• Pegging

    1447324041
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1861
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    Ozz, if it isn't his bag then it isn't his bag. He's tried it, wasn't keen move on. I'm sure you would expect him to do the same if he really wanted to do something you didn't like. The more you push it the less he will want to try again!

    1447326102
    Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1168
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2012

    Stuburns wrote:

    Ozz, if it isn't his bag then it isn't his bag. He's tried it, wasn't keen move on. I'm sure you would expect him to do the same if he really wanted to do something you didn't like. The more you push it the less he will want to try again!

    +1, I agree with stu on this one. I hate anal with a passion, I wish I liked it but I don't, it hurts, is uncomfortable and I really do not enjoy the feel of it what so ever. Hubby has tried everything to help me enjoy it but I don't, I cant even stand a finger going there. Even though I want to enjoy it and we try things it just doesn't work for me. Maybe that's how your OH feels, he obviously wanted to enjoy it as he let you do it. But it obviously just wasn't right for him. Maybe try and work on finding something else that he would like to try instead
    1447351101

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Stuburns wrote:

    Ozz, if it isn't his bag then it isn't his bag. He's tried it, wasn't keen move on. I'm sure you would expect him to do the same if he really wanted to do something you didn't like. The more you push it the less he will want to try again!

    Actually I tried years ago several times to give in to anal! I hated it back then, but I thought I should at least try several times to please my husband, so yeh I kind of expected him to do the same thing Stuburns.

    It's not to be and I adore anal now. I get it, I'll move on shall I ?

    1447372893
    Lord love length [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 722
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2015

    I feel for you hun ... don't give up.. you both need to take your time .what I would do is the reward system ,,,, gently start with what he likes . Maybe oral . Or rimming . And every time go a bit further hun , it's a bit like training .,. Not to go to far in it but that is my life experience . I was being rimmed and fingered when I was 18 . Didn't know what I was doing or liked but she did and I enjoy more now than I ever thought I would .... hope this helps ....

    1447375470

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Not a problem with space back there, He already uses butt plugs and a prostate trainer, That was not the issue! It was not his bag, plus the fact he just made me feel like shit in the process. It's fine, I need to get past it now, but thanks. Some guys get off on it, some don't, it's cool. But at least have the balls to treat your partner with some didnity and respect!!!

    1447375776
    Lord love length [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 722
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2015

    Sorry hun ..... sending you a big hug and kiss ....... xxxxxxx

    1447402428
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1861
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    Sounds like you need to work on other issues in your relationship rather than why your oh won't let you peg him. If a relationship isn't working the sex isn't going to work either.

    1447407388

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Stuburns wrote:

    Sounds like you need to work on other issues in your relationship rather than why your oh won't let you peg him. If a relationship isn't working the sex isn't going to work either.

    Just for the record Stuburns, my marriage was over about 2 yrs ago. We care deeply about each other though and still enjoy living together for now any way! We fuck! No emotion what so ever, a mutual trust. We still do things together like a normal couple but fucking has never been an problem actually, it works. Trying new things is problomatic with him. So I won't try anything new anymore, it's that simple.

    I wasn't after sympathy when I wrote what I did several times on this thread, I was just laying it out there. But thanks for your words.

    1447407581
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1861
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    If it's over then the enthusiasm and passion of exploration is surely over too. Why are you so shocked by his reaction?

    1447407858

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Does it matter? Never in 30 yrs together have I once made him feel like total shit "never", yet it's on repeat button with my oh. So I stupidly thought that given it was my first time I had done this to any man we might walk through it together beings how he was so up for it.

    Having a dead marriage isn't an excuse to make that person feel bad! But putting aside how the actual act went sobadly, it was the reaction to me personally that was distasteful! End of.

    I guess you not being a woman makes you ask that!

    1447408032

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Why do I feel like I'm being critiicised here for wanting to peg my oh and enjoy the experience? shit!

    1447408259
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1861
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    Surely it's a reason not to be together at all though. Why stay together if it's creating hurt like this? Any relationship is about 2 people caring and working together. Talking and sharing. Bet all your friends ask you why you are still together why deny yourself what you want by staying in something that is over.
    Nothing to do with me not being a women quite a silly thing to say really.

    1447408483
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1861
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    Not criticising you one bit. You put it out there. I'm not going to tell you there there big cuddles to you. Just giving you an opinion. Sometimes opinions aren't always favourable. If you don't want anyone to offer an opinion then a forum isn't an ideal place to air your laundry or maybe put on the thread that you don't want anybody to reply 🤔

    1447409297
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1861
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    Just putting this out there but maybe he has a little thing going on in his head right now. A little thing related to this thread. Not something that is a visible issue but something that could possibly have an impact on your oh nonetheless. This could have an impact on how he sees the whole pegging situation. Maybe!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/

    1447415098

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Just so that we're very clear. My marriage wasn't up for scrutiny on this thread thank you Stu. I had a pegging issue, now you're trying to make it something that it's not so please don't! Yes you are criticising me by saying why would I stay with my oh, that's nothing to do with you is it? We have our reasons.

    No our friends think we have a brilliant marriage because that's what we reflect for now. We do work together etc, but all love is dead!

    The simple fact is, he didn't like it, there's no deep psychological reason ebehind the way he reacted, so don't try to make out there's more to it, there's really not. You told me the other day to move on from this thread, you need to do the same!

    Again thanks for your words and advice.

    1447416663
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1861
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    There's me thinking with all the comments you put on just this thread (as well as others) about your 'situation' it was up for discussion. You shared that info on this thread and that the pegging situation was in some way related to your 'situation'. I have only replied to what you have shared with the forum. I have just answered to some of those comments you have made which is precisely what this forum is about. Sometimes it's what you want to hear sometimes it isn't. I will refrain from answering on any of your future comments because it is quite confusing on what part of your presented info is out of bounds. if you don't want to invite response then don't share details you don't want discussing as a rule of thumb. ✌🏼️

    1447464028
    macspants [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 329
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2015

    I would offer *hugs* and such, but I'm not really that kind of guy, but can't we all just get along?

    I'm only an occasional poster (and what I post is generally bollocks) but I usually read the forums pretty regularly just because I'm a voyeuristic perv.

    If I had the time to check and wade through ozz's posts I remember the first few being pretty graphic and reading them left me thinking "has this woman no boundaries!" (And I thought them in my poshest Daily Mail reader voice).

    And its perfectly true... The Australian minx has no boundaries, and I have to be honest its more refreshing than a glass of that Fosters Radler. I really admire the honesty to her posts, I don't believe the addition of personal detail is her way of asking for advice or needing guidance , I reckon its just context to the subject.

    I admire a hell of a lot of the posters here who help others and offer support. Me? I struggle with empathy so usually just make jokes about my nipples. I think it's admirable that in the multitude of posts ozz has made she seems to have failed to offend anyone, whereas I managed to offend the catholic members within the first couple of weeks. I think it comes down to that honest no b***shit approach that Australians have, or their possible lack of refinement.

    Besides that it keeps my rampant jealousy in check when I read these pegging threads. I would immensely love to be pegged ... But it ain't gonna happen. To think the reverse exists gives me a certain sense of hope.

    1447465987

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    macspants wrote:

    I would offer *hugs* and such, but I'm not really that kind of guy, but can't we all just get along?

    I'm only an occasional poster (and what I post is generally bollocks) but I usually read the forums pretty regularly just because I'm a voyeuristic perv.

    If I had the time to check and wade through ozz's posts I remember the first few being pretty graphic and reading them left me thinking "has this woman no boundaries!" (And I thought them in my poshest Daily Mail reader voice).

    And its perfectly true... The Australian minx has no boundaries, and I have to be honest its more refreshing than a glass of that Fosters Radler. I really admire the honesty to her posts, I don't believe the addition of personal detail is her way of asking for advice or needing guidance , I reckon its just context to the subject.

    I admire a hell of a lot of the posters here who help others and offer support. Me? I struggle with empathy so usually just make jokes about my nipples. I think it's admirable that in the multitude of posts ozz has made she seems to have failed to offend anyone, whereas I managed to offend the catholic members within the first couple of weeks. I think it comes down to that honest no b***shit approach that Australians have, or their possible lack of refinement.

    Besides that it keeps my rampant jealousy in check when I read these pegging threads. I would immensely love to be pegged ... But it ain't gonna happen. To think the reverse exists gives me a certain sense of hope.

    Thank you Macspants for your post. I do lay it out there without any refinement what so ever, I don't care. take me as you find me and if you don't like it ? then you know where to go!

    Now please tell me about those nipples that always sound like such fun! You managed to upset somepeople that quickly hey? well I'm right about you then, you are a bad boy! Oh and I'd peg you in a heart beat, but that's not going to happen! Nothing personal!, you wear that body and ink well!...dam well!:)

    1447589359
    Kinky-fuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 26 Dec 2014

    I have had it tried on me once but my ass tightened and it wouldn't go in that far..

    any tips

    1447592951

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Relaxing, stretching it. If nothing much has been up the cadbury pipe before then bit by bit you'll need to widen yourself. Lubes, finger's, plugs, dills, vibes. Explore with it all. That's your natural muscles doing what they do best, closing!! But being super turned on and really just letting yourself go will work.

    Invest in your ass and you will reap the reards, I really hope you have fun with this! x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.