• Lap dance birthday surprise - advice and music suggestions

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

pegguin wrote:

If you're up for it wearing a cute buttplug and slowly revealing it at the end could add a nice spin on things and progress them to the next stage.

Thanks for the tip. Nice idea but my OH is thoroughly turned off by the thought of any type of bum fun. It would definitely kill the mood instantly!

He loves to grab my ass though and enjoys admiring it in thongs but has no interest in doing anything else with it.

(Sorry if TMI but I'm rather glad he has no interest in any back door action as I have rather dodgy bowels already and I don't want to chance upsetting things even more).

Ora_Llove wrote:

Hold you or Wine slow both by Gyptian are ones that I like to dance to!
    I guess it depends what kind of music you like. But go with one you feel most natural and comfortable dancing to! :)

Love the sound of your outfit! Maybe half way through you could pull the strap down on your shoulder, tease him a little! Hold ups being stockings? - if so, place your foot on his thigh & get him to take them off slowly with his teeth or hands. Then at the end undo the back of your bra, slip it off and give it to him?

My OH likes a lot of eye contact! He also loves to grab my ass and touch me, if your OH is shy, take his hand and run it along your body, show him you want to be touched (if you do) while dancing.

I hope it goes well! Enjoy it! :)

Thanks for the song suggestions and tips x

Ora_Llove [sign in to see picture]

You're welcome sugar! 😊

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

As for some ideas my Mrs is a mistress of tease. When she cid a lap dance for me once she stripped me down to my boxers and hancuffed me to a dining room type chair so I couldn't move.

She danced sexily for me doing a striprease starting with a coat and slowly peeling off layers. To prolong the torment when she got down to her undies she slowly started peeling off her panties revealing another smaller pair under neath .Whilst dong this she was trasing me by holding my member and stroking it thorough my boxers. I ended up shooting off with my boxers still on .

mysteron wrote:

As for some ideas my Mrs is a mistress of tease. When she cid a lap dance for me once she stripped me down to my boxers and hancuffed me to a dining room type chair so I couldn't move.

She danced sexily for me doing a striprease starting with a coat and slowly peeling off layers. To prolong the torment when she got down to her undies she slowly started peeling off her panties revealing another smaller pair under neath .Whilst dong this she was trasing me by holding my member and stroking it thorough my boxers. I ended up shooting off with my boxers still on .

Sounds like you had fun!

I like the double pants idea to tease him. Think I will pinch that one. Thanks.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

yes we did!

The trrick here is to wear a sensible pair of pants say black lace and then wear underneath a very skimpy blacklace G string or thong making sure the G string band isn't on show over the top of the pants.

sexkitt3n [sign in to see picture]

After Dark by Tito Y Tarantula is extremely sensual, watch Salma Hayek dance to it in Dusk Till Dawn xx

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Closer by Nine Inch Nails.

Thanks for the song suggestion. Had a listen on YouTube yesterday and it's good. Very sexy lyrics!

It is my "go to" for strip tease and lapdance. OH doesn't complain I have used it more than once LOL... the beat is also good and something easy to "move" to.

Hubby's sex toy [sign in to see picture]

Yeah watch true lies. Jamie lee Curtis has an unbelievable body in it. Just go for it and enjoy it. If it's your first time for your partner he won't care what you dance like, he'll be to excited watching your sexy body to care.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.