• Pegging

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

Random question... So if a woman with a strap-on penetrates another woman anally, is that pegging, or regular anal, or just plain nasty?! 😂

The term was coined in the Dan Savage column in about 2001 and ia that time was specifically aimed to be for F-to-M strapon but I have seen it used for all manner of strapon action.

I was hoping 'Bonk' (as knob backwards) might win the contest but it was not to be.

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Haha yes Luv bunny it was my whip I was cracking x

[suspended user]

suspended user

I really wanted that feeling of him wrapping his legs around my waist when he was face down. I had all sorts going on in my mind , it was after all my real first time! I can see why guys like it but I can see from a womans point of view jusy how much it can turn you on talking control over that! I'm no expert! but I would have loved to have been guided a little, he expected me to just get on with it in the quickest possible time!

I even wouldn't have minded trying to be a dom, holding him still face down, being tethered! would have been lush!

That was never my intention, I wanted to lose myself in the moment and let it run. Sadly I missed out big time! So my beautiful packer pants and double dill will now rest up in my drawer! :(

Sex and the Kitty [sign in to see picture]

I haven't, but I would be interested in it. I've recently discovered an inclination towards being a Domme, so I'm trying to experience as much femdom kink as I can!

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

I like pegging (surprise surprise), but I don't think I would like my wife to be too dom. It's a huge turn on her being in control and she can talk dirty while she's back there, fine by me, even a little dom talk is cool.

But I wouldn't want to be tied down where the whole thing passes the point of sensual. But then we're all different, that's just my opinion.

Hey Ozz hope you are well!👍

[suspended user]

suspended user

TheDoctor wrote:

I like pegging (surprise surprise), but I don't think I would like my wife to be too dom. It's a huge turn on her being in control and she can talk dirty while she's back there, fine by me, even a little dom talk is cool.

But I wouldn't want to be tied down where the whole thing passes the point of sensual. But then we're all different, that's just my opinion.

Well surprise surprise that you love it haha! I'm not that into the dom thing, it's a better turn on for me the other way around! But I'm willing to spice things up even though it turned out crap!

Hey you, I'm okayish haha..hope you're good Doc x

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

TheDoctor wrote:

Well surprise surprise that you love it haha! I'm not that into the dom thing, it's a better turn on for me the other way around! But I'm willing to spice things up even though it turned out crap!

Very much the same, its a lovely thing to happen, but it can go too far and stop being enjoyable for some.

Glad you enjoy :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovinthetoys wrote:

Ozz wrote:

TheDoctor wrote:

Very much the same, its a lovely thing to happen, but it can go too far and stop being enjoyable for some.

Glad you enjoy :)

There seems to be quite a few guys on here that love it...sadly I'll never be doing it again! well not with him any way!!

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Never say Never,

I didnt enjoy it the first time round, but here we are loving it these days. and often. 

It could have been any number of factors that made it a non-enjoyable experience, but dont rule it out forever. 

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yeah it's going to have to be with someone else! I put them on the other night and asked him how he though I looked in the get up? He just looked at me and said it's okay I guess, if you like it then that's all that matters!

I told him we talked about doing this and he just said, yeah well it's not my bag! Well fuck him! I'm not the most confident girl on the planet, that's a given what with my past. But I've worked so incredibly hard to get my body looking what it does today, and yes there's so much more I can improve on even at my age! But even I thought that i looked a bit hot in that lot! But yet again he rains on my parade! GRRRRRRR!!!!

Why does he enjoy making me feel..not worthy!

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

I Love it when the O/H dominates me in a pegging session. She has me bend over the side of the bed,with an adjustable spreader bar at its full width cuffed to my anklesand tied to the bed legs, my hands are also tethered to the legs of the other side of the bed, and with either a ball gag or a bit in my mouth. she will always start with some sort of flogging first or anal play before surprising me with any one of our varied sized dildos in her strap on.

Going by your pics Ozz, you look fantastic.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sounds epic Rimmer57 and thank you kindly

Mr black [sign in to see picture]

Hey ozz
    sorry to hear you felt that way !
    youve been so kind and helpful in your replies to me and that made me sad .
    keep strong !

Ive often thoight about being pegged but me thinks the mrs prob wouldnt go for it :-(

Think shed think me a freak !

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Eurgh, that sucks Ozz. Has he given a reason for not wanting to try again. If he wanted to, do you think you would give it another go?

I love pegging hubby, we tried with him in the spreader a few times but it just wasn't comfy or enjoyable for him. But we had another go at weekend with him lay on his stomach with a pillow under him to raise him and he enjoyed it a lot more.I guess some positions just don't work for some people...

I'm a sub at heart so I don't go into dom mode but I enjoy seeing and doing things that he enjoys as majority of our play normally revolves around me so it's nice to treat him once in a while with something just for him. I wouldn't say it does much for me really, but it excites me and turns me on knowing he is enjoying Jr.

pegguin [sign in to see picture]

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Eurgh, that sucks Ozz. Has he given a reason for not wanting to try again. If he wanted to, do you think you would give it another go?

I love pegging hubby, we tried with him in the spreader a few times but it just wasn't comfy or enjoyable for him. But we had another go at weekend with him lay on his stomach with a pillow under him to raise him and he enjoyed it a lot more.I guess some positions just don't work for some people...

I'm a sub at heart so I don't go into dom mode but I enjoy seeing and doing things that he enjoys as majority of our play normally revolves around me so it's nice to treat him once in a while with something just for him. I wouldn't say it does much for me really, but it excites me and turns me on knowing he is enjoying Jr.

You can work sub elements into it. Maybe get you all worked up and turned on with a vibe then make you peg him until he's satisfied before you get anything extra? Or he could strap you down and ride you cowboy style to dominate you that way.

Same way that femdom can work, penetrating partner doesnt nessicerarly mean dom!

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

You may like to consider using a Feeldoe/Share type of double ended dildo with a suitable harness to help hold the saddle of the dildo against your clit. While I must admit the physical pleasure is still heavily biased in my direction this type of dildo/harness arrangement means my wife certainly doesn't go entirely wanting for stimulation.

As for position, we experimented a lot till we found what we find best - me face up, supported on a fair stack of pillows so that my wife can thrust upwards and really stimulate my prostate. Got to be worth a try!

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

You may like to consider using a Feeldoe/Share type of double ended dildo with a suitable harness to help hold the saddle of the dildo against your clit. While I must admit the physical pleasure is still heavily biased in my direction this type of dildo/harness arrangement means my wife certainly doesn't go entirely wanting for stimulation.

As for position, we experimented a lot till we found what we find best - me face up, supported on a fair stack of pillows so that my wife can thrust upwards and really stimulate my prostate. Got to be worth a try!

We've got... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17044 But I find it really uncomfortable to use and does very little for me even with the bullet in as when I move it just seems to slip from the position I want it in and I end up holding it in. The harness we have wouldn't allow me to use this with it but I have been looking into the rodeo harness pants as they do some really cute ones! In all honestly I enjoy knowing he enjoys himself and he always ensures I've been tended to before hand so I don't go wanting for anything. We are still yet to try him on his back, I'm rather self conscious after having a baby not so long ago, although maybe I should blindfold him and try it that way Haha

That is one of the double-ended types we haven't tried but we worked our way through the Vixen Nexus, two Feeldoes, the Share, and finally the Share XL before we had what we wanted at both ends. We also went through a lot of harnesses before making our own.

We work things the other way around - If my wife is still in need of further err, attention after she has pegged me I use one of the cast-off harnesses with a Tantus Cush dildo to provide what I am, by that stage, completely unable to raise - it's a LOT of fun.

A blindfold sounds like an interesting idea though I find the site of my wife in her harness very arousing so wouldn’t want to miss out on that.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mr black wrote:

Hey ozz
    sorry to hear you felt that way !
    youve been so kind and helpful in your replies to me and that made me sad .
    keep strong !

Ive often thoight about being pegged but me thinks the mrs prob wouldnt go for it :-(

Think shed think me a freak !

Awe thanks, and no worries! we're all here to help x

Jessicaleon11 thanks. Yes I had a huge pow wow with him and he's simply said, " look I thought I'd enjoy it, but I didn't!" So that's that then! The short time that I was doing it was very delish! I could do it over and over but it's just happening, well with him anyways!! :)

Thanks guys xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

I will admit, I'm more sub and I'm just testing the waters with a Dom role, it's interesting! I would love to peg again, I really enjoyed it, I just need someone to enjoy it right back! I need someone who might think I look hot in my get up, I I didn't think I looked ugly in it but he was giving me the impression that I did !! Sad face on :(

I would love to hear how some of our ladies did in the role!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.