• Lap dance birthday surprise - advice and music suggestions

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

It's my OH's birthday soon and I want to surprise him with a lap dance at home. I'm quite shy so I wondered what tips and tricks you could tell me to make it look sexy not silly as I don't want to blow it and make a fool of myself.

I've got my outfit planned and it's a wet look black bra and pants from lovehoney, hold ups and 6inch heels. The songs that I think I will try to dance to are Naked - Reef or Feels just like it should - Jamiroquai.

Have any of you tried doing this at home and was it a success? What are the best moves when dancing? I've never been to a club before but did watch Showgirls and thought some of it was pretty hot.

I hope that I can do it without giggling with nervousness and that he really enjoys it.

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

What about something Hot in Heere by Nelly? Like the sound of the wet look set and hold ups with heels!

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

My OH said he watched Show Girls when he was younger and literally got him self off the entire way through it. I think anything else is irrelevant if you are just going for it and are confident! Have a couple of shots or drinks before hand to relax you, or practice first?

I got a bustier from here last week, I can't remember which one it was called but it is DIVINE, and I reviewed it. You've got to get something that YOU like first (I'm sure you could wear a bin bag and rock it) because if you don't like it and don't feel comfortable, nothing you wear or do is gonna make you feel any better!

Practice a dance at home?

Luv bunny wrote:

What about something Hot in Heere by Nelly? Like the sound of the wet look set and hold ups with heels!

Great tune. Thanks. I'd forgot about it.

Another one that popped into my head is Get Sexy - Sugababes x

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Or Missy E, One Minute Man...

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

My OH said he watched Show Girls when he was younger and literally got him self off the entire way through it. I think anything else is irrelevant if you are just going for it and are confident! Have a couple of shots or drinks before hand to relax you, or practice first?

I got a bustier from here last week, I can't remember which one it was called but it is DIVINE, and I reviewed it. You've got to get something that YOU like first (I'm sure you could wear a bin bag and rock it) because if you don't like it and don't feel comfortable, nothing you wear or do is gonna make you feel any better!

Practice a dance at home?

I read a review of the Showgirls DVD where one guy said he had it on tape and had never watched it with the sound on. He just used it purely for the visuals and wore it out - the tape not his Willy ha ha!

The part I liked best was when she did a lap dance for Kyle MacLachlans character and she did a move where she lifted up one of her breasts and licked her nipple and he got so excited he came in his trousers.

The bustier you reviewed is lovely and I like the look of the black robe. I wondered about getting a robe or dress to put on top of my outfit to start off with and then peel it off during my dance. I will have to have a look for something else to add to the surprise now I think.

Yes. I will definitely need a few drinks to pluck up the courage to do this and lots of practice to not fall over in my heels x

Luv bunny wrote:

Or Missy E, One Minute Man...

Not heard that one before. Will have to go and YouTube it. Thanks x

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I'be done this for my partner a couple of times, wearing sexy lingerie will hopefully give you a needed confidence boost. I person love the songs Skin by Rihanna or Body Party by Ciara for lap dances because they're sexual but not in a over the top way. Start across the room and walk over slowly and then just go for it. Move wise touching your body gently in different places will be teasing for him and draw his attention, I also like to restrain my partners hands behind his back so it adds to his excitement! If you're ok with restraints, that might be an option for you :)

NatandTom wrote:

I'be done this for my partner a couple of times, wearing sexy lingerie will hopefully give you a needed confidence boost. I person love the songs Skin by Rihanna or Body Party by Ciara for lap dances because they're sexual but not in a over the top way. Start across the room and walk over slowly and then just go for it. Move wise touching your body gently in different places will be teasing for him and draw his attention, I also like to restrain my partners hands behind his back so it adds to his excitement! If you're ok with restraints, that might be an option for you :)

Thanks for the tips. Tying him up sounds a great idea. I could use his work tie for that and really tease him and he won't be able to touch me. That will drive him crazy;)

Sir Psycho Sexy [sign in to see picture]

Watch the film True lies, great lap dancing scen in the middle of the film starring Jamie Lee Curtis, so hot for an older woman, nice Arse and loved the thongs she wears.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Closer by Nine Inch Nails.

Vanessa8 wrote:

Closer by Nine Inch Nails.

Thanks for the song suggestion. Had a listen on YouTube yesterday and it's good. Very sexy lyrics!

Sir Psycho Sexy wrote:

Watch the film True lies, great lap dancing scen in the middle of the film starring Jamie Lee Curtis, so hot for an older woman, nice Arse and loved the thongs she wears.

Thanks for the film link. Will have to look out for it. JLC has a great figure so I can imagine she would look really hot!

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

No no no..... check out SAIL by Awalnation.

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Sorry AwolNation

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

Rag Doll by Aerosmith

Don_Don wrote:

No no no..... check out SAIL by Awalnation.

Thanks will check it out later.

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Rag Doll by Aerosmith

Thanks. Will check it out later.

pegguin [sign in to see picture]

If you're up for it wearing a cute buttplug and slowly revealing it at the end could add a nice spin on things and progress them to the next stage.

Ora_Llove [sign in to see picture]

Hold you or Wine slow both by Gyptian are ones that I like to dance to!
    I guess it depends what kind of music you like. But go with one you feel most natural and comfortable dancing to! :)

Love the sound of your outfit! Maybe half way through you could pull the strap down on your shoulder, tease him a little! Hold ups being stockings? - if so, place your foot on his thigh & get him to take them off slowly with his teeth or hands. Then at the end undo the back of your bra, slip it off and give it to him?

My OH likes a lot of eye contact! He also loves to grab my ass and touch me, if your OH is shy, take his hand and run it along your body, show him you want to be touched (if you do) while dancing.

I hope it goes well! Enjoy it! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.