• Dirty talk suggestions

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty92 wrote:

Haha I haven't even got started Brum Guy!

I want to do so much it's quite annoying not having a fella to do it with. Wouldn't mind going down on a guy either the thought of it turns me on a fair bit just being on my knees and making him writhe as I suck him hard and mmm

Find one that don't smoke or dring coffee. and don't eat meat. Or a Veggie like me our cum is sweeter and you wont get that after taste so much.

xx

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Oh I'm not sure I mind to be honest I'm just worried I'll choke on it but I wouldn't mind if my hair gets pulled and all sorts I just want to get laid lol

Gonna have to get a new toy ASAP

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kirsty92 wrote:

Well you've already got him saying a little when having sex so you never know maybe keep giving him praise for it and keep encouraging him?

Nah..he's not worth it now after doing what he did to me the other night! :(

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

I just wanna climb on OH and take his cock in me then go down really slowly, inch by inch, squeeze him, then make my way up again. Squeeze him at the top, then slam down oh him hard, gyrate my hips a few times then carry on from there. When he gets close to cumming, I wanna growl at him, 'who owns your cock? Where does your cum belong?' Then after he's blown, I want to squeeze him repeatedly, so he never wants to leave my tight pussy, mmmm.

Luv bunny wrote:

I think you probably would have the air knocked from your sails, if she pegged you good and hard!

Love getting fucked til I'm hitting that high 'C' like a choir girl, haha!

I go the other way I get like a fog horn especialy if she has four fingers up me. lol x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Luv bunny wrote:

I just wanna climb on OH and take his cock in me then go down really slowly, inch by inch, squeeze him, then make my way up again. Squeeze him at the top, then slam down oh him hard, gyrate my hips a few times then carry on from there. When he gets close to cumming, I wanna growl at him, 'who owns your cock? Where does your cum belong?' Then after he's blown, I want to squeeze him repeatedly, so he never wants to leave my tight pussy, mmmm.

Yup, that's me..in the freezer again! I'm going to have to sort myself out later it seems with all this filth! My bean is doing something down there!! :)

Ooh hope you're ok Ozz

Ohh it's times like this I wish I was reckless enough to just get drunk and have a one night stand

Well he's fucking asleep again, when he could be fucking me...honestly.

Kirsty

Ozz

Luv bunny

What a day. love you all

I'm saying it now because I might have to peel these spandex pants off and wring them out. eeww

I hope that anyone reading our rambalings will have learnt something. Even if its Dont wear Black underware. It looks worse than what it is.

They'll come in tomorow and delete ten pages of this. And my photo I uploaded. lol

xxx

Kirsty92 wrote:

Ooh hope you're ok Ozz

Ohh it's times like this I wish I was reckless enough to just get drunk and have a one night stand

Dont. Pick your victim carefully. Then.......

Enjoy. xx

Ozz wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Yup, that's me..in the freezer again! I'm going to have to sort myself out later it seems with all this filth! My bean is doing something down there!! :)

I told you I was a Veggie a Bean eater. Yum yum yum.

xx

BrumGuy wrote:

Kirsty

Ozz

Luv bunny

What a day. love you all

I'm saying it now because I might have to peel these spandex pants off and wring them out. eeww

I hope that anyone reading our rambalings will have learnt something. Even if its Dont wear Black underware. It looks worse than what it is.

They'll come in tomorow and delete ten pages of this. And my photo I uploaded. lol

xxx

Hope they don't delete your pic! If I were your OH I'd make you take those spandex trunks off and put them in your mouth to gag you while I flog your ass then probe it with an 8" dong!

Hope to see your new picture and have fun peeling your pants off and I'll try to wait and be patient but in or finding it easy lately

I'm going to have another Vodka and Tonic and then I'm off to get drained. I had to take my ball streachers off hours ago, I didn't know if it was them or you lot making them ache lol ;-)

I hope you all sleep well and think of me at least once.

Kx Ox Lx

Goodnight Brum guy I'd say think of us but you may wake up in a wet patch. 😉

Can't believe I've been on here basically all day lol

G'night Brum x. You may release some of that tension NOW! 😈

Luv bunny wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

Kirsty

Ozz

Luv bunny

What a day. love you all

xxx

Hope they don't delete your pic! If I were your OH I'd make you take those spandex trunks off and put them in your mouth to gag you while I flog your ass then probe it with an 8" dong!

Thats the way to do it. Exercise the sex organ between your ears.

Someone's going to be lying on a wet patch tonight.

Probably all of us. lol

xx

Kirsty92 wrote:

Goodnight Brum guy I'd say think of us but you may wake up in a wet patch. 😉

Can't believe I've been on here basically all day lol

She says it's my only fault. I'm a bit of a marathon man, and I make her sore and puffy lipped.

Nite Kirsty. x

Luv bunny wrote:

G'night Brum x. You may release some of that tension NOW! 😈

Nite Luv bunny I think it's releasing its self.

x

Haha we probably all be in a wet patch yes and ooh that's not a bad thing night everyone

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.