• moaning when having sex

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I guess that's true but in a busy house I don't get to make a sound really other than the odd soft moan.

Hopefully you'll get him making noises or your upgrade will do. Lol but a hot moaning guy sounds a very good turn on. Anyone know where I can get one of those? Lol

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Oh is pretty quiet to be honest but I make so much noise he probably wouldnt be heard anyway !! lol

Couldnt keep quiet if I tried. If either of our daughters happen to be at home, I end up with a mouthful of pillow to keep me quiet.....ish ;)

Flirtyatfourty [sign in to see picture]

My hubby is quiet and I'd be louder if the kids weren't around

Jolove [sign in to see picture]

The only moaning my other half does is on the size of the LH bill this month - but he does enjoy the purchases

Jheza [sign in to see picture]

My hubby & I are actually really quiet, but I think it's because of having kids & always being in a house surrounded by people. I love to hear a guy moan though & I wish he would do it, but I think we're both a little shy. Anyone know how I could turn that around & get some loud moaning from him?

I'm so worried about noise with the amount of people in my house i actually get paranoid my vibrator can be heard in the other room I don't think it is and I always try to muffle it but I don't tend to moan either.

Think once crazy Xmas prices are done I need to get a hotel room somewhere just for me and just spend the night alone with my toys (I plan to have more by the new year) moaning as loud as I like and trying everything. Sounds heavenly to do that right now I'd try the shower/bath too and all sorts of other things

Peaches_92 [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty loud on the moan and groan side of things. I hate quiet sex and the amount of times I either bite down on pillows or my OH has to cover my mouth to prevent anyone hearing me!

BUT he does love the noises I make and I love it when he talks dirty to me throughout sex and hearing his groans when I'm giving him a blowjob

steamydaz [sign in to see picture]

The louder oh is the faster and harder I thrust into her. Whimpering and I know she wants to be made love to.

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Why are men so quiet???
    My OH is not really verbal at all during sex...I moan and talk dirty, growl and everything apart from scream!!

If no one else was around though.... 😈

steamydaz [sign in to see picture]

Not all of us luv bunny 😊

Katiiee24 [sign in to see picture]

Love hearing my OH come.. Sometimes if he isn't around I get him to send me a video of him coming turns me on so much!

amorphous_zombie [sign in to see picture]

I have to say im pretty loud. I say let go and enjoy fully. OH isnt vocal at all. I try to encourage it and would love it even more if she talked dirty too. I like to let her know how good she makes me feel when she's doing certain things. My finish always draws a laugh from OH. For good reasons i hope!

Kitten89 [sign in to see picture]

My husband loves hearing me moan and always encourages me to be louder and would love me to scream ...but having kids i cant bring myself to do it ...even though I know they would sleep through anything! ...i get really turned on when he moans x

all for fun [sign in to see picture]

Loads of moaning & talking dirty 😊

Moaning turns me on ha e been watching the odd wanking video and it's always much hotter hearing them moan, scream, shout and say they're gonna cum so sexy

[suspended user]

suspended user

I like being vocal, an ex's mum once asked him if he could shut me up 😂😲 but current oh is pretty quiet, he does moan etc but def no screaming, I think I'm naturally quieter now because of him....

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I've noticed the last few weeks since our lodger/his best friend moved out, he has been slightly more vocal. Just hearing him say through gritted teeth as he fucks me is enough to send me over the edge.

I had some fun with a guy once who was very vocal. It was incredible, and the people next door said to him the next day that they had to leave for a while as they couldn't stand hearing us both, lol

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Hubby is quiet but I'm quite noisy to be honest. I don't realise I do it though

But my neighbour has mentioned hahaha 😊

VR [sign in to see picture]

I'm a filthy-mouthed moaner. And apparently loud. OH loves it, but shushes me if the window is open or people are around. We need to be really horny to have sex if we have visitors/go visiting as I'm so noisy - I can't help it!

We've also had reception call our room in a hotel once.

I don't understand why it isn't law that houses are built with adequate soundproofing. I think a lot of people would have happier lives if they weren't forced to listen to the noises (not just sexually) that others make. We're shift workers and while it's really quiet around here in the night (mostly), from 6.30 it's dogs, an idiot who runs his boy-racer tune-up business from his driveway, another who keeps cockerels and various other easy-to-avoid-if-they-had-an-ounce-of-common-sense noises. Our street seems to have an abnormal amount of shift-workers, too.

danii6396 [sign in to see picture]

Nothing is sexier than a guy groaning! I'm pretty loud when i get going, pillows definitley come in handy, but is easy to forget in the moment and i'm pretty sure my flat mates can hear but no compaints or sligh comments so don't think they mind too much haha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.