• Horny all the time

    1446856382
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 982
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Hi welcome back and me too it's ridiculous

    1446923806

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    I'm so insanely horny it's mind bending!!!

    1447077450
    AnAccountant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 98
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2014

    all these horny ladies!

    1447078179
    jambo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 618
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    Lol, welcome back

    1447083971
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1554
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    I have been a randy minx for the last 6 months! We make love more or less every day... Sometimes even 2x😘😊

    1447084203

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Oh tell me about it..I swear I'm getting worse if that was possible. It's like I've got something on there making it twitch but it's invisible!! It's really insane and I just can't get satisfied!!! grrr

    1447084355
    Mr & Mrs P [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 256
    • Joined: 2 Oct 2015

    naughty mum wrote:

    I have been a randy minx for the last 6 months! We make love more or less every day... Sometimes even 2x😘😊

    Join the club

    1447085013
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 982
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    I swear I'm getting worse all I want is a gorgeous hard man to ride I got in from work went straight upstairs basically stripping off my uniform as I went and went straight to the vibe. Need it so bad!

    1447085077
    Redmosquito [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 304
    • Joined: 15 Jun 2015

    Yeah I'm terrible at the moment. OH isn't feeling it at the moment which isn't helping.

    1447088954

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Fuck! what is wrong with us haha..my oh is too knackered half the time!

    1447089101
    sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 28 May 2014

    Ive been really bad since having my implant removed, but no bf to play with :'(

    1447089143

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Oh dear!

    1447089234
    Mr & Mrs P [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 256
    • Joined: 2 Oct 2015

    sassykitten;) wrote:

    Ive been really bad since having my implant removed, but no bf to play with :'(

    Me too after coming off the pill. Sorry you have no one to play with , but i'm sure it will happen :)

    1447089469
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 982
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Sassy kitten I completely sympathise.

    Very surprised my vibe hasn't blown up or something and then it only lasts a little while and I'm wanting it again.

    1447094181
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1030
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    Mr & Mrs P wrote:

    sassykitten;) wrote:

    Ive been really bad since having my implant removed, but no bf to play with :'(

    Me too after coming off the pill. Sorry you have no one to play with , but i'm sure it will happen :)

    That's how the pill is so effective at preventing pregnancies...it just stops you wanting sex at all, lol,

    At least that's why I think I'm so much more horny since coming off it a couple of years ago!!

    1447094403
    sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 28 May 2014

    Luv bunny wrote:

    Mr & Mrs P wrote:

    sassykitten;) wrote:

    Ive been really bad since having my implant removed, but no bf to play with :'(

    Me too after coming off the pill. Sorry you have no one to play with , but i'm sure it will happen :)

    That's how the pill is so effective at preventing pregnancies...it just stops you wanting sex at all, lol,

    At least that's why I think I'm so much more horny since coming off it a couple of years ago!!

    Definitely and I was on both the impant and the pill, since me n my ex split ive come off everything, we met up to talk but only kissed that instantly turned me on ... its ridiculous how easy I get turned on lol ... im hoping it calms down a tad otherwise I could have a heart attack :P

    1447097240
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 982
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    On my 3rd time of solo play just dice coming in from work. Help me lol

    1447097270
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 982
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    *since and well not now but soon

    1447097451
    pegguin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 228
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2015

    Seems like you're helping yourself plenty

    1447098069
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 982
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Yeah but i can't seem to help wanting more

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.