• Dirty talk suggestions

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty92 wrote:

Darn I thought cable ties were OK. Will have to tie so they can't get undone or next thing I know I'll be underneath and getting tied down lol

So you really want to domme a guy then? Mistress Kirsty, 😉

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Honestly I do. I'd maybe be a sub too but I'm usually the quiet one so itd be nice to be the complete opposite in the bedroom. I quite like the idea of pinning a guy down and teasing him until he can't take it anymore and making him come when I say so

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty92 wrote:

Sounds good I think if I gonna do bondage I'm just gonna use cable ties or scarves/ ties lol I'd only just taken it off the roll don't think washing it works could give it a go though x

Don't use cable ties. If you do make sure you get those cut all scisors out before the cable ties, always have then to hand. Even neck ties can be hard to undo.

I went to workshop on 'rope' and the guy had tied her from neck to ankle, laced from top to bottom. She could only walk on tip toe. He said what do you do if someone puts the key in the door? Or the fire alarm sounds? He then pulled on one end and it just undone like a big sack of spuds!! I'm not saying she looked like a bag of spuds just the oposite, just the way they stich a bag... In seconds she walked away and was putting on her dressing gown.

Play safe. xx

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

I used the pink Tracey Cox tape, and did like a criss-cross across my chest to cover nipples, then wrapped it around my chest and neck to make like a halter top...it seemed to work alright. Looked pretty cool too!

Sounds good. A minny X bra. lol

xx

I prefer my leather Dominix Deluxe open breast leather body harness though...making myself into his sex-slave, lol!

FFS I just bit my lip. x

Wow that's impressive and yeah soft stuff and perhaps cuffs it will be. I just don't want to be all dominatrix to find out the fella can undo it and next thing I know I've been flipped into sub position lol

BrumGuy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

I used the pink Tracey Cox tape, and did like a criss-cross across my chest to cover nipples, then wrapped it around my chest and neck to make like a halter top...it seemed to work alright. Looked pretty cool too!

xx

I prefer my leather Dominix Deluxe open breast leather body harness though...making myself into his sex-slave, lol!

FFS I just bit my lip. x

It's pictured in an artsy grey shot on my profile too. Just love the leather. It is as sexy as fuck...

wouldnt mind getting a leather chest harness for my man...

Kirsty92 wrote:

Honestly I do. I'd maybe be a sub too but I'm usually the quiet one so itd be nice to be the complete opposite in the bedroom. I quite like the idea of pinning a guy down and teasing him until he can't take it anymore and making him come when I say so

I'm one of those rare creachers that can 'switch' Although it took me some time to do it to my wife. She looked like a cross between Aimi Macdonald / Joanna Lumly, a beauty, and I had to get over that mental thing, I just couldnt, I had to start slow.

Me on the other hand love to be pegged by a beauty.

xx

Kirsty92 wrote:

Wow that's impressive and yeah soft stuff and perhaps cuffs it will be. I just don't want to be all dominatrix to find out the fella can undo it and next thing I know I've been flipped into sub position lol

lol love it. xx

Though if I feel like unleashing my Domme side I could see the Dominix harness being good for that....make him get on his knees and worship me! Until I couldn't stand anymore, lol 😈

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm putting myself into the deep freeze again! lol x

Haha, you'll freeze your tits off, Ozz!

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

xx

FFS I just bit my lip. x

It's pictured in an artsy grey shot on my profile too. Just love the leather. It is as sexy as fuck...

wouldnt mind getting a leather chest harness for my man...

I had some leather made for me by someone at a club. I think it was a pouch thong in washable soft glove leather.

I thought of getting a mans basque type thing with side straps/handles so she could get a grip when doing me doggie. I dont know if I'd get a bit breathless though...xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Luv bunny wrote:

Haha, you'll freeze your tits off, Ozz!

It's fine really...there really isn't much up there to freeze!

Ozz wrote:

I'm putting myself into the deep freeze again! lol x

I know how you feel. I'm wearing black spandex and dread taking them off.

I know TMI

x

I think you probably would have the air knocked from your sails, if she pegged you good and hard!

Love getting fucked til I'm hitting that high 'C' like a choir girl, haha!

Ooh yeah I think being Dom would be quite nice but I agree it may take a while being mean to someone so gorgeous but If it's what the guy wants then I'll do it. Haha glad you liked it because I have thought about it the guy I liked was ridiculously strong and I often thought of I try to tie him down I'll end up on the wrong end and be under him instead or if I managed to tie him up he'd have probably manage to break free and flip me over.

Haha I know the feeling Ozz

Haha Brum guy you may end up leaking out of them if you aren't careful

Kirsty92 wrote:

Haha Brum guy you may end up leaking out of them if you aren't careful

What a waste of a good cum 😜

Haha that's true 😜

Luv bunny wrote:

I think you probably would have the air knocked from your sails, if she pegged you good and hard!

Love getting fucked til I'm hitting that high 'C' like a choir girl, haha!

A short one does it for me, I say short about 7" with a reasonable girth. 7" is just long enough to hit my prostate and for her to get a good rhythm going. She loves to see me cum uncontrolably.

I'm gone if she walks in wearing this  http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14117  It took me some time to work up to that size but to see her face when it goes in upto her harness is worth it.

xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.