• Dirty talk suggestions

    1446418630

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Oh I do love seeing it run down the inside of my inner thigh afterwards..so very sexy

    1446418761
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 989
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    I am yet to have someone else run down the inside of me but not gonna lie still feels a little weird when it's me feel naughty and I usually end up worrying I'm gonna soak into my bed (that's happened more than once and one time I was on and off for over ten minutes but not gonna lie it feels good!)

    1446418800
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 989
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Blimey that's a big one Brum guy!

    1446418863

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Oh my life kirsty!!!!

    1446419046
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1030
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    Kirsty92 wrote:

    I am yet to have someone else run down the inside of me but not gonna lie still feels a little weird when it's me feel naughty and I usually end up worrying I'm gonna soak into my bed (that's happened more than once and one time I was on and off for over ten minutes but not gonna lie it feels good!)

    Gushing is so great, if you hit that peak and get to the edge, go over and go straight back up again. I love making myself come over and over again, hard. Even better when OH is in me, and I squeeze his cock for all his cum!

    1446419051
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 989
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Haha I'm glad I have this site I'm going mad get so frustrated I just want to be touched, kissed, cuddled and most importantly fucked. I want to feel a guys mess run down my legs and I kiss him as scratch him digging my nails into his bum and well about half a million other things I want to try

    1446419155
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 989
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Gushing is great agreed. I'm just having a problem with it immediately I tend to be a bit delayed and really have to work my pelvic muscles to get going but it's hard to stop when I do get going

    1446419159
    BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 496
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2011

    I could take a double ended dildo. About sixteen inches in the seventies. ( Pic in profile) Only graduated to this a couple of years back.

    That and some dirty talk and I'm in another world. lol

    xx

    1446419244
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 989
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Apparently dirty talk is one thing I'm good at just not quite good at the name calling. Lol

    1446419277
    BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 496
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2011

    Kirsty92 wrote:

    Haha I'm glad I have this site I'm going mad get so frustrated I just want to be touched, kissed, cuddled and most importantly fucked. I want to feel a guys mess run down my legs and I kiss him as scratch him digging my nails into his bum and well about half a million other things I want to try

    Kirst enough of your dirty talk. You know I'm sensitive.

    xx

    1446419362

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    My Oh has only just started calling me smut..I asked him for the longest time and he always said it was lame! It fucking isn't..get's me so turned on, so at last he's doing it! Could do better though because he only ever does it when we fuck!

    1446419463
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 989
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Haha I haven't even got started Brum Guy!

    I want to do so much it's quite annoying not having a fella to do it with. Wouldn't mind going down on a guy either the thought of it turns me on a fair bit just being on my knees and making him writhe as I suck him hard and mmm

    1446419488
    Lolik [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 22 Mar 2014

    Ozz wrote:

    My Oh has only just started calling me smut..I asked him for the longest time and he always said it was lame! It fucking isn't..get's me so turned on, so at last he's doing it! Could do better though because he only ever does it when we fuck!

    Think about fucking him and calling him names?

    1446419526
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 989
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    You'll get him trained Ozz I'm sure of it x

    1446419549

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Right now? lol

    1446419612
    Lolik [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 22 Mar 2014

    Ozz wrote:

    Right now? lol

    Right now? doing what?

    1446419894

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Kirsty92 wrote: You'll get him trained Ozz I'm sure of it x I doubt it babe..too set in his ways! x

    1446419912
    BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 496
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2011

    Ozz Smut? or was that a typo? Slut? My Mrs only ever says suggar if she gets pushed to swearing. but once she puts a harness on!! A total change in personality. And I'm lost in her. she can do what she wants with me. xx

    1446420032
    Lolik [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 22 Mar 2014

    BrumGuy wrote:

    Ozz Smut? or was that a typo? Slut? My Mrs only ever says suggar if she gets pushed to swearing. but once she puts a harness on!! A total change in personality. And I'm lost in her. she can do what she wants with me. xx

    1446420085
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 989
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Well you've already got him saying a little when having sex so you never know maybe keep giving him praise for it and keep encouraging him?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.