• meat free and horny 😄

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Oooh thanks for that post Scorps! My OH is keen for us to try juicing so we are gonna try that. I didn't know u could get steak etc.

The bean thing is huge for me, I can't cope with the texture. Esp after having my last child, its changed my opinion on certain foods x

We got our Nutribullet earlier this year, and it really is fab - I love the fact that it is so easy to clean too - lol xx

can you pretty much juice anything in them ?! Ooh yes, easy clean stuff is always a bonus :)

It's not a juicer as such, you put in your green veg like spinich leaves or kale and then you add your fruit - we tend to use frozen like berries, mango etc, maybe a bannana, then milk - you can use any type of milk - and then you just blitz it. The whole lot turns into a yummy smoothie with no bits, and you really can't taste the greens at all - brilliant! xx

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Oooh thanks for that post Scorps! My OH is keen for us to try juicing so we are gonna try that. I didn't know u could get steak etc.

The bean thing is huge for me, I can't cope with the texture. Esp after having my last child, its changed my opinion on certain foods x

We got our Nutribullet earlier this year, and it really is fab - I love the fact that it is so easy to clean too - lol xx

can you pretty much juice anything in them ?! Ooh yes, easy clean stuff is always a bonus :)

It's not a juicer as such, you put in your green veg like spinich leaves or kale and then you add your fruit - we tend to use frozen like berries, mango etc, maybe a bannana, then milk - you can use any type of milk - and then you just blitz it. The whole lot turns into a yummy smoothie with no bits, and you really can't taste the greens at all - brilliant! xx

Sounds yum... I love frozen fruit for smoothies, esp raspberries :) Thanks hun, I def must look into it x
    Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Nurtri bullets are amazing as they are so easy to clean and operate.

Use it everyday with fruits and top up with a bit of coconut water for consistency.

Perfect to sort you out after a big night drinking the night before

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Just Jenson wrote:

Nurtri bullets are amazing as they are so easy to clean and operate.

Use it everyday with fruits and top up with a bit of coconut water for consistency.

Perfect to sort you out after a big night drinking the night before

Oooh yum ! I love coconut stuffs. I really must look into getting one x
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Approaching 3yrs vegetarian here, and going vegan one step at a time.

Notice the Sliquid lubes are Vegan, buy that it's only the Organics ones that are Cruelty-Free right?

Very expensive but I'd rather pay it to avoid products tested on animals :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.