• Dirty talk suggestions

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

Holy fuck...going off to eat some fruit now, hehe!

I wear sexy undies, keep my self tidy down there, try to smell and taste nice, tell him how good his cock is, and what does OH do in return??? I need to make things more equal!!!

Too true it's not a one way thing. You are partners. x

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Haha ooh. I had read the stutter one but not the other one and no, no freezer knickers... However I think I've run down my batteries.

I wouldn't mind but I only changed them about two weeks ago max. The problem I have is the same battery brand lasted months last time and now I'm having to change them again. Gosh darn it!

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty92 wrote:

Haha ooh. I had read the stutter one but not the other one and no, no freezer knickers... However I think I've run down my batteries.

Better go to the fridge then, hehe! 😅

BrumGuy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

I wear sexy undies, keep my self tidy down there, try to smell and taste nice, tell him how good his cock is, and what does OH do in return??? I need to make things more equal!!!

Meant to be...sometimes it feels like we do things his way or not at all though... Stubborn man!

I hope that was on your phone. I'd be mortified if it were a vibrator and you were talking to me.

How very dare you. On your knees. Open wide. Dirty Girl.

lol.x

Bye for now. xx

Haha well go for phone but I did disappear don't worry wasn't talking to anyone lol

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Meant to be...sometimes it feels like we do things his way or not at all though... Stubborn man!

I don't know if it was because I was brought up with an all female family (lost my dad to the big C when i was ten) I seen lots of emotions from my sisters and mom.

Relationships arnt just built on sex. especialy bad sex.

Or as my old form master used to say. 7 out of 10 must try harder.

Fuck like it's you last. give it your best.

xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well I've been in the deep freeze since I left this thread! I've got to hand it to you, you're fit at what ever age you are! What comes out of your mouth had my bean nearly self combusting, hence my trip to the freezer lol

XX Has Kirsty passed out yet?

Still alive and conscious... Just.

Ozz

She said that her battery was fading. I think it gave out when she found out how old I was. Or she gave out thinking I was older than her grandad and getting her wet!!. lol Kirsty Poor soul xx

I hope she can find someone with my traits but 40 years younger.

I'll have to resize something to put on my profile. A pic from the rear wearing a leather jacket and leather thong. Perhaps ;-)

xx

BrumGuy wrote:

Ozz

She said that her battery was fading. I think it gave out when she found out how old I was. Or she gave out thinking I was older than her grandad and getting her wet!!. lol Kirsty Poor soul xx

I'll have to resize something to put on my profile. A pic from the rear wearing a leather jacket and leather thong. Perhaps ;-)

xx

*singing The Thong Song, by Sisqo, lol!

I read in Cosmo, that businesswomen pay some guy in his 50s £175 for an erotic massage, toys included and a pussy licking, if they like!  

You honestly don't come across or look over 60 and well I don't think I want someone like that I had that and I messed up. Fell in love and fucked up (it's entirely my fault... Well and my mates) I need someone who doesn't give a shit at the moment just for a bit of fun someone I won't fall for x

Nah my batteries been a bit dodgy past few times think I've run it down. Lol

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Ozz

xx

*singing The Thong Song, by Sisqo, lol!

I read in Cosmo, that businesswomen pay some guy in his 50s £175 for an erotic massage, toys included and a pussy licking, if they like!

Luv bunny. Just sent one. It'll probably be uploaded Monday. :-o xx

Will look out for it ;)

I recently added a rear view of me in a red basque and crotchless red boyshorts xx

I don't have any underwear off here I can pose in had a good photo but it got taken down think it's because nipples were visible through my top

If you have bondage tape Kirsty, you could wrap that around your chest to cover your nipples. Makes for an interesting look!

Ive had a little look at that stuff I couldn't get it to stick probably the only person who can't work bondage tape lol

Luv bunny wrote:

Will look out for it ;)

I recently added a rear view of me in a red basque and crotchless red boyshorts xx

Yes I've just seen it. Good for you girl. Click on Community then Member Photos and you're the first.

Was that selfie through a mirror?

xx

Just had another go... Why doesn't it stick to skin? I can't make boob cover ups if it won't stick to my skin lol am I missing a trick here?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.