• Selfies

Flirtyatfourty [sign in to see picture]

How do I take decent erotic selfies, mine always look shite?

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

So do mine, especially if using a phone. I guess it's easier using a good tablet or iPad and using a timer.

Selfie stick? Have you tried one of these gadgets?

flamingdice [sign in to see picture]

I use a tripod and camera for mine :)

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Use the front facing camera (if you don't have one pop your phone/camera in front of a mirror and watch the screen in the mirror), practise moving in front of it while watching yourself on the screen, then when you've got some poses down set the timer to at least 5 secs to give yourself enough time to pose properly before the picture is taken. Simples! :)

It's a good idea to find somewhere with a good source of natural lighting too and learn to make the most of it. Also useful to identify exactly what you don't like about you photo and see if you can correct it by stretching a different way, changing the angle of the camera slightly (never use an upwards angle unless it's a face free shot, it flatters no one! Keep your phone at a 90 degree angle to the surface it is sitting on or use a slight downward angle) or facing the light differently.

macspants [sign in to see picture]

Just don't do the "duck lips" or "sparrow face". As much as I abhor violence it really makes me want to plant a punch on the pout.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

After trying for months, I found the right poses & certain ways to hold the camera or phone.

Front facing camera makes everything so much easier be it a shot of boobs, bum, full body, lern what lighting works best for you & what poses, I tend not to show my face or hands. The best advice I can suggest is play around & see what works best and what gets a better response ^_^

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Pactice makes perfect with the help of the timer mode on my phone i've mastered the art of taking a decent head and shoulders selfie on a phone with rear facing camera. erotic lingerie selfies no matter what i try i've never managed a pic i'm happy with

[suspended user]

suspended user

Use one of those selfie stick things!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Use the front facing camera (if you don't have one pop your phone/camera in front of a mirror and watch the screen in the mirror), practise moving in front of it while watching yourself on the screen, then when you've got some poses down set the timer to at least 5 secs to give yourself enough time to pose properly before the picture is taken. Simples! :)

It's a good idea to find somewhere with a good source of natural lighting too and learn to make the most of it. Also useful to identify exactly what you don't like about you photo and see if you can correct it by stretching a different way, changing the angle of the camera slightly (never use an upwards angle unless it's a face free shot, it flatters no one! Keep your phone at a 90 degree angle to the surface it is sitting on or use a slight downward angle) or facing the light differently.

great advice

just to add, take plenty a pics. If you take 20, but only get 2 out of them, you can always delete the rest.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Macspants...i second your views on Duckface pouts! To me they look like a baboon`s arse!

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

We were on holidays recently and the wife decided as a laugh while giving me oral to take one, which ended up a few and even stopped to go get selfie stick,(I know how sad are we bringing one on holidays) any way, we found me using the stick worked much better....we did enjoy looking back at them, but sadly she paniced after a couple of days that someone might see them on her phone.

but she sent me a lin the other day to a Gopro and said "maybe we should "invest" in one of these"

[suspended user]

suspended user

Haha..maybe you should! I love my selfie stick!

[suspended user]

suspended user

macspants wrote:

Just don't do the "duck lips" or "sparrow face". As much as I abhor violence it really makes me want to plant a punch on the pout.

WTH is a " sparrow face" macspants? lol You sound very aggresive in your post!!! :)

SamuelM [sign in to see picture]

Put some distance between you and the camera: the closer you are to the camera the more of a wideangle back-of-a-spoon look you get, not that flattering for most people's faces. Smartphone camras are great for grabbing photos but using one a foot or two away from your face or even at arms length isn't going to deliver, I'm afraid.

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

macspants wrote:

WTH is a " sparrow face" macspants? lol You sound very aggresive in your post!!! :)

Not heard of sparrow face either! Duck face is an instant turn off though

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

I learnt a little trick if you have big boobs and when you lie down they go their separate ways (lol) wear a sports bra like normal but pull it under boobs holds them together so I can get both in a picture

[suspended user]

suspended user

SamuelM wrote:

Put some distance between you and the camera: the closer you are to the camera the more of a wideangle back-of-a-spoon look you get, not that flattering for most people's faces. Smartphone camras are great for grabbing photos but using one a foot or two away from your face or even at arms length isn't going to deliver, I'm afraid.

Oh right! thanks for that and I'm so glad I don't do that myself!!! :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Dali256 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

macspants wrote:

Not heard of sparrow face either! Duck face is an instant turn off though

Quack quack lol

SteamyBedtime [sign in to see picture]

I think Flamingdice and SamuelM are absolutely spot on with their comments. Whilst camera phones are much improved in recent years, it's a mistake to think they can completely replace traditional cameras. A decent (and quite possibly fairly inexpensive) camera with a good optical zoom will typically get you better results. Keep your distance and zoom-in. The compressed perspective will give you a more flattering result. And, totally agree with Lovebirds_x comment about natural light. Takes so much of the pain out of trying to fix weirdly unbalanced colour in your photos.

My preferred camera is a Canon dSLR, but all of the photos on our member profile are taken with a Samsung mirrorless compact. It's quicker and easier in low light, plus it has a live feed to your smartphone via WiFi. You can pose, check the composition in real-time, take the photo, timed if need be, all from across the other side of the room. Try doing that with a mobile phone and a mirror! ;-)

Although even as I'm typing this, I'm thinking it's far too easy to be swept up in technology. Take a great photographer like Henri Cartier-Bresson, famous for mostly just using a Leica rangefinder and fixed 50mm lens. Amazing camera obviously, but it's not the technology; it's the composition, and the light, and an ability to capture that special "moment"...

But anyway, we're very new to saucy selfies, and are finding it a big turn on! So I'd suggest definitely stick with it. :-)

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.