• Dirty talk suggestions

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Haha..I'm bad, good and everything inbetween. It's all good if it makes your bean pulsate and your cock twitch..............we are a dirty filthy wonderful bunch haha xx

So true Ozz. lol.

Enjoy. xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Haha xx

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Ooh blimey Brum guy! You certainly know how to talk dirty 😊

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

BrumGuy wrote:

Naughty, Bad, Good. Dirty.

A nice quicky outdoors.

The suggestion and instigation. "You're a Naughty Girl"

The copulation and penetration, with the cold winter air around your genitalia making your juices cold. "You're a Bad Girl"

The last few squirts of cum. "You're a Good Girl"

The walk back to the car, dribling and without pants. "You're a Dirty Girl"

It's all part of comunication. What's a fuck without engaging your other senses?

Enjoy. xx

Yessss! That shit makes me fucking drip! Wish my OH would say stuff like that!

He just tells me off for having a potty mouth. Maybe he should discipline it more!

Luv bunny you'll have to hint to him you want him to punish you. Call you dirty stuff and maybe spank you when you're naughty.

I would love to be spoken to like that

Kirsty92 wrote:

Ooh blimey Brum guy! You certainly know how to talk dirty 😊

I think it must always be used at the right time. Like previous posters have said in the wrong context 'Duck'

lol xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Naughty, Bad, Good. Dirty.

A nice quicky outdoors.

The suggestion and instigation. "You're a Naughty Girl"

The copulation and penetration, with the cold winter air around your genitalia making your juices cold. "You're a Bad Girl"

The last few squirts of cum. "You're a Good Girl"

The walk back to the car, dribling and without pants. "You're a Dirty Girl"

It's all part of comunication. What's a fuck without engaging your other senses?

Enjoy. xx

Yessss! That shit makes me fucking drip! Wish my OH would say stuff like that!

He just tells me off for having a potty mouth. Maybe he should discipline it more!

I'm in fits here!!! He can talk the talk! :) xx

@BrumGuy that is true sometimes I've been talking just normal to a guy next thing I know I'm a cum slut bitch it was rather out of context which is probably why i didn't like it.

@Ozz ooh he really can! Seriously the sooner I find a man the better. Need someone to talk dirty and treat me like a filthy girl. Someone I can dominate... It's quite bad that this lad I went to secondary school/ college with said I was clearly going to be a dominatrix I was like no I won't... Good job I didn't bet on it because I would've lost lol

Kirsty92 wrote:

Luv bunny you'll have to hint to him you want him to punish you. Call you dirty stuff and maybe spank you when you're naughty.

I would love to be spoken to like that

He did use the new butterfly crop on me last night, but he won't talk dirty...he doesn't understand why I like the spanking. Think we just have different kinks...or maybe he just doesn't really have the kink πŸ˜‰

BrumGuy wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Haha..I'm bad, good and everything inbetween. It's all good if it makes your bean pulsate and your cock twitch..............we are a dirty filthy wonderful bunch haha xx

So true Ozz. lol.

Enjoy. xx

"makes your bean pulsate" I'm a Vegetarian and sometimes get introduced as a "bean eater" If I shake hands at a first introduction to a woman I'll hold on just a second longer and imagine eating her 'bean' Naughty Boy. Bad Boy. Dirty Boy. Down Boy.

lol

Enjoy. xx

BrumGuy wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Ozz wrote:

So true Ozz. lol.

Enjoy. xx

"makes your bean pulsate" I'm a Vegetarian and sometimes get introduced as a "bean eater" If I shake hands at a first introduction to a woman I'll hold on just a second longer and imagine eating her 'bean' Naughty Boy. Bad Boy. Dirty Boy.

lol

Enjoy. xx

Fuck, *fanning myself and opening the fridge door!*

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Ozz wrote:

So true Ozz. lol.

Enjoy. xx

"makes your bean pulsate" I'm a Vegetarian and sometimes get introduced as a "bean eater" If I shake hands at a first introduction to a woman I'll hold on just a second longer and imagine eating her 'bean' Naughty Boy. Bad Boy. Dirty Boy.

lol

Enjoy. xx

Luv bunny Is "fanning my self" a euphemism for masterbation? 'Naughty Girl'.

And "opening the fridge door" Looking for a cucumber are we 'Dirty Girl'.

On your knees.

'Good Girl'

lol x

Ooh fuck! Brum guy you certainly have a knack for this don't you bad boy... Yeah I'm not quite use to dirty name calling. HOWEVER I apparently write some pretty good fantasy stuff so lads have told me

Right now I need to do an ice bucket challenge

BrumGuy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Ozz wrote:

So true Ozz. lol.

Enjoy. xx

lol

Enjoy. xx

Luv bunny Is "fanning my self" a euphemism for masterbation? 'Naughty Girl'.

And "opening the fridge door" Looking for a cucumber are we 'Dirty Girl'.

On your knees.

'Good Girl'

lol x

It just gets better, *flushing all over* ☺️

Oh, and Yes Sir! πŸ˜‰ x

Kirsty92 wrote:

@BrumGuy that is true sometimes I've been talking just normal to a guy next thing I know I'm a cum slut bitch it was rather out of context which is probably why i didn't like it.

@Ozz ooh he really can! Seriously the sooner I find a man the better. Need someone to talk dirty and treat me like a filthy girl. Someone I can dominate... It's quite bad that this lad I went to secondary school/ college with said I was clearly going to be a dominatrix I was like no I won't... Good job I didn't bet on it because I would've lost lol

Kirst92 What an imature Guy, he'll learn but will not gain many hearts.

He will have to realise that you must give your partner praise through out the day. Don't give them negativity and put downs. Keep the dirty talk for the "Us Time" when you're together ;-).

Lift their spirits and it makes for a better relationship.

The last thing I want is to fuck a miserable woman.

xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kirsty92 wrote:

Ooh fuck! Brum guy you certainly have a knack for this don't you bad boy... Yeah I'm not quite use to dirty name calling. HOWEVER I apparently write some pretty good fantasy stuff so lads have told me

Ice bucket challenge! oh my! :)

Kirsty92 wrote:

An ice bucket challenge? Is that when you sit in one for five minutes and it srinks your 'Foof'

I love to slip into something tight and cool.

I'm not talking clothing here Kirsty.....

lol xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

You're so naughty!! x

@brumguy I wasn't even seeing this guy I was just talking to him and he came out with that I was like erm... Not too keen on that it might've just been because as you say it wasn't used at a good time.

@Ozz yep! lol I'm pretty sure the ice will just evaporate though. Seriously need a fella but maybe I should (as it has been pointed out) not "follow my clit" lol yeah I'm gonna need some new toys to get through the next 23 years or virginity lol

@BrumGuy fucking hell! Right Im kinda at a loss here... Why do I not have the house to myself?!

I could always give you something hot to slip into and I'm not talking clothes either πŸ˜‰ x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.