• Wow..

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Sound like you had fun, and I'm sure if he can pull that surprise on you, there will be more to come.

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg, KittyCat!! You're gonna have fun!

Enjoy.. keep us posted!

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

My friend said that he thinks it's retarded that me and my boyfriend love each other after just a month of being together. I think that's so rude to say..

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

My friend said that he thinks it's retarded that me and my boyfriend love each other after just a month of being together. I think that's so rude to say..

Yeah that's rude. What you do together has nothing to do with others, as long as you're both happy and healthy. Just have fun and enjoy x

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Yeah that's rude. What you do together has nothing to do with others, as long as you're both happy and healthy. Just have fun and enjoy x

Some of us just fall hard and fast...others take a while to warm up to each other...the slow-burners lol!

I mean if something feels right, then it feels right. I don't know why some people have to say stuff like that

Luv bunny wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Some of us just fall hard and fast...others take a while to warm up to each other...the slow-burners lol!

Well I've never fallen for anyone except him and it just feels like that's the way it's supposed to be. I trust my gut and it's never failed me before lol

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

A guy with long hair in leather, holding a leather flogger and handcuffs.. Yeah I feel like all my ships have come in lol

Sounds great! I'm partial to long hair on guys too (my OH cut his:( a free years ago as he thought he was getting too old for it ) and leather trousers are hot!!!!!

Lucky you. Have fun:)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kittycat102 wrote:

Cheeky & rude! I met and moved in with my oh after 6 weeks, 9 years ago! Haha screw the haters xx

Wow, that's amazing! :)

LisamarieDB [sign in to see picture]

Lucky lady!!! Sounds fab!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.