• Post-anal recovery creams

Al-digger [sign in to see picture]

Having been on the end of a vigarous piece of anal play with a large toy it's left me with a bit of a sore 'ring' . I've been recommended Anusol plus HC. Are there any other recomendations out there ?

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Anusol is, exactly as it sounds for Sore Anus's so yeah I'd imagine it may help, but do not use it too regularly as it can thin the skin around your bum hole and that can open up a hole host of other problems! :)

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

Not a cream but moist toilet tissue wipes can be quite soothing and prevent further irritation.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Aloe Vera gel may also be soothing and help to ease this, as it is very calming & cooling too x

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Some oak bark extract products (I guess you will be able to find some moist wipes with this particular extract, or some oak bark gel) might help - they are often used to soothe the skin when you have piles, I am sure they would be worth trying for the post-anal sex discomfort as well.

strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]

Prevention is better than cure :) I'd get some better lube for the next time you do anal

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

coconut oil rubbed in liberally will help soothe the skin and keep the skin in good condition

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Just Jenson wrote:

coconut oil rubbed in liberally will help soothe the skin and keep the skin in good condition

Another vote here for coconut oil.....and a nice soak in a warm bath with a bit of salt added will help too xx

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Sounds painful Al digger

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Bepanthen cream (active ingredient dexpanthenol) soothes irritated skin and promotes healing. The packaging on mine (French) says "especially recommended for diaper rash". Advertising in Germany was for all sorts of little scratches and abrasions. I try to always have some. Available in pharmacies in Germany and France (no prescription needed) - no idea whether Boots etc. sell it.

goldenoldie [sign in to see picture]

I have used TCP ointment for years for any anal soreness(albeit not from anal play). It stings like crazy for a minute or so and has the classic TCP smell but is very effective.

jackjohn [sign in to see picture]

Any good unscented moisturiser. We use a cocoa butter one x

Thanks for the advice. I'm liking the idea of the coconut oil :-) and MORE LUBE.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Talia wrote:

Bepanthen cream (active ingredient dexpanthenol) soothes irritated skin and promotes healing. The packaging on mine (French) says "especially recommended for diaper rash". Advertising in Germany was for all sorts of little scratches and abrasions. I try to always have some. Available in pharmacies in Germany and France (no prescription needed) - no idea whether Boots etc. sell it.

We have bepanthen cream. Mainly sold for nappy/diaper rash. I use it for new tattoos, to help them heal quicker, with less itching. Think it would work great for a sore hole! 👍
    Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

Coconut oil or aloe Vera jelly both cooling and soothing hope it feels better soon x

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

Bepanthem definitely a winner, that stuff soothes and heals anything lol
    First time I bought some was for my little boy when he started teething as over the one night (he slept through and I didn't think) - he got a nappy rash so bad it was actually bleeding, he wouldn't stop screaming he was in so much pain - I quickly bought that and put it on him, within minutes the screaming stopped and within hours it was like he'd never had a rash at all!!

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

strapon_banana wrote:

Prevention is better than cure :) I'd get some better lube for the next time you do anal

Its a case of knowing your limits if your body is telling you something, it's time for a break or stop for that day, also allow a few days off, big butt plugs can become a bit adictive, you just keep getting ones "a little bigger"

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

strapon_banana wrote:

Its a case of knowing your limits if your body is telling you something, it's time for a break or stop for that day, also allow a few days off, big butt plugs can become a bit adictive, you just keep getting ones "a little bigger"

A few days off, some soothing balms and yes I am going to take it a lot slower next time. Also going to give myself time to build for the stretch rather than going 'big' too early and too fast. - and more lube ;-)

VR [sign in to see picture]

Boots Zinc and Castor baby cream. Use it to keep the skin in condition and as an after cream.

I second the wet wipes, but not baby wipes. They burn!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.