• Dirty talk suggestions

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

BrumGuy wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

Goodnight Brum guy I'd say think of us but you may wake up in a wet patch. 😉

Can't believe I've been on here basically all day lol

She says it's my only fault. I'm a bit of a marathon man, and I make her sore and puffy lipped.

Nite Kirsty. x

Better than a Minute Man, who dumps his load, then rolls over to let you sort youself out! To get puffy lipped, I need to use my Doc Johnson pump! Or I could watch some James Deen, mmm

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Haha minute man sounds like the most disappointing super hero ever x

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty92 wrote:

I used to fake it in the sixties.

You know when you go out with your mates and they pull the nice one but you get the, well not so nice one and you think if I just exercise my pelvic floor my cock will give some big twitches and I'll just say sorry but your so hot I just cum.

Always wore a rubber back then so they never knew.

Bad Boy

Noughty Boy

Crafty Boy

xx

BrumGuy wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

You know when you go out with your mates and they pull the nice one but you get the, well not so nice one and you think if I just exercise my pelvic floor my cock will give some big twitches and I'll just say sorry but your so hot I just cum.

Bad Boy

Noughty Boy

Crafty Boy

xx

Mwah hah hah, Brum guy, that is just mean....how could you leave a lady hanging like that...beginning to think you're not such a nice guy after all. Nice guys finish last! Even nicer guys let her finish a few times before they do...purr 😺

Tut tut brum guy lol but at least you made them feel good about themselves I guess naughty boy but bit of a good boy too

Also I think I had a pretty good dream I took my mattress sheet off completely

Kirsty92 wrote:

Woah, must have been a hell of a dream!!

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Kirsty

Ozz

Luv bunny

What a day. love you all

I'm saying it now because I might have to peel these spandex pants off and wring them out. eeww

I hope that anyone reading our rambalings will have learnt something. Even if its Dont wear Black underware. It looks worse than what it is.

They'll come in tomorow and delete ten pages of this. And my photo I uploaded. lol

xxx

Hope they don't delete your pic! If I were your OH I'd make you take those spandex trunks off and put them in your mouth to gag you while I flog your ass then probe it with an 8" dong!

Saw your new picture, love the jacket, and the butt too 😘

Now it just needs scratch marks on it! 😺

Luv bunny wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Kirsty

Ozz

Luv bunny

What a day. love you all

I'm saying it now because I might have to peel these spandex pants off and wring them out. eeww

I hope that anyone reading our rambalings will have learnt something. Even if its Dont wear Black underware. It looks worse than what it is.

They'll come in tomorow and delete ten pages of this. And my photo I uploaded. lol

xxx

Hope they don't delete your pic! If I were your OH I'd make you take those spandex trunks off and put them in your mouth to gag you while I flog your ass then probe it with an 8" dong!

Saw your new picture, love the jacket, and the butt too 😘

Now it just needs scratch marks on it! 😺

Ow ow ow.

lol x

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

Bad Boy

Noughty Boy

Crafty Boy

xx

Mwah hah hah, Brum guy, that is just mean....how could you leave a lady hanging like that...beginning to think you're not such a nice guy after all. Nice guys finish last! Even nicer guys let her finish a few times before they do...purr 😺

Kirsty92 wrote:

But it was 50 years ago!!!

I've learnt a lot since, I just need to pass it on. xx

Kirsty92 wrote:

I woke about 5 this morning. But before that I was dreaming that we were all sat at a large table on a terrace, with a big white tablecloth (Kirstys sheet lol) Candle lit and plenty of wine, I'd just asked the waiter to bring some finger bowls filled with some iced water and each with a cotton cloth.

Ozz dipped her cloth in hers wiped her brow, then sat on the bowl to chill her bean.

Luv bunny dipped her cloth and stuffed it in her gusset, then drank the iced water to put out that fire down below.

Kirsty was biting her lip and trying to hold something ;-) back, and didnt know which lips to quench first.

Me? I was trying to wrap the cloth around my dick.

Thats when I woke and found I was squeezing it.

Enjoy. xx

I did. Mwaa x x x

Nice photo but even better dream. Lucky boy dreaming of all of us ladies eh? 😉

Kirsty92 wrote:

I hoped you'd think it was OK. I didn't want you to think you had got all hot with an old, short, fat baldheaded bloke. lol

I was in the shower, shaving around my nipples and wondering if you managed to get that tape to stick to yours?

Enjoy. xx

Lucky Boy. That I am. x

No it wouldn't stick no matter how much I wet my nipples or the tape it just wouldn't stick damn these 38Fs!

Was I not meant to lick my fingers and wet my nipples? Didn't stick but felt pretty fucking good and lead to a bit more

Ok update... It sticks to itself and them I got slightly stuck unfortunately it didn't hold my boobs (but I did just wrap it around and around) and the way I did it made my boobs look unattractive lol

Kirsty92 wrote:

No it wouldn't stick no matter how much I wet my nipples or the tape it just wouldn't stick damn these 38Fs!

Sounds like you have nice handfuls there Kirsty!

Did you try wrapping the tape around a few times to stick it to itself...

Yeah they may not be pert but they're great and yeah it did stick to itself... Then I couldn't get out xD good stuff but i just wrapped it around and around to see if it would stick and it did I just had my boobs in an unattractive way so didn't take photo might Google "how to make a supportive bra out of bondage tape" or a top lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.