• moaning when having sex

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

jimbogemini wrote:

There's no pleasing some people. Moan when they're not getting any sex and moan when they do.

Pmsl Jimbo! 😂 It's the Moaning of Life! Lol

Very funny.

personally I love making my OH moan with pleasure. Aparantly in not a quiet lady when having fun, but at the time I'm completely unaware of the fact that I might be screaming the house down. I just hope my neighbours enjoy hearing me.

Lol, they're probably wishing they were having what you were!! 😆
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I'd be a little concerned if my partner wasn't moaning to be honest. I love the fact that he try's to wriggle when he's getting so excited.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I can't shut up, and the louder I get the more I explode deeper.

He on the other hand is silent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate that so much! But he has started talking filth to me, so there's the up side!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

I'd be a little concerned if my partner wasn't moaning to be honest. I love the fact that he try's to wriggle when he's getting so excited.

I love that too! When they're shaking in pleasure it's an amazing feeling to know you caused that!

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Maybe he has a reason Ozz? Like I'm nearly always silent sometimes I get the softest of moans and that's because my house if full so when I eventually get down to it I don't think I'll be able to scream because I've had it where I've thought I was home alone and moaned only a little bit then hours later my brother came down he'd been holed up in his room playing the Xbox and I had no idea he was there! Thankfully don't think I made much noise but it's so much harder to be noisy if you've had to spend a lot of time training yourself to be silent.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kirsty92 wrote:

Maybe he has a reason Ozz? Like I'm nearly always silent sometimes I get the softest of moans and that's because my house if full so when I eventually get down to it I don't think I'll be able to scream because I've had it where I've thought I was home alone and moaned only a little bit then hours later my brother came down he'd been holed up in his room playing the Xbox and I had no idea he was there! Thankfully don't think I made much noise but it's so much harder to be noisy if you've had to spend a lot of time training yourself to be silent.

I don't really care what his reasons are huni! He's been that way for as long as I can remember. To make noise is to let go, to show your partner what touching you, fucking you and just being super sexy with you means to him. To hear nothing is horrible, and I really hate it. But he won't or can't change! Might be time for a new model after all!!

I need my pillow to scream into! It's insane and I always get a scratchy throat after haha x

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a natural moaner when I've tried it feels forced, fake and not going to convince anybody

Mr & Mrs P [sign in to see picture]

Don't get much chance in moaning too loud due to having kids in the house !!

But have been trying to get away to hotels for a break and has been fun trying different stuff

flamingdice [sign in to see picture]

I'm a big fan of a moaner and I have been told by many girls that they like me to moan, I guess it is so we know we are doing things right!

BumblebeeBuzzed [sign in to see picture]

My o/h is almost silent 98% of the time.
    I understand this, as we almost always have three other people in the house and the walls are thin, so I don't expect any different. It's at the stage where we've been in this situation so long that even when we have the house to ourselves, he still doesn't make a noise out of habit.
    It really doesn't phase me as all! I've learned what other signs show me that he's enjoying himself, so I look for those.
    On the odd occasion he does make a noise it's usually pretty quiet, but it is something I certainly enjoy. I think it's actually more enjoyable for me because it's such a rare occurrence.
    From my point of view, I find I am also pretty quiet for the same reason. Mostly gentle moans to help guide him when I'm enjoying something.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

My o/h is almost silent 98% of the time.
    I understand this, as we almost always have three other people in the house and the walls are thin, so I don't expect any different. It's at the stage where we've been in this situation so long that even when we have the house to ourselves, he still doesn't make a noise out of habit.
    It really doesn't phase me as all! I've learned what other signs show me that he's enjoying himself, so I look for those.
    On the odd occasion he does make a noise it's usually pretty quiet, but it is something I certainly enjoy. I think it's actually more enjoyable for me because it's such a rare occurrence.
    From my point of view, I find I am also pretty quiet for the same reason. Mostly gentle moans to help guide him when I'm enjoying something.

This is the same for me, my hubby rarely makes any noise . Even when we do get the house to ourselves he's still quiet although he will occasionally mutter some dirty talk but I find it personally much more enjoyable to be able to make some noise, it seems more sexy and at least would know how much he's enjoying it.

I don't expect him to start yelling like he's being tortured but I'd like to see and hear him let himself go a bit . I reckon it can be a hard habit to break though .

[suspended user]

suspended user

Good to know mine isn't the only silent one! :(

M101 [sign in to see picture]

That reminds me. Hot summer weekend. Windows upstairs open and loud noises from woman giving herself a good dildo fuck. Didn't wait for her to cum, as I had to rush home to see to myself! Hot weather makes me horny enough as it is.

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Poor you Ozz he needs to learn to open his mouth and let you know how good you make him feel. That's one thing I worry about when the time comes will I moan or will I do what I usually do and stifle my moans? Hopefully I'll be able to learn to let go when given the right atmosphere

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

My ex never made a sound & it usd to make me feel terrible because I thought he wasn't enjoying himself.

The guy I sleep with now is the total opposite, he moans, screams my name during & when he cums & it is the biggest ego booster ever, I love hearing him!!

I remember once we had sex at his home & he lives in a detached house, his neighbours from 2 doors down were at our door at 4am complaining they could hear us & the headboard ^_^ oops.

Bubblebuttdynasty [sign in to see picture]

MissNoir wrote:

My ex never made a sound & it usd to make me feel terrible because I thought he wasn't enjoying himself.

The guy I sleep with now is the total opposite, he moans, screams my name during & when he cums & it is the biggest ego booster ever, I love hearing him!!

I remember once we had sex at his home & he lives in a detached house, his neighbours from 2 doors down were at our door at 4am complaining they could hear us & the headboard ^_^ oops.

WTF???? How is it possible that in a detatched house the 2 doors down neighbours could hear you??? i don't get it!!!

WOW i'm jealous!!! It sounds amazing to have a man -for once - show some love in that way! Most of the sexual partners i've had they are so silent! i want to hear him enjoy me, like you said: it's such an ego boost!!!!

I have had a rebound with a guy whos had a wonderful enormeous dick and he gave me the best vocal show!!! Really good sex with him.

Me personally I like to let loose. I have had times where i screamed the house down but was rare and a lot to do with the guy.The majority of the time I enjoy moaning, like nearly every woman out there.

BUT as soon as I know there's someone else in the house or someone could hear it's horrible for me. I can barely enjoy sex focusing so much on not making sounds. I hate it, like chocking myself when I should be so free and enjoying every second.

Sex and the Kitty [sign in to see picture]

I love, love, LOVE when he makes any noise. Moaning is so incredibly sexy. Grunting, too, as strange as that is. Even heavy breathing is super hot.

I basically just want to hear all the noise while having sex haha.

Testingthewater88 [sign in to see picture]

Oh Iove a good moan, the OH loves it when I get loud. When he gets really turned on he makes these realy animal sounding growls, sound like they come from his toes, almost enough to get me off on their own!

Testingthewater88 [sign in to see picture]

I looove hearing him make noise, I I'll never understand why they don't do it more often lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kirsty92 wrote:

Poor you Ozz he needs to learn to open his mouth and let you know how good you make him feel. That's one thing I worry about when the time comes will I moan or will I do what I usually do and stifle my moans? Hopefully I'll be able to learn to let go when given the right atmosphere

haha..I think a new model will do me just right!

Don't concern yourself with how you'll sound Kirsty! You don't want that lerking in the back of your mind. I wasn't all that noisy at all when I was younger, it just evolved to this loudness that does require my pillow haha.

Maybe one day I'm hear something, and then I'll really know that my partner who ever it is , is enjoying all of me. Until; then..silence falls :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.