• Dirty talk suggestions

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

No. Wet the tape and dry it. Then wipe dry your nipples and see if it sticks.

Or you could try some sticky tape, pull a length off the reel, fold it over. So that it's like double sided tape then stick that to your PVC tape and then 'X' marks the spot.

On the subject of nipple play. Get both hands and make a loose fist, now bring your fists up to your nipples. Useing the backs of your fingers, massage your nipples.

Your brain then picks up the signal from your nipples, rather than the nerves in your finger tips. See if that makes it more intense. You could put a little lube on your knuckles and try a circular motion stopping at your thumb.

Hope that helps. ;-)

xx

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Just been having a little read online gonna give it another go just seen something very nice. I have decided I want to be bent over a chair with my wrists tied to the chair and my bum in the air ooh yum!

Just been having a little read online gonna give it another go just seen something very nice. I have decided I want to be bent over a chair with my wrists tied to the chair and my bum in the air ooh yum!

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

A dining chair?   For what were about to receive, may we be forever thankfull!!!

No wonder my Mom let me lick the plate clean, she must have thought that the practice would be the making off me. And a satisfied partner.  ;-)

xx

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

BrumGuy wrote:

A dining chair. For what were about to receive, may we be forever thankfull!!!

No wonder my Mom let me lick the plate clean, she must have thought that the practice would be the making off me.

xx

Haha, licking your plate clean. I won't be able to do that now without laughing! 😉

So... Self bondage is incredibly difficult but now I know it sticks to itself I can hopefully tie someone up

And yeah Brum guy a dining chair would be perfect would love to then be spanked/ flogged and have a guy insert themselves in me with one hand on my clit the other on my boobs. Might have a photo to use but don't get excited I managed to tie one arm to the bed lol couldn't make attractive clothing out of it even tried knickers didn't work lol if I ever need to wrap myself up I'm gonna have to recruit someone to help me to surprise the man

Posted new photos but as I said it's not much

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.