• Dirty talk suggestions

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty92 wrote:

I don't have any underwear off here I can pose in had a good photo but it got taken down think it's because nipples were visible through my top

I don't know how they stand when it comes to men's nipples. When I've had a pumping session you can lay a pound coin on mine. I don't know if you have ever seen that guy on youtube but mine are nearly that size when pumped for about an hour. She cant take her eyes off them. Or her lips. They end up bigger than hers. I cant stop touching them the next day they go hyper sensertive and I get that tingle down below ;-) If you know what I mean. lol

The things I've done to please women..........xx

Kirsty

Hang on heres a virtual lick now try again. lol x

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Haha thanks and my nips were deliberately being shown through the photo I seem to talk about him all the blooming time on here and people must get sick of it but I took it for the guy I was seeing. Just took it and was really impressed because it looked good for once and not like my body at all I had teased mine and took a photo of my body, low cut vest top and nips on show and a slight bit of lacy pink knickers on show too. I remember how much he loved that photo too. Kept the photo as a memory and because well for once my body looks good and I'm proud of it so don't want to delete it.

I don't think licking will help it stick though lol I get mine quite big not gonna lie it's my weakness sends me straight to brink of orgasm and leaves me there as long as I need it

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

BrumGuy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Will look out for it ;)

I recently added a rear view of me in a red basque and crotchless red boyshorts xx

Yes I've just seen it. Good for you girl. Click on Community then Member Photos and you're the first.

Was that selfie through a mirror?

xx

Yes, it was a selfie in my mirrored wardrobe. Have a decent camera and tripod for taking better shots...some of those are on my profile ;)

Kirsty92 wrote:

Just had another go... Why doesn't it stick to skin? I can't make boob cover ups if it won't stick to my skin lol am I missing a trick here?

Try wrapping it around a few times so the tape sticks to itself. I struggled with it, but managed to get it to stick so I could snap a pic. It was only a low quality one on my phone though, so didn't bother posting it on here...

I had only planned on it to cover my nipples but that didn't work so maybe wrapping it around is the only way it'll work. Might give it a go later

Kirsty92 wrote:

Haha thanks and my nips were deliberately being shown through the photo I seem to talk about him all the blooming time on here and people must get sick of it but I took it for the guy I was seeing. Just took it and was really impressed because it looked good for once and not like my body at all I had teased mine and took a photo of my body, low cut vest top and nips on show and a slight bit of lacy pink knickers on show too. I remember how much he loved that photo too. Kept the photo as a memory and because well for once my body looks good and I'm proud of it so don't want to delete it.

I don't think licking will help it stick though lol I get mine quite big not gonna lie it's my weakness sends me straight to brink of orgasm and leaves me there as long as I need it

Back to the original post here Kirsty. You've just given me an image, and I think I'll have to change my pants now!!! lol x

What were you trying to do with the tape? an X or wrapping it around your chest and covering your nipples?

xx

Kirsty is it the type of tape that you can wash and it sticks to itself again?

xx

An X and ohh yeah now what image dod I give you eh? Lol ;) shame I can't post it it just gets taken down and I don't want to get in trouble for doing it again although I didn't get told the first time it just disappeared

Not sure it's the 3 for £10 bondage tape

I used the pink Tracey Cox tape, and did like a criss-cross across my chest to cover nipples, then wrapped it around my chest and neck to make like a halter top...it seemed to work alright. Looked pretty cool too!

Awesome but I doubt I can do that I'm not particularly creative lol

Try washing in some warm soapy see if it makes it sticky again.

I was only asking 'caus I was a Motor Dealer in a previous life, and would wash the screen stickers and they would stick like new. I did'nt know if it was you handling the tape and putting a thin layer of stuff off your hands over the tape surface.

We dont use tape we've got some velcro cuffs with a big D ring for wrists and ankles, you can then thred rope or chain through the D rings and tie to whatever you like.

xx

Sounds good I think if I gonna do bondage I'm just gonna use cable ties or scarves/ ties lol I'd only just taken it off the roll don't think washing it works could give it a go though x

Luv bunny wrote:

I used the pink Tracey Cox tape, and did like a criss-cross across my chest to cover nipples, then wrapped it around my chest and neck to make like a halter top...it seemed to work alright. Looked pretty cool too!

Sounds good. A minny X bra. lol

xx

Kirsty92 wrote:

Sounds good I think if I gonna do bondage I'm just gonna use cable ties or scarves/ ties lol I'd only just taken it off the roll don't think washing it works could give it a go though x

I wouldn't use cable ties, Hun. They'd cut into your skin if things got vigorous...scarves, ties, dressing gown cords all good though 😉

I wonder if it can be a hold up bra and give me support lol

Darn I thought cable ties were OK. Will have to tie so they can't get undone or next thing I know I'll be underneath and getting tied down lol

Darn I thought cable ties were OK. Will have to tie so they can't get undone or next thing I know I'll be underneath and getting tied down lol

BrumGuy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Sounds good. A minny X bra. lol

xx

I prefer my leather Dominix Deluxe open breast leather body harness though...making myself into his sex-slave, lol!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.