James and KC have said. As a motorcycle instructor I do tend to spend al day and everyday in my leathers so have three 'work' sets worn in rotation, along with a new set of underwear of course. Boots - two pairs swapped every other day. Have to say OH prefers my all black set (that's black boots, leathers and helmets) to my others with their white and/or red flashes.

Tommyboy - OH prefers me in my black leather set though I prefer her in her largely red set. As for what's underneath, James has it nailed - though I've not considered the box before even if my leathers are so tight there's no scope for movement down there.

Have to say as well as practical clothing my partner and I get suited up for sex too. We'll wear our kit for the evening before to get in the mood then, suited up it's cowgirl and doggie for her and me respectively. Leathers don't half make everything tight...

Jolove [sign in to see picture]

Thanks, guys. Talked with OH last night about this - turns out giving me a good seeing to dressed in biker leathers is something of a fantasy of his and he' up for it! Better still found a cheap set of leathers on Gumtree not too many miles away that we're going to see later on. Come complete with a set of Hein Gerrich boots that are his size. Result! So tonight he may get his fantasy and I may get mine - peeling him out of those leathers and giving him a second round of action :)

Yay, go for it Jolove. You'll make a biker of him yet!

TomaszJnr [sign in to see picture]

If I'm in my leathers just for sex then underneath I just have a pair of these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33927

The zip is fine toothed and soft so my OH can unzip my leathers then the pants and get my tackle straight out - and the zip's long enough to get my balls out too. For me it's trousers and boots that are best when OH is naked - she gets massively turned on and I get the skin-on-skin contact when she tells me to ride her hard.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.