• Nipple Care\Nipple Clamps

muttsnutts [sign in to see picture]

Hi Guys,

I'm a male who enjoys the pain of nipple clamps. The ones we use are quite aggressive and have teeth. I have found recently that after use my nipples are becoming slightly dry.

Can anyone suggest a product to keep them in good condition? :-)

Thanks.

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Bepanthen cream

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

You could try using a product like this during playtime, added sensations and perhaps the oils and beeswax would add a protective layer to your skin?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31720

I am pretty sure any moisturiser can be used on nipples, if it's just a bit dry that could sort it out. Cocoa butter in particular can be good for soothing any itch. If they're starting to crack or bleed I'd look out for the products aimed at nursing mums, like Lanolin nipple cream (this stains clothing though, beware!) or indeed any of the huge variety of nursing creams, or Medela Hydrogel Pads, which are designed to be held in place by a bra but could easilly be held in place with a band aid or such.

I wouldn't think you'd need to go as far as nursing creams if your nipples are not cracked or bleeding though, and if they are then obviously avoid any more nipple play until they heal up. Your wife would probably have something lying around that would do the trick :)

VR [sign in to see picture]

Boots Zinc and Castor Oil Cream. A couple of quid for a huge tub. It's very healing/soothing and can be used anywhere on the body. It's quite heavy/greasy so throw an old t-shirt on over it for a few hours/overnight. It's fabulously moisturising stuff so great for skin conditioning as well as post-play.

If, however, you get itching/flaking or any other problems that you are aware aren't linked to any play, please go see your GP

ETA: You'll find it in the baby aisle. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.